[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work in inner philly as a police office dispatcher nobody at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14
File: 1457000019222.png (138 KB, 358x360) Image search: [Google]
1457000019222.png
138 KB, 358x360
I work in inner philly as a police office dispatcher
nobody at my PD will be returning to work because we no longer feel safe & cops don't feel like they're able to do their job anymore
all of the philly PDs are coordinating together to do the same

anyone who lives in philly might want to barricade their home
>>
Crap, like half of my family lives there.
>>
>>80216234
Nigger had a 30 round magazine on his AR-15.
Only got 6 kills.

You guys should be fine.
>>
File: 1467430300001.jpg (49 KB, 736x515) Image search: [Google]
1467430300001.jpg
49 KB, 736x515
Email your police department with the following for me:

Israel is called the Holy Land because it keeps the negroes and other unholy, extremely criminal bipedal hominids in Africa. It is an ancient line of segregation. This has been the purpose of Israel for half a million years. Please send the black africans back to the south. In the year 2100, according to the United Nations, black africans will be 80% of the world's population. We can't allow them to topple our city like so many other cities in America.
>>
>>80216234
murifaggots scared for their lives
its like anudda nein elebbin
>>
Please be serious.
>>
>>80216234
Can't blame you. Let the shithole burn. Every police department should withdraw from places where niggers constantly screech about opression.
>>
File: german_world_map1.jpg (62 KB, 354x276) Image search: [Google]
german_world_map1.jpg
62 KB, 354x276
>>80216685
>>
>>80216685
>send them to the south
Fuck off m8 we have too much as it is
>>
File: robocop.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
robocop.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
this shit is sounding familiar desu senpai
>>
Negative
Negro
Necro
Negromancers
Negroloy
Negronomy
Negrophobia
Negrophilia
Negrotic areas
Negrosis
Negronomics
Negromania
>>
>>80216774
This

Watch their neighborhoods burn
>>
Negrology*
>>
>>80216234
BS, I work in Philly and saw a cop on my way in.
>>
>>80216234
1. I don't believe you
2. don't be a pussy, it's part of the job
>>
>>80216234
Should have thought about that before being overpowered pricks to everyone.

Feeling safe does not mean getting more tactical brosef. It means looking around and realizing the US police force escalated this and has no one to blame but the fat fucks in the mirror.

Protect and serve not shoot to protect.
>>
>>80216234

>kill hundreds of black children every year for no reason
>get shot back a couple of times
>oh no we're scared we quit

top kek, knew you pussies wouldnt last 5 seconds in real combat
>>
>>80216234
>niggers avoiding work
>because they're afraid of bring killed by other niggers
Unsurprising desu
>>
>>80216234
hahahahahahahahahahaajjaajajaajajajajajjajjajaajajjajaajajjaajajajajajajajajajajjaajajjaajjajahhaahhahaahhaah
>>
File: tmp_16422-IMAG02061175335092.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16422-IMAG02061175335092.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>>80216234
Why comfy snek tho dispatchbro?
>>
>>80216234
>I work in inner philly as a police office dispatcher
show (censored) ID-card as evidence.
>>
>>80216234
gonna need some proof of this
>>
>>80217103
It's odd to see the Libertarian fucks have stuck around. Thought they'd find a better place after we went Nationalist.
>>
>>80216234
K goodbye
>>
>>80217103
ISRAEL IS CALLED THE HOLY LAND BECAUSE IT KEEPS THE UNHOLY NEGROES IN AFRICA

ALL MANNER OF CREEPY BIPEDAL HOMIND USED TO WANDER OUT OF AFRICA

OUR ANCESTORS ESTABLISHED THE HOLY LAND AND TAUGHT US EURASIANS TO FIGHT OVER IT UNTIL THE END OF TIME, SO THAT ARMED RACIST MEN WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE TO STOP AN ARMY OF A DIFFERENT SPECIES OF GREAT APE FROM CONQUERING EURASIA

THESE SAME PEOPLE MAY HAVE BEEN THE ONES WHO CLEARED EURASIA OF LARGE ANIMALS, LIONS, SABER TOOTH TIGETERS, GIANT SLOTHS, PREDATORS, AND OTHER DANGEROUS ANIMALIA

INSTEAD OF DOMESTICATING AFRICA LIKE THE AMERICAS AND EURASIA THEY ESTABLISHED THE HOLY LAND

THE CURRENT HOLY WAR IN ISRAEL IS ONLY A MANIFESTATION OF THE WILL OF OUR ANCIENT ANCESTORS
>>
>>80216234

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH..... HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH... murderers and thieves don't feel safe.... It's official cops are the biggest pussies in the world. OMG PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE.... HAHAHHAHAH
the hypocrisy oh lordy hahahahhahahahah
I can't stop laughing while reading your post. Omg hahaha
>>
AFTER ISRAEL TAKES THE WEST BANK, IT WILL BE THE DESTINY OF ISRAEL TO CLAIM MARITIME JURISDICTION TO MALTA SO THEY CAN CATCH MORE FISH
>>
Man the fuck up. You brought this on yourselves. Now take responsibility for it and do your job.
>>
>>80216234
Serious question: How do you plan to handle the chimp out that will be the DNC there?
>>
>>80217505

