[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone behaving like niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: YxxvW69.jpg (491 KB, 1175x1105) Image search: [Google]
YxxvW69.jpg
491 KB, 1175x1105
This is a photo from Sweden in the 1950s. The dark-skinned gentleman in the picture is brazilian soccer legend Pelé.

As an American you may be surprised by this picture; where are all the water cannons? Where are all the attack dogs? Why is nobody beating him with a stick?

The answer is simple - that's not how we do things around here. Why? Because are a civilized people. Violence is something that low level cave people use, because their IQ does not allow more complex, and well thought out solution to problems. Most other countries do things like this.

Actually, the violence argument is not even needed, as we do not see a problem with this man being there in the first place. He is a good man, and a brilliant soccer player, and did a lot of good for the world.

As of now, I am about to check my travel guide to Trinidad and Tobago. Another enlightened swede inspired me today; through a /pol thread no less, so I shall be seeing you cretins later.

Also, pro tip: stop polluting the environment around yourselves people. It's not smart. You'll get sick, and your children will die. Just a warning from a person that's smarter and better then you.
>>
>>80228049
Non-violence is working great in our no-go zones.
Probably going to work even better when there are 2x more immigrants in a few years.
>>
>>80228049
So people with high IQ's destroy their culture? It all makes sense.

Welcome 395 AD
>>
>>80229016
Hmm, I see a swedish flag, but you sure don't sound like a proper swede, like me. This is how weird, other people speak.
>>
>>80229630
>No true scotsman
Thanks for ousting this as a slide thread as if it wasn't already blatant.
>>
>>80229258
No, dumb people do, by polluting the environment and hating eachother. In sweden, love is in the air - not pollutants.
>>
>>80228049
Is that Hafez al-Assad on the left?
>>
>>80229758
Why the aggression? I thought canadians were enlighted people like us. I guess not. *sigh* Trudeau has a lot of work to do...
>>
>>80228049
>Just a warning from a person that's smarter and better then you
>then you
GJ well played.
>>
>>80228049
Your aversion to violence is not because you are intelligent, it is because you are low T. Violence is natural and often necessary, and you would have to low IQ to not understand that.
>>
>>80230080
*to be
>>
>>80228049
We didn't spray them with water cannons for walking in the 50s. We sprayed them with water cannons for protesting.
>>
You won't get civilized people simply by importing them to your country though.
>>
>>80229874
No. Just because he looks middle-eastern doesn't make him a racist. Jihad is not an islamic thing.
>>
>>80230080
Sure, because we all know how intelligent men are...
>>
Racism is stupid, but I have become convinced it's the only way to protect homogenous communities from the dangers of multiculturalism and multiethnicity.
>>
>>80229016
What no-go zones? I'm a Swedish dude working in the Stockholm suburbs and I wait for busses and walk through them all the time in the evening. Sure if you're a little manlet swede or a woman walking through stupid dark alleys theres a chance to get attacked, but which big city isnt like that? No-go zones is a myth created by white swedes who have never been in the suburbs and need another argument to halt immigration.
>>
>>80229923
>I thought canadians were enlighted people like us.
Because why? We invented multiculturism? Our history is one of violence. We had one of the largest navies in WW2 while the Swedes in an effort to PRESERVE their culture begged through a "neutral" stance to not be absorbed by their southern German neighbors.
>>
>>80230202
I assume you're talking about immigrants. It's true some of them are a bit violent, and they unfortunately have to go, but the majority are nice, peace-loving people.
>>
>>80230446
so how is it stupid then?
>>
File: 1467835797780.jpg (235 KB, 1000x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467835797780.jpg
235 KB, 1000x1080
>>80230214
Terrific b8, my friend.
>>
#NotAllSoccerPlayers
#GoalieLivesMatter
>>
>>80230777
>Germany got 7 goals against Brazil
RIP
>>
>>80230452
I agree with this. There are areas where disenfranchised people live, and sometimes they go violent. That is bad, and they're wrong, but people make it sound like the entire country is one big warzone. They should look to their own countries instead.
>>
>>80230847
Delete this NOW
>>
>>80228049
What ever happened to integration? When immigrants would come over and adapt to the new culture rather than make everyone adapt to theirs?

