[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who will gays fight for in the upcoming race war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: article-211.jpg (96 KB, 634x501) Image search: [Google]
article-211.jpg
96 KB, 634x501
who will gays fight for in the upcoming race war?
>>
The Hispanics
>>
>>80217182
Persecute them along with the nonwhites.
>>
The trannies
>>
They will be comfort men for your white soldiers.
>>
>>80217182
Gays are pretty racist desu
>>
File: big papa.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
big papa.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>80217182
they will think blacks are on their side till they learn that the hood doesnt show no love to homo thugs

how u gon explain fuckin a man?
>>
Whatever side has the better uniform.
>>
>>80217182
Who cares? They need to be put down
>>
>>80217308
This
>>
>>80217182

Sam Hyde's side.
>>
>>80217182

I think they will be on the side of muslims and the other 'oppressed classes' until they realize that most of their casualties result from shots in the back.
>>
leftist gays side with wogs and get killed because they're white
other gays side with whites
gay women cease to exist in wartime as lesbianism stops having social status
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.