[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do right-wingers try so hard to divide Western World? History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 2454x2520) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 2454x2520
Why do right-wingers try so hard to divide Western World? History had proven that only united we can stand against the serious enemy, so in today's world where we have ISIS, Russia attacking it's neighbours and other threats wouldn't it be better for the West to unite even more?
>>
>>80235178
How exactly are right wingers dividing up the west? I'm not sure I'm seeing the angle your getting at
>>
>>80235178
Russia is just trying to remake soviet union, no need to worry poland.

ISIS are on our side (kinda) They're more like Bane nowadays

Left is far more divisionary than anyone else
>>
>>80235178

>Implying Russia is a problem
>Implying the left doesn't run on adding more minorities and dividing things up
>Implying ISIS is a serious problem

Fuck of, Pollack. There's nothing to "stand" against, and I'm not going to stand with people that shouldn't be in my country anyway.
>>
Leftie faggots are dividing us not right wingers
>>
>>80235425
>>80235767

It were right-wingers who wanted UK to leave EU. And in other European countires e.g. Austria or Poland it's also right wingers that want to leave EU. And Donald Trump says that USA won't protect other NATO countries.

Isn't that dividing Western World and making Russia and China, and others stronger in comparison?
>>
>>80236442
blm are left wingers and are actively dividing the country.

... what are you talking about?
>>
>>80236442
The reason they want to leave is because of leftie faggots in Brussels trying to control everything undemocratically.

Why do you lefties insist on shoving shit down everybody's throat?

Why do you blame right wingers for not wanting your bullshit anymore?
>>
>>80236442
That is wanting sovereignty, wanting to able to make your own decisions in your own nation.
>>
>>80236977
How UK as a member of EFTA will be any more sovereign than as memeber of EU? I would say they will be even less sovereign than they are now - not being able to decide about trade laws of Europe but having to abide them.
>>
>>80235178
>B-but RUSSIA!

Fuck off, Piotr. This isnt the Cold War anymore and nobody in the West below the age of 55 gives a flying fuck about Russia. If anything, its quite the contrary.

Face it, the EU is soon finished and your dreams of becoming a plumber in the UK are over, and no amount of fear mongering with your made-up Russian boogeyman propaganda is going to fool anybody.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.