[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dallas dindu Micah Johnson was an army vet. Why does the US army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: FB_IMG_1467992155242.jpg (43 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467992155242.jpg
43 KB, 720x720
Dallas dindu Micah Johnson was an army vet. Why does the US army have a lot of crazy bastards?
>>
>>80239994
Time spent in the Middle East brings out the best in people?
>>
>>80239994
American state institutions seem to be full of wackos. Army, police, senate, you name it, they're all full of mass murderers and literal demon worshipers.

Is this who you let rule you guys?
>>
>>80240140
He was probably a fucking cook.

If Hillary gets in expect a lot more dudes to start some shit. Lots of people in the military's are sick of Obama
>>
>>80239994
A fucking nigger.
>>
File: UNILAD-Canadian-PM87125.jpg (59 KB, 699x494) Image search: [Google]
UNILAD-Canadian-PM87125.jpg
59 KB, 699x494
>>80240190
We could do worse.
>>
Whats really funny is how the major news sites make zero mention of his race and do not show photos. All the typical media hysterics in gory vivid detail until they find out the shooter was black, then all the sudden the tone changes and becomes somewhat muted and vague.

Like "uhh, yeah this was his name and he did it, uhh... yeah, now moving along..."

The damage control is very real.
>>
>>80240140
He was a reservist without any combat deployment
>>
>>80240646
he was deployed to Dallas by Mosad
>>
>>80240485
You literally fucking could not, at least Cuckstin doesn't call criminals like Trayboon his "children"

Obama has been the absolute worst thing for race relations in your country since the Rodney King incident.
>>
>>80240190
>hundreds of thousands of vets wandering around
>a few commit violent crimes every so often

"OMG ITS LIKE THEYRE ALL JUST THESE CRAZY SADISTIC MASS MURDERS, SO MANY, THEYRE CRAWLING OUTTA THE WOODWORK LIKE ROACHES I TELLS YA!"

Vets are much more likley to kill themselves than somebody else.
>>
File: Untitled.png (156 KB, 442x718) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
156 KB, 442x718
>>80239994
he was also a WE WUZ KANGZ retard
>>
>>80239994
Hilarious that this guy is light-years ahead of your average dindu in combat skills and still only bagged 5 with complete surprise and tactical advantage.

And BLM all thinks they can even do 1% of that each.
>>
>>80240798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUtRnkm1GlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p96yC4hMnYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnP0PiYZUrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U

Trudeau's are literally fucking cancer
>>
>>80240855
>Vets are much more likley to kill themselves than somebody else.
Is this supposed to be some sign of mental stability? Is this supposed to make you feel safe? Suicide cases are still metally ill, your vets are all fucked in the head, face the music already.
>>
>>80241010
was it "only" five? - here in denmark they're reporting the numbers to be 11.
>>
>>80241109
I would take Cuckstin Trudeau over King Nigger any day of the week, Obama is outright malicious.
>>
File: tumblr_mlq9caB9yN1qdvzn5o1_400.jpg (20 KB, 385x381) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlq9caB9yN1qdvzn5o1_400.jpg
20 KB, 385x381
>>80241010

IRA could do more damage with the same amount of people. Just once difference; IQ
>>
>>80239994
Because your way to train (mine too i guess) is fucking crap man.

They break you to build you back how they want. That's gotta have some shitty fucking repercussions.
>>
>>80239994
why are niggers such violent subhumans?
>>
>>80241464
Because they are subhuman.

Niggers are just less evolved than the rest of humanity.
>>
File: pub enemies.jpg (188 KB, 434x457) Image search: [Google]
pub enemies.jpg
188 KB, 434x457
>>80240264
Sure cooked some bacon last night.
>>
>>80239994
HE WAS A LEG

NOT EVEN A REAL SOLDIER
>>
>>80241274
Captain Cuck has only been in office since like November 2015. If he serves as long as Harper think how fucked he will make things. He's already trying to pass anti-speech laws. I don't want to think of what he will have done after a decade.
>>
>>80240567

Live in Dallas
Dallas news will not say Black Lives Matter
They are saying "a peaceful protest against police brutality" every single time on every station
One actually said that they hoped the justice system would speed the Minnesota trial so they could find him guilty to help ease tension
So fuck the law and a fair trial because niggers can't be anything other than violent savages

When did people doing the most wrong become right.