Also the fear of being racist had frightened you into stupidity. Young people coming from countries where all they have ever known is war are not going to be able to adapt instantly and need government re-education. They grew up where people coming into their villages and raping/killing people is the norm, its a psychological problem of new refugees that needs to be addressed
>>
>>80228049
easy for a majority white country to say
>>
>>80230714
How is racism stupid. Hmm....
>>
File: damn vegetables.jpg (23 KB, 334x354) Image search: [Google]
damn vegetables.jpg
23 KB, 334x354
>>80228049
WOW THIS FAMOUS BLACK PERSON ISN'T DOING ANY CRIMES LOOK AT HIM BEHAVING WELL IN A (at the time :^) WHITE MAJORITY COUNTRY
>>
>>80228049
S A A B
A
A
B
>>
File: swedish-sweden[1].jpg (42 KB, 468x309) Image search: [Google]
swedish-sweden[1].jpg
42 KB, 468x309
>>80229016
>>
>>80230744
terrific argument. You're talking to an ubermench you anglo savage show some respect.
>>
>>80230935
>integration
never happened. not in sweden or the uk. people always stick with their own.
>>
Sorry, yes some baiting here. Throw all the rapefugees out for all I care; though it has to be a way to get things done without going full racist. It just has to. I don't think I'm an idiot for believing that.
>>
>>80228049

>Using Pele as some kind of standard

Isn't he heavily involved in organized crime and been using his connections, wealth and the corrupt Brazilian government to get his son off of a murder charge?
>>
>>80230452
>>80230870

Skärp er för fan.
>>
>>80231270
>though it has to be a way to get things done without going full racist.
Racism is a very recent coined phenomenon. You understand that historically people leaving their homelands and what is de facto invading other nations were murdered, raped and enslaved if not told to fuck off.
>>
>>80231208
50's and 60's immigrants and their descendents seem pretty English. Its the Indians, Pakis etc. that came in the 70's and everyone after that want to change the country into Pakistan 2.0
>>
>>80230452
>>80230870

Nej, Sven. Nej.
>>
>>80231575
you mean being drunk twats like us ?
>>
>that's not how we do things around here
That right your woman try to get every nigger they can into your country so that they can enjoy the BBC. While Babutu plows their wife like a horse, the emancipated new swedish man is at work to pay of his cuck shed.
>>
>>80228049
>He is a good man, and a brilliant soccer player, and did a lot of good for the world

Yeah like Sidney Poitier in the US but nobody turned a hose on his ass because he had money.

Also, the places in the US where there was violence was parts of the midwest and southern states, every other state pretty much accepted blacks, but I don't expect you to know that shit because you're obsessed with your cock shaped country that nobody gives a dick about.
>>
>>80228049
Individuals in society used to strive to be the best man they could be. That was white culture.

That has since been destroyed. It's hip to act like a dumb ass fucking nigger now. Is it the doing of Jews? Perhaps
>>
>>80230452
Let me tell you right now, Sven: You’re in for a rude awakening. The world has already forgotten South Africa is a hundred years ahead of your current experiment with mass immigration. In a century, you'll be a minority in a subhuman filled shithole. You'll have uncontrolled crime, poverty and corruption, just like us, and anyone who is white will be blamed for it, even though you’re now powerless and in the minority.

I find it depressing more than anything. The old saying, “those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”, is accurate. That's what's happening right now. The entire world hasn’t learnt anything from history. They haven’t learnt a damn thing from what happened here, and you'll all now commit ethnic and cultural suicide in the name of so called “diversity” and “equality”, fucking over your own race and all your ancestors built for eternity. You do not understand the mentality of non-whites because you are not surrounded by them yet. Once they form the majority, things will change quickly for you.

I hope I can live to see the day, but it'll likely be a little while after my time. Still, the world’s current leaders are expediting this process with their massive importation of “refugees” from the third world, so maybe there's still a chance. Perhaps, if I’m still around, I'll get to hear people like you suddenly regret all those years of importing people who reproduce faster than you several times over. Maybe I’ll even see you. Maybe you’ll be crying your eyes out in your shed while these subhumans rape your family members. Perhaps that'll be enough to break you, and finally make you think: Why didn't we listen? Why didn’t we learn from them?

You want a reality check? Do you want to take the so called “redpill”? Just come to Africa for two weeks, ditch your little tour guide who may be holding your hand, and experience it for yourself. Then you will at last truly see. I promise you that.
>>
I think America is the problem here. Their blacks living in ghettos are literally not even human, their shitty accent and their low IQ-tier sentences whenever they appear on the news after their dindu "Bruthas" have been killed by a policeman shows this. I'm black and I don't understand why they keep crying racism, my white friends call me nigger or monkey from time to time but it's just banter and we move on. Your niggers are degenerates and need a complete overhaul, change your education system in a way to prevent future gun carrying, weed smoking, raping, murdering and stealing dindus from shitting up your country.
>>
File: 1467731810438.jpg (16 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1467731810438.jpg
16 KB, 360x240
>>80228049
>and did a lot of good to the world

HAHAHA nice one Mehmed. Scored some stupid goals and got famous. Fucking saved the world. Only open his cunt mouth to say shit and in 2014 he surpressed metal gear saying bullshit to defend the 2014 cup and the government at the time
>>
>>80230935
If you have a handful of people it's easy for them to integrate, when they start making up large numbers of society they tend to stick together. It's literally that straightforward.
>>
Everyone here wants a bull but me.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.