[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened to pic related? Andrea Tantaros? The Fox News
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What ever happened to pic related? Andrea Tantaros? The Fox News anchor. She was fucking hawt as hell...

Think she got the Gretchen Carlson treatment?
>>
She went full pro Trump, so they got rid of her. She'll be back after the election.
>>
>>80243043
Source
>>
>>80242108
that's not even a pic of her idiot OP
>>
File: SAMSUNG3.jpg (30 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
SAMSUNG3.jpg
30 KB, 350x350
>>80242108
>>
File: Duke_Nukem.png (122 KB, 250x428) Image search: [Google]
Duke_Nukem.png
122 KB, 250x428
>>80243043

more like erection
>>
>>80244531
Close enough faggot
>>
>>80242108

I miss muh waifu.
>>
>>80247557
that bitch is way fatter
>>
>>80246898
LOL
>>
>>80242108
my basement
>>
>america talking shit while niggers loot and destroys entire sections of big cities
>niggers shooting cops and civilians every single day
>isn't even a white country anymore percentagewise
>even their whites are killing other whites in droves in the shool shooting of the month
>lead by a black president like most african countries
>will be lead by a woman next term like germany
>average american sallary will land on 3 dollars a month once china overtakes them economically and forces them to pay debt

Looking on from my villa in my white suburb next to the forest. When are you going to step up and take control of your country america? Is there any white americans left who could answer this??
>>
>>80248223
Still hot though...
>>
>>80248971
I'm not. This country isn't worth saving. The people are ignorant, fat, and brown (or Irish). I'm moving to Finland
>>
File: Judge-Jeanine-11.jpg (81 KB, 789x324) Image search: [Google]
Judge-Jeanine-11.jpg
81 KB, 789x324
>>80243043
>She went full pro Trump, so they got rid of her.
yet this didn't result in a host of other FNC personalities from getting shitcanned. Tantaros getting pulled had fuck all to do with being pro Trump

>>80242108
>Think she got the Gretchen Carlson treatment?
yes
>>
>>80251227
So you're saying she wouldn't put out for her producers?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.