[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's think outside the box and try to understand why Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Hillary_Clinton_la_3480655b.jpg (62 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_Clinton_la_3480655b.jpg
62 KB, 620x387
Let's think outside the box and try to understand why Hillary was let go so blatantly right in front of us Monday, throughout history when corrupt governments are about to be exposed or overthrown distractions are created to cause chaos amongst the masses in order to continue, if you look at your news feed today, Fox News is throwing gas on pissed off white people, while CNN is back at it with their every white cop is in the KKK, this was done on purpose to cause civil unrest to declare martial law, they are setting it up for the conventions to be D-Day, the bathrooms didn’t work, the innocent slaughter of gay men in a club didn’t work(could have easily been stopped from happening), They want your assault rifles for a reason and Trump continues to gain steam, they are running out of options and time, if this doesn’t work they will rig the election in November and that will be the straw that breaks the nation, you may say I’m wrong or crazy, but those who see what’s really going on know exactly what is happening.

Trump must win.
>>
>>80220266
You realize that breaking a law doesn't necessarily mean you'll go to jail right, nigger?
>>
>>80220435
I know that, but when you're running for President and still break the law, there should be a nice and hefty Penalty.
>>
>>80220435
Fuck off shill.
>>80220266
They are trying to distract the ignorant goys.
>>
>>80220266
#HILLARYFORJAIL

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80220435
dont both black people have become delusion . everything is a conspiracy with them. they think every one thinks that way and the try to label any chimping out as some false flag attack
>>
>>80220435
>it's oky to have a criminal as president the post

Just fuck off leafy
>>
>>80220266
Nope, you're absolutely not crazy friend. I honestly 100% agree with you. But unfortunately to most people all we are is a group of paranoid, tinfoil hat wearing weirdos. But honestly if she does win, things will go to absolute shit and the people will wake up. Nothing we can do but wait.
>>
>>80220653
the penalty is administrative discipline. the president works for the american people. the discipline is to not vote for her.
>>
>>80220266
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
What were the emails about?
>>
>>80220266
Honestly you could've solved the clinton problem long ago by just beating her into a fucking coma. But Americans are literally pussies personified so I couldn't give a shit.
I'll fucking celebrate as your nation burns because a single individual out of billions didn't have the balls to punch an old lady up side the head a few times.

Like I said. Americans are fucking pussies. Americans now make swedes look tough as fucking nails.

America..land of the pussies and home of the gays.
>>
>>80220266
she is a traitor
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.