[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany vs France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Lowe's feels.jpg (152 KB, 1135x717) Image search: [Google]
Lowe's feels.jpg
152 KB, 1135x717
the feels when the master race lost against no good niggers
>>
>>80220651
>italian referee
Good job FIFA.
>>
>>80220651

At least french niggers are patriots, all french players sang the french hymn at the start. When you look at the german team the turks there never sing along the hymn, only the actual germans.
>>
>>80220953
its UEFA m8 ;)
>>
File: Hitler_trollface_close-up.jpg (6 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_trollface_close-up.jpg
6 KB, 200x198
Last time germans were in France, they were also sent home packin.
>>
>>80222414
Not by the French
>>
>>80220953
yeah that was kinda weird.

Still, a deserved loss.
~70% ball control and they still can't score a single goal.
And for some FUCKING reason these cunts can't keep their hands to themselves.
I can not believe that two out of three goals taken during the entire tournament was because of that shit.

What the fuck, how is Jogi letting them out of the locker without their hands tied to their sides.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>80220651
>master race

Call me when Lahm is back and Reus is playing and they didn't leave him in Germany because of a "bruse" (i.e. because of more diverse team, Löw is Merkel's bitch boy).

As it is it's 5/10 sandnigger.
>>
>>80223826
kek
>>
>>80220651
I think it was a good thing our negerteam lost. This way Merkel has less chances to smuggle some new bullshit through the parliament unnoticed.
>>
>>80220651
Germanikeks BTFO
>>
>>80224126
This.
Can't win a game if you can't make goals. I got pessimistic after the ger-pol game.

>>80224653
Damage Control
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.