[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This happening is an obvious false flag, post your theories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg (37 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg
37 KB, 320x240
This happening is an obvious false flag, post your theories.
>>
>>80223494

Let's try a more subtle approach:

without google, what happened in the days before 9/11?
>>
Isn't this pretty similar to what happened in Ukraine? Snipers on the roof taking out cops and protesters. That's what started the civil war right?
>>
>>80223494

#FALSEFLAG

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80223962
wasn't there an investigation about trillions missing and the files are on that part of pentagon where the plane hit?
>>
>>80223962
I went to school probably.
>>
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
>>
>>80223962
Pentagon (((lost))) money.
>>
>>80224443
>>80224314

Right.

Clearly the mess with the CF isn't on the scale of trillions of dollars, otherwise they would've tossed another airplane into a building, but it did warrant sparking the precursor to a race war.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that some FBI people disappeared these nights.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
>>
>>80223494
Why would this be a false flag? The media just had there narrative crush. This is going to cause people to vote for Donald Trump. This is exactly what the Government and Media don't want.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 440x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 440x475
>>80223962
"According to some estimates, we have lost and cannot account for a total sum of 3 (three) T R I L L I O N dollars."

t. Lizard people, sept 10, 2001
>>
>Hillary getting BTFO
>suddenly cop shootings out of no where
>no one talking about Hillary anymore
>>
>>80225028
You guys are forgetting that the shooters are affiliated with BLM, this is bad for both Hillary, the Government, and Media. Hillary for supporting BLM earlier, the Government for not being able to support a pro-censorship movement, and the Media having their narrative crushed. This is also bad for all three, as Trump will get support from this, as he opposes BLM.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.