[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama said the problem is guns.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Obama said the problem is guns.
>>
>>80216254
Didn't you know, guns are the cause of every death.
>>
I honestly never thought I'd see a more incompetent president in my lifetime after Bush, but Obama has easily surpassed him at this point.

All he does is bitch and moan about guns whilst having meetings with these "upstanding community leaders" instead of getting shit done in these neighborhoods, he's actively encouraging these shootings.
>>
>>80216342
Yeah but you cant fire those guns without FINGERS. Therefore, WE NEED TO BAN ASSAULT HANDS.
>>
>>80216554
HIGH CAPACITY FINGER BLASTERS
>>
>>80216254

true, literally 0 people were ever killed before guns were invented.
>>
okie dokie mr obama
>>
guns haven't advanced all that much, so why didn't we have these same problems 50 years ago?
>>
Nah, Obama doesn't care when POCs kill whites.

RACISM is to blame.

BLM are good boys who dindu nuffin the Dallas Police are racists.
>>
>>80216254
Good, that will increase racial tensions and white hatred of this nigger president and at the end of the day we still have our weapons.
>>
Ive given up paying attention to anything this guy says. He's useless. Ineffective.

His inability or unwillingness to call out blm makes him complicent in yesterdays terror attack. In fact this guy has even entertained some of their members in the white house.

Surely the average american can see the sorry state of your great country. Especially when you compare it to 2008 when he was sworn into office.

Police about to give an update. I'll listen to what they have to say any day over what your president ever has to say. He must be getting sick of spinning all these attacks to blame it on everyday people.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.