Just because your Slavic ass country is corrupt to shit with the rest of them doesn't mean all police are evil you retard.

t. someone who actually is a constable
>>
File: glücklicher_händler..png (285 KB, 534x604) Image search: [Google]
glücklicher_händler..png
285 KB, 534x604
NO MONKEY IN ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>80216234
Horseshit

but if true:

Pussies. Police kill more innocent than actual criminals (criminals mostly kill other criminals ironically), and yet now that the shoe is on the other foot you're going the way of the coward everyone thought you were.
>>
>>80217759

Defend your pig bros I don't care. Our police is not the best but it's not near as bad as it is in the developed world. Police officers fearing for their lives and not wanting to work after one incident, while otoh will defend any cop killings is the most hypocritical thing you can do. And you can't argue that.
>>
This thread is feeling a little shilled.
>>
>>80218213

One incident?

Police in the U.S. are crucified by the media and openly named and shamed for the rest of their lives if any altercation involves a person of colour. This isn't even an isolated incident, are you twelve mate? Do you actually have trouble with a Socratic method of thinking?

This "us VS them" mentality is the same shit blacks have which just perpetuates the issue. I do not agree with unjust killings, don't assume because it's retarded to do so but to imply that every single member of a police force in a developed nation thinks they are made of a finer clay, as if I do not personally have hobbies, personal world views, a family to come home to and my disagreements with the system here in my own country do not exist. You're a moron friend.
>>
File: 1463140045184.jpg (135 KB, 460x1515) Image search: [Google]
1463140045184.jpg
135 KB, 460x1515
>>80217103
Community College liberals never cease to amaze me
>>
>>80218600
Didn't realize policemen involved were getting assassinated every single time an altercation happened.

On any kind of scale that mattered.
>>
>>80218150
>Police kill more innocent than actual criminals

lolno. three police shootings a day, the vast majority are justified.
>>
>>80216234
>Cops in philly striking

pretty sure the feds can ass fuck you for this.
>>
>>80218600

Police should be held to a higher standard mate. You invoke the us vs them mentality not the other way around. When you will clean your own house and start pointing at the bad apples and not defend them at all cause then things will change. But until you will have this herd mentality(the same as blacks have when ever there is a killing. You see you aren't that different...) things will not change. It's on you to show that and not the other way around.
Thing is: your personal hobbies and view on the world shouldn't interfere with your job and the way you think while you work. If you aren't capable of that you shouldn't be working as a police officer. If you don't understand that your job is not the same as some office job/factory worker etc..., then you shouldn't work as a police officer. Same goes for health personnel or any other job that is there to restore order or help the community. Simple as.
>>
>>80216234
Fuck the police. Kill all dem mutha fuckas.

Traytray din du nuffin.
>>
>>80216234
Police don't do shit. In law abiding parts of the country, people won't chimp out and you don't deter the criminals in the other parts.
>>
>>80219098
Vast majority justified by the police departments themselves.

Such neutrality, much transparency, very accurate.
>>
You cops should form a paramilitar force and take all the cities you can
>>
Troll post. Both of my brother-in-laws work as cops in the 35th district and I talked to both of them this morning.
>>
>>80219693
>a felon gets shot
always justified nigga
>>
File: 1232542.jpg (71 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1232542.jpg
71 KB, 640x427
>>80216376
This, niggers can't shoot for shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
>>
>>80219447

You obviously have trouble extrapolating from aphorism so instead of calling you an autist I will simplify my message for you in terms I hope are universal.

Police are human too, just like you. Police should be held to a high standard of ethics and discipline, as with anyone that has any modicum of power in society. I see to you on that point, I at no point implied my world view gets in the way of my career path. The textbook definition in Australia amongst recruits is taught that it is our job to bring a person to the magistrate, I don't have to agree with the law but I am ultimately consigned to enforce it as well as protecting people. I think there are a lot of internal affairs that need to be dealt with harshly and accordingly within the U.S.

I have family and friends in the U.S. and frequently travel between Australia and there, I have enough tangible knowledge of how most things work written and unwritten in the U.S.

