[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Want The Truth, /Pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 5684928046.jpg (79 KB, 282x240) Image search: [Google]
5684928046.jpg
79 KB, 282x240
Here's the truth.
Black lives really don't matter.
Asian lives don't matter.
Arab lives don't matter.
Men lives don't matter.
Girl lives don't matter.
Indian, German, French, Australian, American, Romanian, Canadian, Slovenian, Irish, Scottish, British, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean lives don't matter.
WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER.
Not even Aryan lives matter.

Because #RichLivesMatter.

The entire thing going on right now is a ploy, a sham, sure there might be some people who seriously believe that BLM has done anything more than drive a wedge between everyone, and there are probably plenty of cunts with a racial bone to pick who just want to burn it all to the ground, but it doesn't fucking matter. They're just being used. Used by the obscenely wealthy to further carve up this planet amongst themselves, used to distract and delay and divide the rest of us so we can't stop the bullshit going on right before our eyes.

Race war? Fuck your race war. Class war is where it's at, because that's where the actual attacks are fucking coming from.Yeah, there might be some niggers and muzzies who think they're on a White Purge or a holy war or shit like that, but do you really think they're all in it together? All working together? By your own words and creed THEY AREN'T THAT FUCKING SMART. Puppets. On. Strings.

Captcha ate the original post.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>80238641
No lives matter because we are in a simulation where the Earth is flat.
>>
>>80238641
Fuck off Ulquiorra. You're not human so of course you don't think human lives don't. Go back sucking Aizen's cock m8
>>
>>80238772
>>
>>80238641
Bleach was awful.
>>
>>80239228
Fuck Aizen, he's part of the people destroying the world for his own greed and amusement.... ~desu~
>>
>>80239346
That's why I used a picture from Bleach, because I hoped no one would care to comment on it. I guess I was fucking wrong. -shakes head-
>>
>>80238641
Let me guess? You are a nigger or a muzzie or maybe both?
>>
>>80238641
I agree anon, but the race issues are still real. After the age of happenings is over we're gonna need to separate racially, re-instate traditional gender rolls, AND string up the wealthy bastards who got us here.

Whats more, it had to happen this way. The people are always controlled by the rich. The rich inevitably fuck it up when they get tangled in their web of lies and power plays. Just be ready for the happening and enjoy the ride
>>
>>80239711
Pale-skinned German/Scottish and agnostic-atheist repsectively, so noooope.
>>
>>80239346

It's okay.

It'll all be over soon.
>>
>>80240344
Didn't know they breed those in Lebanon.
>>
>>80240192

I don't disagree with that, I suppose I fucked up my wording. What I meant to say is that the race issues might be real but they have been *intentionally amplified* to the state that they're in now. They shouldn't *be* this bad.

The issue with racial separation is that it just makes crossbreeding more likely, in my opinion. The sort of "forbidden allure" will draw people to it like flies, unless you go total dictatorship on their asses and that just ends up with other problems. Best thing is to just stop it from being promoted so fucking heavily and people will tend to stick with their own.

Most of the rich are fairly innocent. It's only once you start getting into the hundreds of millions that heads need to start getting put on spikes.
Except for Nick Hanauer, he seems alright.
>>
Bump for truth OP. And people shouldn´t forget that it is about the really rich, meaning the ones owning 500 million +, who big companies and responsible for the worlds resources.

Nobody cares about the average millionaire.
>>
File: 54892.png (36 KB, 655x322) Image search: [Google]
54892.png
36 KB, 655x322
>>80240604
>>
>>80240972
It's OK habibi
>>
>>80240754
Yes, the average millionaire while probably an asshole most of the time, are not the ones who should be French Revolution'd. Sports stars and actors (even if I think they're overpaid in some cases) are innocent enough. Except maybe Tom Cruise, fucking Scientology. If you want a look at the awful power of shit tons of money and what it does, look no further than the good 'ol church of Xenu.
>>
>>80239346
First arc was cool, everything after that was horrendous.
>>
>>80238641

You turned 18 yesterday and had the realization how the world works ?.

Of cause nobody gives a shot about the lives of the normal population,

like nobody gives a fuck when a cog breaks in a big machine, you can always replace it with a spare cog, because there will always be other cogs. But when a big part breaks (a rich person dies), many cogs break, or the oil for maintaining and keeping the machine working runs out (money, goods, economy etc.) the cogs will either grind each other until destroyed or some new oil is introduced, and the circle begins a new.
>>
While condemning the rich for wanting to remain rich may be satisfying on a gut level, on further reflection it is morally vapid and condescending.
You're setting yourself up to say that the system is run by those with most control of the money, and who want to consolidate and extend that wealth? Well ho wthe fuck did they get that wealthy in the first place? Skill or inheritance, of a likely combination of both, if they want to keep it.
What's to be done about a particular individual seeking to extend his or his kin's own interest? it's only natural and playing self-righteous faggot isn't going to help.
>>
>>80238641
>The truth
Just be a hero Abo
>>
>>80241788
I turned 11 yesterday, but thank you very much.

The thing is, the uber rich people aren't important big parts. In most cases they're basically like little LED lights that tell you if the system is running or not, they aren't necessary for function. What unique and important skills does someone like Hillary Clinton bring to the world? The ability to never tell the truth under any circumstances aside, you could replace her with a literal plank of wood and it would do *nothing* to affect the machine's operation.
>>
File: 69km1.jpg (46 KB, 345x504) Image search: [Google]
69km1.jpg
46 KB, 345x504
>g-guys people will unite under class and overthrow their rich masters
>any day now
>g-guys?

fuck off back to leftypol, people will and always have united along ethnicity and tribe, they will never unite along class
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.