[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We tell Mexicans/Latinos why African Americans are better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: RACE Genocide.jpg (1 MB, 682x3147) Image search: [Google]
RACE Genocide.jpg
1 MB, 682x3147
ITT: We tell Mexicans/Latinos why African Americans are better than them

I'll start

>African Americans contribute to society in more ways than cheap meaningless labor
>African Americans not only do the same jobs and Mexicans but they're on welfare at a much lower rate
>African Americans are attractive and desired sexually
>African Americans contribute to Society and American culture
>Actors, Singers, Music, Culture, Art, History and Sports
>African American women are significantly more beautiful (Beyonce)
>African Americans have a superior physique

>Mexicans/Latinos tend to make up 70% of the prison population
>Mexicans/Latinos breed out Anchor Babies likes rats
>Mexicans/Latinos have poor hygiene
>Mexican/Latino women tend to be hairy, dumb and fat
>Mexicans/Latinos are racist
>Mexicans/Latinos contribute next to nothing to American Society
>Mexicans/Latinos don't speak English
>Mexicans/Latinos are a massive burden on the economy
>Mexicans/Latinos don't serve the military at the same rate as African Americans and Whites
>Mexicans/Latinos display no useful skills
>Mexicans/Latinos are rapist
>Mexicans/Latinos are murderers
>Mexicans/Latinos have a deficient culture where Uncles are taught to molest their nieces (according to Ann Coulter)

what say you /pol/?
>>
>>80241955

I can see that disgusting groid's pubes. Gross.
>>
>France sucking African dick
Kek
National sport since 1800
>>
File: 1467947929367.jpg (232 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1467947929367.jpg
232 KB, 499x618
>>80241955
>be a sad baguette
>country is in shambles, europe is on the verge of collapsing
>country is filled with muslims
>cant enjoy my croissants anymore
>better shit on a country with no immigrant crisis
>>
Mexicans are my North American cousins. We share beliefs in freedoms. We both want a big house for out friends and loved ones, with lots of space in between other houses. I believe Mexicans will fight with me to defend those freedoms from the government. I dont think I can trust blacks ever. They love the government too much
>>
>>80241955
White woman was literally the only one in that picture that are accurate, the rest show inaccurate representations of their people. ESPECIALLY the niggers since both of those were half-breeds and not actual blacks. And the man you used was Spanish and therefore not white
>>
File: france-football-team.jpg (39 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
france-football-team.jpg
39 KB, 400x266
>France
>>
>>80241955
>We wuz white now and Hispanic wuz black now
>>
>>80242439
loll
>>
>>80241955
>the black guy is mixed or whitewashed

Proof of white master race.>>80241955
>>
>>80242465
The Mexican and Latino people violate U.S. law en masse while simultaneously happily remaining on benefits up to even the third generation. You experiences do not reflect reality, they're invaders and they're proud of it.
>>
>>80242439
>>80242611

>Be Mexican
>inferior to every other race on earth
>equivalent to abos

wew lad
>>
>>80241955
>African Americans contribute to society in more ways than cheap meaningless labor
like what?
>African Americans contribute to Society and American culture
at least mexicans invented tacos

what did blacks invented?
>>
>black
>at least 1/2 white
>>
File: 1445016870706.jpg (91 KB, 591x729) Image search: [Google]
1445016870706.jpg
91 KB, 591x729
>>80242921
wow france you seem very mad towards mexicans, did an african stalion cuck you today?
>>
why did you post so heavily mixed niggers, nigger?
couldnt find pretty fullblood ones?
>>
>>80242801
He literally put the brightness up on the African guy and turned it down for the Mexican
>>
African-American culture is enormously toxic because it is centered around the glorification of criminal behaviour. That culture is now affecting the whole western world.
>>
File: Mexican 1.jpg (121 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Mexican 1.jpg
121 KB, 500x333
>>80242868
exactly this, at least Africa American's contribute to a certain degree. also they were brought to the US in ships and chains. They had no choice. Mexicans/Latinos literally migrate for the sole purpose of sucking the economy dry
>>
>>80243038
>Portuguese
>better than the Latino vermin
>>
Mexicans invented the day after pill just to lower the birthrate of nigger scum but french putas won't take it so they can raise ugly little Jamals.
>>
>>80243654
>Mexicans invented the day after pill
Is this a joke? the average mexican house hold is basically a fat brown mother with 20 shit nuggets running around
>>
>>80244050
They're not trying to reduce their own population because then they're gonna have to accept a bunch of migrants to turn Tue country into an Islamic republic like France
>>
>>80244463
Turk and Somalian migrants> Mexicans Latinos

the Somalis have strong work ethics and Turks for the most part are family oriented and calm. The US has 12 million illegals and 25 legal Mexicans immigrants that's not including the actual "citizens".
>>
>>80244918
The shill are in full force tonight OK Muhammad thanks for not bombing the Euro cup so far.
>>
>>80241955
t. Mutombo Mbeleke
>>
>>80244918
lmao, i bet the girl you liked was mexican

but she was too much for you
>>
>>80241955
Blacks are pretty much a non issue. Abortion and self inflicted violence has kept their numbers in check. They're shit tier no doubt, but Mexicans are pure dog shit. They break our laws, refuse to integrate into the greater society, sit on welfare, and ship money they make under the table back to Mexico, money that would have otherwise stayed in the USA and have been put to good use by regular Americans.

That said, it's really only Mexicans who are bad, many of the South Americans who come in are perfectly fine, bro tier even, and quite a few like Brazil and Argentina can be considered white.

It's the Mexicans who are shit, even Caribbean blacks are superior immigrants to Mexicans.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.