[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*sips tea*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (306 KB, 489x634) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306 KB, 489x634
*sips tea*
>>
If I can't be proud of my race, why should you?
>>
...but the Egyptians weren't black.
>>
File: 1466733253650.png (153 KB, 370x400) Image search: [Google]
1466733253650.png
153 KB, 370x400
>>80244399
>>
Can we ban "*sips tea*" from 4chan
>>
>>80244631
mu fukn whitty don know we cum from kangz and quenz n sheit. We made dem pyrimds yo. We wuz travlin thro stargatz an sheit wen crakaz wuz liv'n in dem caves
>>
File: image.png (473 KB, 616x471) Image search: [Google]
image.png
473 KB, 616x471
>>80244134
>>
>>80244824
>Can we ban "*sips tea*" from 4chan

No.

*sips tea*
>>
>>80244631

The slave niggers who were building the Pyramids were. Of course they need a white man around to point.

EVEN MEXICANS ESPECIALLY KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!
>>
Hmmmm really makes you think

*sips tea*
>>
File: 1278157629551.jpg (58 KB, 472x604) Image search: [Google]
1278157629551.jpg
58 KB, 472x604
>>80244631

The Negroid population never reached over 5%.

That means they had less than half the niggers we have in the US percentage wise in comparison.

Just like the business owners, land developers, and so forth love a smelly cheap Mexican to build their country up or run or work at their business. So did the Egyptians like smelly dirt cheap slave nigger labor of the time. See the real enemies are the rich. Who will sell out their own kind just to make a better buck for them self and not for everyone. It is actually the elites that even keep niggers and 3rd worlders around. Cheaper labor cheaper teachers cheaper doctors. All for them selves and now having this revelation. Niggers should always vote for the wall street narrative and big business. Its the only reason why niggers are even here. Yet niggers think they are anti white and anti rich and anti establishment. Niggers are the easiest manipulated dumbest fucking sub humans on the planet and always will be. They think they bite the hand that feeds. The very hand that they come back for 2nds for.

Niggers are worthless when it comes to the though category and brains department. Short sighted and blind ignorant naturally racist.

Who cares about slavery that is just another stain on the nigger condition. Not even worth mentioning.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.