[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one churka kills a russian >the next day all churkas get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: element-733331-misc-400.jpg (32 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
element-733331-misc-400.jpg
32 KB, 600x418
>one churka kills a russian
>the next day all churkas get beaten to oblivion

>some niggas shoot 5 american cops
>people butthurt in twitter and cry on /pol/
>>
Don't you have nationalist football fans or something?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161 KB, 1500x1000
>>
>>80217837
whats a churka
>>
>>80217837

This is an English language board. If you expect people to understand you, use English.
>>
I'm not disparaging the way you get shit done but we're trying to have like a first world country over here.
>>
>>80218544
Youre doing a terrible job at being first world
>>
>>80218855
I blame the Jews
>>
>>80217837
>>the next day all churkas get beaten to oblivion

manyamirok?
>>
>>80218108
>whats a churka

Wood.
>>
>One churka cuts his first russian head at the age of 20
>Receives the most money from ruski budget
>The starving elderly and homeless vets have their pensions cut so that this churka can build a new golden toilet
>This churka's face will most likely appear on a new 200-rouble note

Reminder: ignore Olgino shills, sage Olgino shill threads.

#VOLODIN #GAY #SUCKS #COCKS
>>
>>80218108
shitskin
>>
>>80219440
sorry for your shitskins
>>
>>80219440
No it means wood.
>>
File: BRBRBR 633567065_n.jpg (36 KB, 720x626) Image search: [Google]
BRBRBR 633567065_n.jpg
36 KB, 720x626
americucks are conditioned to be cucks.

most of them spend all day watching anime and think that doesn't corrode their ideal of honor and dignity. but it does.

american men are born to be inhuman traps so they can serve as fluffers for superior Russian men, that have superior white lineage and not the american inferior mongrel sludge of their veins.
>>
>>80219953
>Subhumans called shitskins in the West
>Wood in glorious Russia

Why are Russians so bad at everything including bantz?
>>
>>80217837
How many churkas did you beat up?
>>
>>80217837
Mainly because if a conservative so much as touches a BLM faggot, the Feds step in and charge you with hate crimes. We need a new administration that doesn't actively seek the death of whites
>>
>>80218855
eh not bad for a subcontinent-sized region of 350 million people, compare us to the other subcontinent-sized countries and you realize just how hard that shit is
>>
>>80220324
why beat them up look at that qt in the op id let them get me pregnant he could give me woood anyday
>>
File: ramadan in Moscow.jpg (272 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
ramadan in Moscow.jpg
272 KB, 1000x666
>>80219403
Don't forget:
>Churka savages shoot up people in broad daylight in Moscow
>The culprits get no punishment because friends of Khadyrov

Russians are fucking cucked as fucked.
>>
>>80220163
lol how is a Brazilian racist? How do you live? Are there white-only enclaves somewhere?

Also we aren't falling apart at the seams because 90% of this country is happy with their current situation, if this shit were happening during a depression I guarantee we'd be seeing all sorts of crazy unrest like in the early 90s
>>
>>80220804
>Are there white-only enclaves somewhere?

Gated communities. They're pretty boring thought because they're filled with superficial people who want to pretend they're living the Hollywood/Los Angeles life. Plus you're bound to have some Lebanese or Jew as neighbor sooner or later.
>>
post pictures of churkas my ovarian tubes demand it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.