[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I post it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: normiebook.png (306 KB, 492x769) Image search: [Google]
normiebook.png
306 KB, 492x769
this person already hates me

very liberal single canadian mom, calls herself conservative but has said she'd gladly let refugees into her home

has also non-ironically posted indian_immigration_man.png several times
>>
>>80237946
For the last fucking time. THOSE ARE FUCKING ALBANIAN SHITSKINS FLEEING TO ITALY NOT EUROPEANS GOING TO FUCKING NORTH AFRICA
>>
File: 1451330448641.png (68 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1451330448641.png
68 KB, 800x750
>>80237946
Yes you should.
>>
>>80237946
>kikebook
Noone cares. Fukken normies ruining the board
>>
>>80237946
Or point out how the jewish refuges were rejected by the local muslim population in Palestine and the nazis had to ship them back and put em in camps.
>>
first you should remind them that the image is neither of white people nor from WW2
>>
>>80238638

>implying I don't have only 50 friends
>implying i'm not ultaredpilled

You insult me, Hans
>>
File: 1429-3.jpg (19 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1429-3.jpg
19 KB, 400x250
I'm aware that they're Albanian shitskins, but since this is a common leftist bullshit argument, can I just say that I hate that we have to seriously pretend that 'because they're white' isn't a valid enough reason to give.

Like yes, I'd be significantly more willing to accept white, christian refugees who would actually fit in with this culture. Why is that a problem?
>>
>>80238638
I can't even look at Jewbook anymore, let alone log in, it's so violently spun to the left. Also, it really puts on full display how sheepish people are, it's fuckin depressing lol.
>>
My grandfather was busy firing lead at the japs after pearl harbor.
>>
>>80237946
>>80238159
>>
>>80239135
> having any Facebook friends
> ultra red pilled

If you've used Facebook in the last decade even once you're nothing but a good goy and part of the overall problem.
>>
>>80237946

stupid picture
north africa was a european colony at the moment, the natives didnt have any choice to resist or accept the refugees

fucking white apoligists
>>
Even if that pic was true.

>WW2
>Fleeing to North fucking Africa
>>
>>80237946
Why would Europeans go to North Africa, that was also a war zone, but with less resources.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.