[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there actually any validity to the Black Lives Matter movement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pepefrog.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
pepefrog.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
Is there actually any validity to the Black Lives Matter movement?
>>
>>80233680
fpbp
>>
Police do kill too many black people, they have a point there.

If terrorists killed that many Americans every year, we'd be bombing schools and hospitals 4,000 miles away.

It's actually the same self-perpetuating cycle. You have to kill terrorists to make terrorists.
>>
>>80233623
There's some validity to people being mad when cops kill someone by acting recklessly and face no punishment. BLM is shitty hashtag activism by a bunch of racebaiting college kids.
Eric Garner was a case of that and prior to this week the only of the big publicized ones I thought had any ground to stand on.

Both of the shootings people are mad about this week are ridiculous. If the dude that shot the guy with CC doesn't face charges I hope the whole country is mad.
>>
>>80233623

One of my cuck professors explained that the black community is so pissed off that they're going to chimp out every time this happens regardless of whether the shooting is justified or not—basically they are just waiting for an excuse to voice their frustration.
>>
>>80233623
>Is there actually any validity to the Black Lives
no
>>
>>80233623
Yes, but not the way they frame it.

If they were asking for more transparency in how police discipline is conducted, or some other specific reform they would have a point.

Eric Garner is the only case you can be legitimately angry about though, and they just chimp out instead of asking for anything specific. And it's not all about niggers.
>>
>>80233623
Monkeys looking for an excuse to act like monkeys. Self-hating whites and other minorities looking for an easy way to look tolerant and respectful, so they make shitty hashtags on twitter.

Any valid points the movement may have had have long since drowned underneath the sea of liberal faggots and chimps.
>>
it's hard to take it seriously when (almost) every case of cop shoots "innocent" nig involves a career criminal who was doing something illegal and resisting arrest
>>
>>80235026
Why don't we propose a plan to swap all South Africans for all blacks in White countries?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.