[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Aboriginals have a movement similar to African-Americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Will Aboriginals have a movement similar to African-Americans?
#boonglivesmatter
>>
Don't you remember TJ Hickey and the Redfern riot?
>>
>>80220002
I remember Redfern, is it still fucked up there? I'm a vicfag, not Melbourne though.
>>
File: tj_protest.jpg (111 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
tj_protest.jpg
111 KB, 704x396
>>80220002
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Redfern_riots
>>
>>80220094
They cleared them all out and sold off The Block.

Still some in public housing next door in Waterloo and the Waterloo towers.
>>
>>80219702
MAN SPREADING

FUCKING MEN RUINING EVERYTHING REEEEE
>>
>>80220119
Not aware of that, what is recent? I've just seen docos on how Redfern used to be in like the 70s I think, before leb immigration, etc. Not from NSW so don't know alot.
>>
# toopissedongoontotwitter
>>
>>80219702
>paddy

that's cultural appropriation
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
>>
>>80220260
Pretty sure that's a female.

I think.
>>
>>80220426
A paddy would fuck that paddy. Hence why we have halfbloods in the first place lmao
>>
oh come on, even Abbos know their lives dont matter
>>
File: 356058-3x2-340x227.jpg (16 KB, 340x227) Image search: [Google]
356058-3x2-340x227.jpg
16 KB, 340x227
Who could forget Doomadgee and the Palm Island riots?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Palm_Island_death_in_custody
>>
>>80219702
>not being more worried about the emus
>>
>>80220997
Kangas are the big dick ricks m8
>>
>>80220119

That was a hilarious joke though, all they did was throw a few rocks and burn some cars.

White bogans did the same in Macquarie Fields
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (97 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
97 KB, 704x396
>>80220119
The fuck is that thing in the yellow wife beater?
>>
What would happen if you went up to her and said you wanted to fuck her?
>>
I dont think they could even form a movement considering their average IQ is 64
>>
>>80221559
She would say "Well, I do believe sir that is called sexual harassment. If you do not remove yourself from my vicinity, I will telephone the authorities."
>>
>>80221559
2 litres of gasoline in hour and she's all yours
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.