The only shooting that is even remotely questionable is the Minnesota one. The other was a good shoot and likely will not even be considered for prosecution.
>>
>>80239994
Cause we robot those fuckers
>>
>>80241764
The fact that he isn't black makes him innately superior to Obongo. He could rule forever and never be as bad as that dumb clueless race-baiting nigger.
>>
>>80240140
Watching the news right now, it was stated he was quite the marksman even if he was a cook or reserve.

I wonder if he as good as Charles Whitman. Whitman was an impressive marksman.
>>
>>80241137
I am a Vet, 2 afghan tours, im not gonna kill anyone who isnt trying to hurt me.

Nor will most Vets, the violent criminal rates amongst vets isnt really notably higher than any other population, the outliers are depression and suicide which are about 30% higher than population norms.

If you get your PTSD infor from videogames and hollywood dont expect to be taken seriously by anyone with intellect.

The guy was a reservist who never left the country, so he didnt have PTSD, he was just some loser with retarded political motivations.

Contrary to popular opinion, one does not have to be mentally ill to commit a violent crime, just properly motivated. Usually religious or political belbeli do the trick.

This attack shows none of the hallmarks of mental illness anyways, these guys went in well equipped to a well selected position with a very specific goal and set of targets in mind which were then engaged methodically and effeciently.

This wasnt some nutcase who finally snapped and rattled off a mag into a crowded area at random, it was very well orchestrated and thought out.
>>
>>80242018
Yeah. But his family legacy is ruining Canada. 1967 Trudeau Sr. came into office and absolutely destroyed the hegemony in our country. We were 98% white, 1.5% Aboriginal and 0.5% Dindu, now look at us.

Plus him and Obongo are probably in some cuckold relationship with the amount of times they have already met.
>>
>>80241226
11 shot-5 dead
>>
>>80242144
Reservist here.

There are some basic fundamentals of shooting which, once you learn and practice a few times, can lead some talented individuals to be good shooters in spite of not practicing very often.
>>
>>80240567
of all the things you could whine about, you whine about muh media. shut the fuck up you dumbass. almost guaranteed you live in the deep south.
>>
>>80242183
>dont expect to be taken seriously by anyone with intellect.
Good thing I'm talking to a vet, then.

I want to know why this nigger was even allowed into the army in the first place, do you guys not actually examine these people before admitting them? The dude was clearly some kind of black nationalist radical, why on Earth was he allowed into the army in the first place? All they had to do was take a look at his facebook and see he's following all these anti-American groups calling for war on white people.
>>80240870

Dude should not have even been let near the recruitment center, but you let him into the fucking army. There is something wrong with your process obviously.
>>
>>80242777
>this guy was clearly
>this guy was
Did you know this guy before he joined the army? Do you know what he displayed and where? Hmm? Oh, that's right, no you don't. Fucking retard thinking you can go back in time and shit. Goddamn retard. That's exactly why cops treat everyone like a threat, because you CANNOT POSSIBLY know what someone is thinking. Dumb fucking nigger Canadian.
>>
>>80242777
>hurr how did he get in the military

Gee, obviously because he hadnt commited any crimes yet

>dhurrr obviously he was a black nationalist

cuz, ya know, yer just born radicalized and it isnt something that can happen over time.
>>
>>80242777
And Kek seems to agree with me
>>
File: 1467984456019.jpg (238 KB, 1500x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467984456019.jpg
238 KB, 1500x1024
>>80239994

White tax dollars funded his training.

White taxes dollars paid his single mother to raise him.

You're being forced to subsidize the black problem, /pol/. Are blacks worth it? Why do we keep them around?
>>
>>80243161
>Gee, obviously because he hadnt commited any crimes yet
Is that all it takes to get into the army? A criminal record check? No background check? No personal examination or basic psychoanalysis? If recruiters aren't even looking at facebook then literally anybody could just walk in and join.