I can only speak for the effectiveness or lack there of, of the internal affairs comission here in Australia as I am employed as such with it, I refuse to pretend to be pundit and professor on the matter of corruption within the U.S. legal system and police officers. Are there people who do let their personal worldview get in the way of their job? Yes. Do I support that personally? No. I am not an outlier, but I can and I hope you can extrapolate to given any information available, that where as blacks for example perpetuate their own problems with the welfare state and their culture in the U.S. - Police are just doing their job. Virtually no one bar a vehemently small amount are coherently thinking on the job

>Can't wait to pop this nigger and go through media Crucifixion, nightmarish legal proceedings and create political chaos

You're looking at the effect and not the cause.

>>80218991

>Didn't realize policemen involved were getting assassinated every single time an altercation happened.

Bait or ignorance of the past years?
>>
>>80216234
F-fuggg D: I'm in Mantua.
>>
>>80216234
lol, looks like cops aren't too tough when people fight back
So much for being trained and professional, I guess they're just a bunch of crybabies.
Even with last night's incident there are dozens are common professions that are much more dangerous than being an officer, but I guess that cops take the cup for top bitch
>>
>>80216376
I guess gays are more bullet proof.
30 bullets - 50 gays down.
>>
>>80220220
Depends on whether it was violent or not.

Not every felon is trash. In fact most probably aren't, but got caught in the web of "EVERY THING IS ILLEGAL LOL" beuracratic insanity that is the US.
>>
>>80216234
#PHILLYMATTERS

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80220316
>on any scale that mattered

bait or purposely being obtuse?
>>
>>80220437
Just a few weeks ago a gay bar was shot up and 50 people died. Yet you don't hear about gays not going to back to bars anymore
Its a sad day in America when our police force is more cowardly and pathetic than our faggots
>>
>>80220716

Do I even have to refer to the Michael Brown case where Darren Wilson was attacked in the media despite him being in the right for example or the countless others like it?
>>
>>80220978
do I have to refer to every fucking other case of a black man getting killed by police that didn't end in reprisals?
>>
>>80220316

I stoped reading at Police are humans too. Higher standards period. If you aren't capable of that you shouldn't work as policeman. PERIOD. Your job is not on the same level as somebody who works in the factory. PERIOD. Surgeon can't do that, so you shouldn't too. PERIOD.
>>
>>80220477
he reloaded
>>
>>80221181

It happens and I don't agree with it all.

But reality check: the large majority are justified in the shooting and it's those people who are being vilified for doing it that I am standing up for.

No, it does not down play the 'handful' of blacks who are innocent and murdered, or anyone of any colour murdered by a cop. I am openly outspoken on that matter just as much as I am for the other end. On another note the cases of shootings that usually result in the death of the person in custody have been peer reviewed and shown with EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE, that the police officer was in the right at the time to go the course of action they did. Also, do not try and throw the whole

>Australia is safe

Meme my way as if I have not been staring at death before in the five years in my career. I can speak with authority when I say that it's bullshit.

To reiterate as I am digressing now, I support police that are vilified when they are in the right, and I encourage stronger convictions for those proven beyond a doubt to kill someone or react in a manner that is unprofessional and criminal, ending in the loss of life of an innocent, or to be more blunt, police that act as both judge, jury and executioner. Thing is I have the benefit of linking my sources for cases I think the cop is innocent and a large portion of what you're trying to get across is mostly anecdotal.
>>
>>80221240

>I stoped reading at Police are humans too.

You strike me as the type to have read what I said anyway and wilfully ignore the chance to offer me a proper rebuttal and that's what is sad here. I don't think you're stupid and ignorant but you're acting stupid and ignorant never the less.

Believe what you will, people like me will still do their job I guess.
>>
>>80220316

Too add. I worked in the hospital. No matter how shitty my day was, I had to do all the things correct or I would be fired or even sued or people could die. There were no herd mentality when somebody fucked up something. If you are responsible for a fuck up you pay for it, not go on a paid vacation.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 420x420
>mfw co-worker moved to Philly last week
>mfw just days before I told him a civil war was on the horizon
>>
>>80221774

Cool, I'm glad for you.

If you're going to form a world view on such a complex issue without giving it the proper forethought and constructive application of thought because of what's shown online or cherry picked then I don't know what to tell you mate. I really don't.
>>
>>80216234
if true holy shit,
Im pretty glad I just flew my parents the fuck out of there so they have some out of the city for this to die down
>>
>>80221730

And you should do your job properly. No mistakes are(shouldn't be) allowed when you work in a filed like police is. And if the mistakes are made, those who fuck up should be accounted for them, not go on the paid leave and have the police stand behind the guy and defend them. Get rid of the bad apples. Start pointing them out. Shun them. Not defend them like police is always doing. Admit to mistakes. Once you will start doing this people will be on your side. Until then it will always be a us vs them mentality.
>>
South Park predicted this
>>
File: 1466779073918s.jpg (2 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1466779073918s.jpg
2 KB, 93x125
>>80216234
>1 post by this id
>>
Is the northeast/torresdale safe from chimpout, OP?
>>
>>80222069

