[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spin it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 13679035342.png (262 KB, 1127x500) Image search: [Google]
13679035342.png
262 KB, 1127x500
Spin it
>>
>>80245287
I want to know why this isn't being referred to as a terrorist attack.
>>
>>80245287

false flag created by Obama/Soros
>>
>>80245435
because he wasn't a terrorist committing an act of terrorism. hate crime would be more accurate.
>>
>>80245287
Crazy lone wolf gunman confirms the fact that America has a gun problem.
>>
>>80245435
>18 U.S.C. § 2332b defines the term "federal crime of terrorism" as an offense that:

> Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
> Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).

actually i take that back, retaliating against the acts of government is the definition of terrorism.
>>
File: merchant_default.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
merchant_default.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>80245560
Cops are split on guns. Most of what I've heard is that they tend to favor gun control, even though that doesn't jive with my personal experiences.

This is going to push more of them to that side and they'll be more vocal about it. Dead kids, dead fags, etc didn't work. Maybe dead cops will. They'll be stoking the fires under them to get (more) on board with gun control.
>>
File: 1402449159302.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2782) Image search: [Google]
1402449159302.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2782
>>80246474
>Cops are split on guns.

the statistics show otherwise
>>
>>80245435
>Cops kill blacks its okay

>Blacks kill cops "TERRORIST ATTACK"
>>
IM IN UR CITY, KILLING YOUR DOODZ!
>>
>>80245573
It still won't be classified as a hate crime. Democrats/Media will spin it as a gun control issue.
>>
>>80246853
Shit, I've never been happier to be wrong. Thanks for this.
>>
>Wake up
>Mother called and told me about the dallas shootings
>said they deserved it and can see why it happened

what the fuck...
>>
>>80247047
>this is aussie shitposting
That was a leaf tier comment step it up fag
>>
>White guy shoots anything up
>leftists cry and cry about how the media isn't calling it a terrorist attack or hate crime enough

>Black guy shoots up police in explicitly declared politically-motivated attack
>media doesn't call it a terrorist attack or hate crime
>>
>>80245287
Cause a ruckus
>>80246432
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.