This is why shit like the Fort Hood shooting happens, and this is why so many of your vets are cowardly suicide cases who can't listen to fireworks without pissing their pants, you make no effort to actually determine whether these people are mentally fit for service.
>>
>>80243145
>because you CANNOT POSSIBLY know what someone is thinking
Unless maybe you look at their facebook filled with radical black nationalist and anti-American rhetoric.
>>
File: 1467333859499.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467333859499.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Public sector = weirdos, lazy, nice
Private sector = normies, energetic, assholes
>>
>>80243454
Are you fucking retarded? You aren't born with a one track mind. You can change over time. Your destiny is certainly set in stone, but who knows your destiny except whatever all seeing all knowing magic deity you worship? Humans can't see your past, present, and future. They can only see smidgens of your past and present, and they can only guess as to your future. That's why science is not absolute. That's why even Mathematics is not absolute, though it is human's closest thing to absolution of lies.
>>
>>80241109
Canada/America why are you all so mentally fucking ill?

We may have weasels in parliment here but i think they are actually conscious of the fact that they are conniving weasels.

I felt like i was watching aliens looking at those clips. Pure disbelief and cringe worthiness
>>
and many join their nearest PD...

Based OP
>>
>>80242239
Mulroney objectively brought in more immigrants

> b-but muh narrative!
>>
>>80243602
Private sector = ambition, drive, hope, innovation, dreams

Public = I dropped out of community college / washed up actor
>>
>>80241358
> Just once difference; IQ
> Just once difference
> Just once
> once
> IQ

USA pls
>>
>>80243454
You are literally taking an and stating that it would have never happened if people simplyknew it was going to happen.

This just in, rain is wet and hindsight is 20/20.

Your mental illness arguement has been broken as has your strange concept of people somehow knowing who is going to commit what crimes in the future.
>>
>>80239994
Reformat your question and you will better understand.

WHY WOULD AN ARMY VETERAN STRIKE OUT AGAINST A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT?

nigger vs cop is literally dindu vs dindu and I really don't care
>>
>>80240646

A pogue too I'm sure. Though many posters here and the American public at large seem to have the impression that military or police training turn you into Rambo. The reality is most of the military jobs are support and service jobs. Only a small minority in combat arms and fewer still in Infantry roles. The average cop same deal many depts don't have the budget to shoot more then a few times a year.
>>
>>80240264
>he was probably a cook
Did you see the video of him shooting the cop m8?
>>
>>80241010

Being a pogue reservist means he was minimally trained in basic infantry skills and marksmanship.
>>
File: image.png (191 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 750x1334
>>80239994
>>80242183
They're gonna try and correlate the thought that unstable veterans are not to be trusted with weapons...makes it easier for the upcoming gun grab/marshal law...see pic from a previous thread on /pol/ a few days ago
>>
>>80241226
Screenshot?
>>
>>80242144
Quite the marksman? No. Listen to the tape his firing is too fast and undisciplined. You can't make aimed follow up shots at the speed he was yanking the trigger.
>>
>>80244655
They've been banging that meme like nobody's business during the past year especially.

I sure hope you vets out there don't use boats too often!
>>
>>80244655
ScreenCap this btw
>>
>>80242467

Shut the fuck up reservist. Shooting is a pershiable skill. This guy had a piss poor hit ratio even if he only had one mag. it's not like he was trading fire he had total surprise. His firing was rushed and mostly unaimed. Just yanking the trigger.
>>
>>80243454
Do you even read the nes?
>no ties to extremist groups
>no former criminal record
>no history of mental illness

you are just assuming he has a facebook plastered with "kill whitey" via the magic of the ad hominem phallacy (which you use very liberally might I add.)

Which is exactly why he pulled it off so well. When an outspoken mentally ill black nationalist with a criminal background buys an AR 15 and a pile of ammo FBI agents tend to start snooping around his neighborhood.

When the guy who keeps to himself and has had no priors or major outward criminal or violent behavior decides to do it it tends to the attack tends to be a lot more sucessful.

Im not even going to try to discuss your strange magical thinking towards arresting or prosecuting somebody for behavior they havent exhibited yet. Time travel or something?
Idk, seems like you got some bats in your bellfry to deal with.
>>
>>80239994
>Micah

Is he from Finland?
>>
>>80245029
BLM is an extremist group
>>
There's no evidence this was a hate crime
>>
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 710x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 710x632
>>80241804
All the (((MSM))) outlets are saying a peaceful protest...what did you think they'd do. They were saying that shit last night when I first found out at about 7pm(I live in AZ)

