[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously though, wat the fuck is wrong with you fucking bongs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: redtext.png (39 KB, 661x611) Image search: [Google]
redtext.png
39 KB, 661x611
Seriously though, wat the fuck is wrong with you fucking bongs? Murica thread, also general Britain hate thread.
>>
>>80231973
>>80187642
>>
We invented them. Everyone else is doing it wrong.
>>
>>80231973
>Those people literally spent their one post every 10 minutes to make those gay puns
They should be executed
>>
Some people will go out of their way for that special snowflake status, it's part of their identity. Like using imperial measurements or fahrenheit for some other people.
>>
>>80232354
And we made it better. Why would you go from scolding to cold to scolding, etc, ect, SAT. Why not find a happy temperature that you can just agree with....preferably farenheit.
>>
File: HeyAnglo.jpg (596 KB, 780x1643) Image search: [Google]
HeyAnglo.jpg
596 KB, 780x1643
>>80231973
>wat the fuck is wrong with you fucking bongs?

Do you really need to ask?
>>
>>80232841
wow, making something better is harder than creating something out of thin air. Go america.
>>
>>80232967
>making a car from a horse cart is easier than inventing the wheel
>>
Bongs don't even realize isn't not about giving them the finger anymore, and hasn't for a long, long time. It's just a day to party and celebrate our country and blow shit up.

Tons of brits could come here and have shit tons of fun and not be told crap like it's their fault.
>>
>Censoring reddit usernames...

Get the fuck out of here, fuck I HATE summer
>>
Why don't Russia and the USA just nuke the UK already, I'm tired of these crook-toothed motherfuckers ruining the mainland with their shitty bonginistanics.
They've been trying to destroy Europe for a thousand years now.
>>
>>80232436
It is reddit what do you expect?
>>
>>80232676
Farenheit makes a lot of sense if you are human.

Farenheit: Survivable temperature with a measure of comfort on a scale of 0-100.

Celsius: Survivability if you were a glass of water on a scale of 0-100.
>>
>>80232841
It's so you can drink cold water while filling the basin with hot water you retard.
>>
>>80232915
This bodes well for the truth peekers.
>>
>>80233361
It doesn't, celsius is better.
40 is hot, 0 is cold, -20 is turbo cold
35 is the normal human body temperature
>>
>>80232967
You mean like the army that saved your shit in WWII? And Gold Peak tea is better than English tea.
>>
>>80233328
Nothing, its just i dont understand how redditors defend themselves on the chan. They are human excrement.
>>
>>80233727
No, you actually fucked yourselves up, amerika, everybody lost in that war.
>>
>>80233193
Unless the subject of it's origins comes up, then stick win every time.
>>
>>80233727
>English tea

you say that like there's one brand of tea that everyone in Britain drinks just called "English tea"
>>
>>80231973

>sugar and fat in everything you eat

Yeah. It's not like those are two of the three macro nutrients or anything.
>>
>>80233956
And miraculously Britian is not a German territory.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfHgUu_8KgA

the bigger meme is that none of our houses have ac
>>
>>80233727
>America saved Britain in WW2
And that was when I knew I was speaking to a retard. Thanks for all the help during the battle of Britain friendo, all those thousands of american P-51s (using British engines btw, seeing as yours were too shit to do the job) made all the difference.
>>
File: Brilliant.gif (871 KB, 200x224) Image search: [Google]
Brilliant.gif
871 KB, 200x224
>>80236498
>80236498

The most unusual thing is I knew most of the things mentioned about water mains and what have you, but have never previously put 2 and 2 together on the subject.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.