[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this might sound edgy and defeatist, but why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Orochimaru.full.1733688.jpg (228 KB, 833x700) Image search: [Google]
Orochimaru.full.1733688.jpg
228 KB, 833x700
I know this might sound edgy and defeatist, but why don't we just remove most of the third worlders mexicans, spanish, asians, muslims(arabs, turks, indians), africans and brazilians from the world?

If we kill them fast they and their children won't have to suffer for generations to come.
If we help intellectuals instead of degenerates then we can secure our world for prosperity and less hunger, infighting, drama, etc.

I'm just asking. Why breed if you can't raise? Why bother helping people who can't be helped?
>>
>>80223522
>I know this might sound edgy and defeatist, but why don't we just remove most of the third worlders mexicans, spanish, asians,
>asians
but i dont want to die desu ;_;
>>
>>80223522
>but why don't we just remove most of the third worlders mexicans, spanish, asians, muslims(arabs, turks, indians), africans and brazilians from the world?

Seems like you're missing someone... Romanian maybe?
>>
>>80223522
Because you can't solve all your problems by killing people.
>>
Because if we do that, it'll only take one ethnically centered disease like sicklecell to wipe us all out.
>>
>>80223522
Your Latin to mother f*cker! You gonna kill yourself as well??
>>
>>80223789
no but you can solve third-worlder's problems but ending their existence

its the compassionate thing to do really

and arguably utilitarian
>>
>>80223782
Nah, he forgot European East Africa - AKA France
>>
>>80223522
>but why don't we just remove most of the third worlders

You do realize that your country is significantly poorer than Spain, don't you?
>>
>>80223922
hahahahahahhaha this boards edgyness lmaoooo
>>
It's really cute that you think you have the power to do this. You realize that the people who have access and/or are able to build WMDs don't share your views. Let alone being able to set up a program for this to happen.
>>
>>80223782
This.

I wouldn't care too much for dying if romanian are included in that list too :__)
>>
>>80223522
op, you need to get out and leave the computer alone for a long time

you seem to be spacing out of reality
>>
>>80223522
You are not exactly 1st world,
>>
Most of this generation is already detached from reality and incredibly entitled. So why don't we take the extra step and give them what they want? Make suicide acceptable and encouraged by everyone and promise them a new world and body to explore each time they die.
>>
>>80223522

>Romania
>>
>>80224078

It's still poorer, but not significantly more so as in the past, and it is growing faster.
>>
>>80223522

What do you have against Brazilians? Brazil needs to kill 70% of the country. I agree.
>>
>>80224175
even if you had the power of Russia's, usa and China nuclear arsenal it would still a daunting task extermination all of those nations, not to mention the aftermath nuclear contamination.

if you want to do it through sheer force of artillery it would take years if not decades to first conquer and then systematically exterminate those people and then you have to replace them hopefully with something better for socio economic reasons.

I am guessing that half way the endeavor whoever idiot took on the idea would say fuck it lets do something else or they'll go bankrupt somewhere in between cus the global economy will literally go to shits

most likely you'll do a half assed job an whatever kin you were trying to erased will have a rebound effect example Mexico
>>
>>80223522

Someone seems triggered

Are you having PTSD from the latest shootings all the way to your poor brown country?

It's ok, we are here to talk!
>>
Good idea OP, start with the ones in your country.
>>
>>80223522
Because liberals and politicians would be in the way orochimaru-sama. It could only happen when a country has a leader with full power over everything inside it kinda like Hitler had.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.