[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libcucks Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (101 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 640x1136
I just received this from someone who I frequently debate gun law with. I always win with numbers but I'm usually met with emotional debates.

>muh muh out of hand!!
>i told you!!

Decide what I respond with. Keep in mind this is a coworker, so I can't entirely burn a bridge.
>>
Ok, easy. black guy does illegal shit gets shot.
black guy snipes some one gets blown up, seems like they should just stop committing crimes... easy.
>>
>>80230408

Thanks Canada.
>>
>>80230060

Seems like you got told, faggot

Accept your loss
>>
>>80230060
hey little guy, nice to hear from you again? hows your girlfriend? doing good? i have to stop by and visit.

Anyway, brah, look im not gunna sit here and tell you that I changed my mind on guns. You'll never do that. I will tell you is that these fucking niggers should stop breaking the fucking law if they have any self preservation. How fucking hard is it for you to understand?

Dont hate the player, hate the game. Im going to life now, seriously say hi to [insert his gfs name] for me.
>>
>>80231011
lift*** not life..

and dubs checkem, kek wills it
>>
File: image.png (234 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234 KB, 640x1136
I thought my thread was going straight for the last page and went about it on my own.

This is what I've been dealing with.
>>
>You do realise this started because government forces (who will always be heavily armed regardless of laws against civilians) shot citizens, right? So why the fuck would you want those same government forces to be the ONLY people who can be heavily armed?
>>
>>80232496
Then stop "dealing with it". We need to stop associating with liberals. They need to be isolated from society. Sure, give someone a chance to debate in a logical manner, but after they prove to you that all they can do is hand wave with CNN talking points, remove them from your life, unfriend them, etc. No amount of arguing will change their broken, illogical minds.
>>
>>80232496
How does that change the fact that this cunt wanted to kill whites? Why doesn't your muh feels guy just acknowledge it was a racist motive?
>>
File: 1368862139728.png (64 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
1368862139728.png
64 KB, 500x297
>>80230060
Tell him that on the day of the rope he'll be the first to go.
>>
Tell him you agree, and that the time has come to ban all registered Democrats from owning firearms as they are clearly to emotionally unstable to own one.
>>
>>80232496
>>80230060
this was sparked by race-baiting and demonizing whites. If telling him this is going to make him butt hurt he can fuck off people died because of this.
>>
My fuck. A nation of angry, clueless assholes armed with assault and sniper rifles. Great country you got there.
>>
>>80232496
>sniper

This is the problem with using terminology people don't really understand, as well as people feeling like playing CoD makes them subject matter experts.

These "snipers" really could of used any type of firearm in this situation. All the term sniper refers to is a person, or persons, shooting from a controlled fire position with a high degree of marksmanship. They didn't have to use an "AWP", AWM 338, or an AR-50. They could've been using an AR-15, M14, or an M16 and they would still be "snipers".
>>
>>80230060
Gun crime wouldn't be a problem if groups like Black Lives matter weren't around.
>>
>>80232496
just tell him it's a false flag, let him be a deluded libcuck who doesn't trust his government, he will inevitably redpill himself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.