[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTV "News" Defending Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461538054410.png (25 KB, 656x620) Image search: [Google]
1461538054410.png
25 KB, 656x620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBPGgmsZQpI
>>
Not watching that shit.

>Can you guess who's muslim
Yes.
>>
File: 1454949723347.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1454949723347.gif
722 KB, 245x245
>>80240036
>>
What's worse?
MTV or VICE?
>>
>>80238289
>hey look guys, we figured out Islam isn't a race!!

They actually think this is news, and will continue to treat criticizing Islam as racist anyway.
>>
>Can you guess who is Muslim?

wow wait are they going to show a WHITE MUSLIM?????????? OMG and he's a sectarian """""muslim""""""* *not including all the gross toxic ewwww yucky nasty meanie head stuff

Seriously, though, it's the ones stoning the woman to death and throwing fags off a building.
>>
>>80240347
MTV full stop
Atleast vice will sometimes post pretty cool videos which isn't based around one colour/race
>>
>>80238289

I would fuck the girl at 1:30
>>
The video does a great job at proving that "muslim" isn't a race, and therefore people who oppose the muslim ideology are by definition not being racist.

Thanks MTV :^)
>>
>>80240036
>>80240191
Wow guys, racist AND sexist much?
>>
>>80238289
What's the point of this?

>>80240347
VICE has produced some interesting content and documentaries, what the fuck has MTV ever done?
>>
>MTV
>MUSIC TELEVISION
>get all defensive about muslims and etc..
>muslim music dont get airplay on mtv
>>
>>80238289
OMG I LUV MUSLIMS NAO!!! WELCOME AND GO AHEAD RAPE MY MOTHER!!!
>>
>>80238289
Janet Jackson is a muslim? Not even a proper one at that, of course it's difficult to identify them if they don't even dress properly for their religion.
>>
>>80242568
She's probably Nation of Islam, which is to Islam what Mormonism is to Christianity. It's very popular with American blacks because it stokes their natural racism and stupidity.
>>
What the fuck happened to MTV? Why do I see this nigress so often and why is she always saying stupid shit?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.