[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLack Power Political Association takes responsibility for s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
BLack Power Political Association takes responsibility for sniper attacks and promises more in the coming days
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dallas-police-shooting-black-power-8378177
>>
Top fucking kek.

#whitelivesmatter
>>
Will Obama finally admit this is black terrorism and a hate crime?
>>
File: 1462479597164034.jpg (33 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1462479597164034.jpg
33 KB, 426x341
>>80228023

It has finally begun. The race war
>>
>>80228023
Why does this sound like he's announcing one of those shitty free to play games?
>>
>>80229491

No, he is already calling for more gun control and regurgitating the same lines from the last 3 speeches.

What world do you live in that this administration will EVER say anything negative about non-whites?
>>
>>80229606

Because even the groups leaders most likely have the education of your typical American inner city black. IE, an actual 7th grade education at best
>>
That's it, every time I see someone announce themselves as a member of the Black Lives Matter movement online, I'm submitting an anonymous tip to the police. I don't give a flying fuck.
>>
> each word starts with a capital letter

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>80229595
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>80228023
How do you stop BLM, have an unknown sniper take out law enforcement at demo's. No-one will want to be part of it except thugs. BLM becomes a war or ends now.
>>
>>80229938

That is a good start. A website should also be created to keep track of their members and their protesters, much like how the SJW's have created lists of concealed carry permit holders.

Once that happens notifying their employers of their terroristic behavior can start
>>
>>80228023
Will the KKK respond?
>>
>>80230212

I dont think you understand the American nigger. They already live in a war zone. All this will do is keep the SJW whites away from the protests for a little while. In the end, BLM will just become blacker and more militant.

A couple dead cops and a dozen gun shots is just a busy weekend in most American cities
>>
>>80228023
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dallas-police-shooting-black-power-8378177

I wonder if that anti-American communist kike Soros is funding these groups secretly?
>>
File: Jew wanna treat USA.png (90 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
Jew wanna treat USA.png
90 KB, 645x512
>>80229979
The war has started. History will remember today as the start. Everyone will die alone now brother. Grab your loved ones supplies and protection and head innawoods. Always walk as fast as your slowest man. Midnight or dark will be the best time to move. Endtimes are ahead.
>>
>>80230242
>their employers

If you think most of them have meaningful employment they actually care about keeping, I've got some bad news for you...
>>
>>80230966

A lot dont, but some do. Divide and conqure. First you drive the whites out of the movement. Then you get rid of the semi educated and "trying" blacks. You will be left with the total bottom feeders who are easy to write off and dismiss. You will also take away their "leadership" who, you know, actually knows how to red and right good
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.