[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Churchill.jpg (81 KB, 720x512) Image search: [Google]
Churchill.jpg
81 KB, 720x512
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80238844
That islam is as dangerous to a man as rabies to a dog. Can you not read, toothpase?
>>
File: Evil_Ren.jpg (38 KB, 373x375) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Ren.jpg
38 KB, 373x375
>>
File: IslamsavesEurope.jpg (858 KB, 1201x2499) Image search: [Google]
IslamsavesEurope.jpg
858 KB, 1201x2499
>>80238844
That we should convert to Islam.
Revert to our true religion white man.
>>
>>80238844
Britain always supported radical Islam because it's a barrier to secular nationalism which is seen as the real threat because the access to resources might fall under popular control. The US adopted this strategy after 1945.
Mark Curtis is a good historian who has done the basic scolarly work about it.
>>
>>80238844
Fpbp
>>
>>80238844
He was an ignorant white man.
>>
>>80240170
So basically we understood that Islam oppressed minorities and a handful of homosexuals getting chucked off buildings was a small price to pay for the complete and utter collapse of western democracy? Wow, get your priorities straight you racist.
>>
>>80238844
Not really. I'm Atheist now, but when I was Muslim I was a much better person.
>>
how is islam dangerous if we live in a world of nation states instead of this globalist shithole mixing the world trend?
its not dangerous at all if people stay in their own countries and countries goverments cooperate
in my opinion the USA is what's dangerous
>>
>>80240170
>Britain always supported radical Islam
We literally supported the Ottoman cockroaches in their Jihadistic plans
>>
>>80238844
That not all muslims are terrorists, but even those who aren't are a threat to every civilization
>>
File: Islamalpha.jpg (215 KB, 960x947) Image search: [Google]
Islamalpha.jpg
215 KB, 960x947
>>80239799
When will /pol/ come out of the closet and admit they are Muslims?
>>
>>80240828
lol jews killed the roman empire
>>
File: middlemanagement.jpg (40 KB, 634x411) Image search: [Google]
middlemanagement.jpg
40 KB, 634x411
>>80240828
did you declare war on graphic design or something? Fucking up columns that bad...
>>
>>80240828
Half of everyone here would be accepted into isis immediately, but that falls by the wayside.
>we are the only solution
Right?
>>
>>80238844
is he mad he lost to a bunch of cockroaches in gallipoli?
>>
>>80240730
Religion is always in transition. Christianity is rather peaceful today because it was reformed over time.

Now take at the Middle East where the West has blocked democracy and development for it's own intrests. Reformers are being shot down with German weapons by some crazy sheiks.

I know it's not ALL our fault, but it's a piece of the puzze which is often overlooked. Just take a look at Arab public opinion polls. Democracy would be a nightmare for the West which has been recognized since around WW1 when the world shifted to an oil-based economy. These policies apply in other places, too, for example the right-wing coups in Latin America. These policies would have been the same if the Russians didn't exist.
>>
File: Amazin-cropped.jpg.w560h210.jpg (23 KB, 560x210) Image search: [Google]
Amazin-cropped.jpg.w560h210.jpg
23 KB, 560x210
>>80238844

He meant sending his own people to their deaths for his Jew Banker masters was totally fine.

Degenerate Toff cunt.
>>
>>80241223
How?
It was Muslims that sacked their cities. History says it was Muslims that removed Romans out of North Africa, Asia, and most of south Europe. The Jews controlled the Romans you tard.
>>
>>80240828
This is fucking retarded, the left is a representation of reformed christianity which is not a true representation of the teachings of christ. Orthodoxy is the one and only church, that is why eastern europeans/slavs have managed to maintain a sense of identity and dignity despite being fucked over by the jews for literally half a century. The wishy washy stuff that protestantism promotes is misinterpreted; what christ wanted was the discussion of ideas i.e. democracy.

Islam is basically just christianity but without the democracy because middle eastern leaders knew that any discussion could potentially lead to violence. They were basically fine fighting over minutae in the middle of dumb fuck nowhere until the kikes ruined their borders.
>>
>>80241390
Christianity has always been "peaceful".

The reformation brought violence upon catholic christians, if anything. Citizens of other religions were always tolerated in christian kingdoms and states.

Even if you were right why haven't muslims "reformed into being less violent" at the same time as us?

>>80241519
That never mattered. Barbarians from the north did that before the muslims. Etrurians did before Rome was even a republic. Rome always recovered.
The "Rome" that fell in 1453 is not recognized by modern historians as the Roman Empire but rather as the Byzantine Empire which had already been in decline for hundreds of years. Sure, the rise of Islam contributed to that, but so did countless other factors.
>>
>>80240645
it was actually more pan-turkist ambitions than pan-islamic in WW1.
>>
He means Muslim animals tend to cause less trouble.
>>
>>80241665
You do realize you're using the not true X that the left is using right?
Christianity at it's core is a pretty meek religion.
There is a reason why Hitler wanted to exterminate all of Christianity from Europe.
>>
>>80240628
>in my opinion the USA is what's dangerous

What does the US have to do with the Europe trying, and failing, again, to unify itself? I get that we are destabilizing the middle east, but EU doesn't have to take in the refugees and exacerbate the Islamic plague like a giant collective of bugchasing homos.
>>
Reminder that 2 of /pol/'s heroes (Napoleon and Hitler) liked Islam, and though it was the religion of conquers.
>>
>>80238844
On the other hand he did his best to work with islamic nations.Churchill's Middle Eastern Policy is one of the few reasons why the world is in trouble.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.