Get with the program kid.
>>
>>80239994
Because we take in anybody. Doesn't matter if you're fat or crazy, sign right the fuck up. If you're stupid, you get a shit job though.
>>80240264
No, cooks are fine because they get paid a shit ton of money just being a cook, that bonus is no joke. it's usually the 11B infantry that are out of their fucking minds.
>>
>>80244655
That's bullshit picture, stop spreading it around.
>>
>>80239994
A lot of psychos join the military as an excuse to get a chance to kill people.
>>
>>80247400
What's '11B'?
>>
>>80240264
from what i read he was a carpentry and mason engineer in the reserves.
>>
>>80247529
>bullshit picture

I screen capped it myself...why are you so against it you fuck? Fucking answer me bitch or are you just a shilling disinformation agent.
>>
>>80240190
I hate to say it, but he's got a point. While there is a lot to admire about America, there seems to be a higher degree of madness and mental instability in your population than anyone where else in the Western world.
>>
>>80248318
Because nobody in the fucking military gets those surveys. The only surveys we get are on command climate and unit conditions. It's fucking bullshit.
>screen capped it myself
so fucking what? anybody can make some disillusioned post, doesn't mean it's true.
>>80248052
11B is army infantry, it's a military occupation 'specialty'. They are full of crazy people, and by that I mean they all have schizo or paranoia or some other mental disorder.
>>
>>80245128
Thats a matter of personal opinion, not legal fact.

Though I do agree, I think the big problem with obtaining a legal status as such for these groups is that they are so unorganized nowdays.

Thanks to social media they canhave a bunch of genuineley concerned people who arent in it with any criminal intent who obey the law and legitimatley want to support the groups front messege.

This makes it extremeley convienient for denying involvement when the more extreme members commit unlawful acts because due to the disorganized nature of social media driven groups the leaders can shrug and claim "they arent REALLY associated with us, theyre just some misguided/obsessed/crazy person who got the wrong idea."

The other thing is (and I understand this is going to be an unpopular opinion here) all this tinfoil hat cloak and dagger shit doesnt even gotta happen for them to use the violence. They just gotta get big enough to wait for one of these lone wolf types to latch on to their rhetoric and act unbidden.

Governments dont NEED to create false flag attacks (notice how on /pol/ when the shooters race was unknown or believed to be that white guy is was a false flag attack, now suddenly people believe it was a dumb nigger BLM attack?)

Thanks to the 24 hour news cycle and proliferation of recording devices there is ALWAYS some crazy event for the media to latch on to if a distraction is needed. Its a big country, the government doesnt need to manufacture hoaxes, they can just tell the media when they need a big event as a distraction (like the fact bill clinton met with the judge just a few days prior to his wifes ruling and it turned out favorable for her?)

Govt: "hey news jews, find a tragedy to cover, our front man is in hot water"
New jews: "oy vey, the ratings will sell out our ad spaces for sure, no problem goyim!"

At any given moment crazy shit like this is happening somewhere, whether it gets blown up or not depends on political convienience.
>>
>>80247529
Also STFU national guard...you people are called into any situation where the citizens are out of line...yeah typically in dindu circumstances but either way your branch wasn't the topic of my conversation you twit. BTW...Next time you have a natural disaster to respond to try to make it there in under 24 hours you sack less cunt.
>>
>>80239994
Military service has been promoted to minorities on a mercenary basis since the Vietnam war. It is no longer seen as a public service, but instead is a means of financing a college education, learning life skills, making social contacts, and (in the case of illegals) earning citizenship. As a result, minorities largely join the military selfishly seeking to "get ahead" rather than seeking to serve the country.

This ultimately just feeds a sense of entitlement; the idea that America owes them something. The ultimate product of this are minorities with military training and an increased sense of grievance when they fail to get what they feel they are owed in life. Basically, it's the perfect recipe for organized racial violence, i.e. a race war.
>>
>>80239994
Hey guys
#RussianStrategy #ScorchedEarth
The whole board is astroturfed
These are the real threads

CFG
>>80237317
Leak thread
>>80231834
Happenings Summary
>>80238063
Trump General
>>80247080
>>
>>80244439
no, post link
>>
>>80249640
never has the nail been hit more on the head than this post

and to expand on this, when it's not minorities, it's overly machismo white loser/psuedo jock kids who typically care about things like cars too much who are essentially breastfed patriotic propaganda their whole lives who go in and get brainwashed for lack of a better term by working with the people this anon describes
>>
>>80239994
Calling a reservist PFC a vet is like calling yourself a porn star because you recorded yourself jerking off one time
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.