I did form a world view on this complex(which isn't that complex anyhow) with giving a proper forethought etc... Being a policeman isn't an every Joe's work period. It's for the people who have high standards and who are capable of rational thought in the most extreme circumstances. IF you don't fit this, you are not capable of being a police officer. If a policeman first thing he does is pull out a gun, then he is not capable of being a police officer. I see no flaw in my thinking. And all I see is you looking for excuses for bad behaviour and fuck ups done by police.
>>
>>80216234
Nice, racist AND cowards, real fine PD you got there
>>
>>80222724
>IF you don't fit this, you are not capable of being a police officer.

I agree, I have been agreeing with you.. so I don't think you understand what my issue that stands with you is.

>Being a policeman isn't an every Joe's work period.

Thank you for acknowledging this. My thanks is unnecessary I am sure but never the less it's refreshing to see.

> If a policeman first thing he does is pull out a gun, then he is not capable of being a police officer.

>I see no flaw in my thinking. And all I see is you looking for excuses for bad behaviour and fuck ups done by police.

"Being a policeman isn't an every Joe's work period."

I don't agree with a lot of what I see with people walking up to a perp with their gun unholstered and holding an intimidating stance but unlike you I have what most people with a brain refer to as "situational awareness"

I have the benefit of living in a nation where it is expected that the person I am pulling over does not own a fire arm. The danger I face in Australia's society, while it exists I guarantee you is comical in comparison to what LEO's have to do on a day-to-day basis ten hours a day, five days a week in the U.S.

Anyone could have a fire arm, in an ideal world all police would care about the person and want to help them more so than apprehend them but that is idealistic and not realistic, some systems in peaceful countries allow peaceful methods of policing to work, others do not. You would have to be ignorant and a complete fool to legitimately not understand this point.

Police are getting more fearful to do their job because of fear of scrutiny and unjust action. See this for example

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/422605/Birmingham-cop-beaten-unconscious-feared-racism-charge

>A police officer in Birmingham, Ala., was beaten unconscious by a suspect during a traffic stop last week because the officer did not want to be pilloried in the media as a racist for using force against a black man.
>>
>>80221774
There is a bit of a difference where patients aren't exactly likely to pull a gun on you from seemingly out of no where and end you in an instant.

>>80221618
>australia safe meme

The fuck are you on about? /pol/ always for certain brings up australia when talking about gun crime yet you're shitty fucked up nanny state banned civilians from guns outright and in fact fucking DEFENDING YOUR LIFE IS ILLEGAL.

Of course australia isn't fucking safe.

With laws like that how could it be.

The problem you're not understanding is you're not being accused of the behavior that is being linked to police organizations in the US. Your herd mentality is showing.

The fact is, police cover each other's asses even when one of they're own has murdered an innocent and that can not stand.

Yet if it was ANYONE ELSE they would've been instantly arrest, charged, and almost undoubtedly convicted, accident or not.

And the fact is it's the police themselves that investigate whether they did something wrong.

Like I said earlier: Such neutrality, much transparency, very accurate

It's unacceptable, no, insanity, that police are held to a lower standard than the citizenry they hold authority over. And people are getting god damn sick of it.
>>
>>80223075
Parts of Philly are like the retard crack baby of Somalia and Detroit, nigger.
>>
>>80222724
Dude from Slovenia gets it, American police have no skin in the game, they can't be easily fired, they can't be personally sued and they never face serious prison time here. At least one of these needs to change to correct the poor behavior of a small, but too large percentage of shithead cops.
>>
>>80223261

Things like that link are also not isolated one off events. This is happening more and more over there. It's easy to say "fuck the police" whenever you hear someone being shot by them who at first glance seemed like excessive force is used. I cannot even conceive of the pressure police face in the U.S. and still are expected to maintain 100% super human judgement.

Again, I have already agreed with you on your points of what is expected professionally and unjust killing if you intend to reply, so please stop repeating yourself.

My problem with you stems from your inability to reason in regards to the fact people can make mistakes, it doesn't matter where you sit on the hierarchy of life given enough pressure.

For the same reason I don't have to agree with the actions of a thief, but I can still empathise the circumstances leading up to his action where as you seem to project all police in the U.S. at least must be both more lovey dovey in their approach to safety and arrest and at the same time stone cold machines incapable of feeling emotions like fear and anxiety.
>>
>>80223412
And? So? Fucking do the job or quit like a bunch of crybaby pussies, the second things might get tough and Philly cops just tuck tail? Just utterly pathetic.

BTW the media will rip them a new asshole if it happens, the public will flip out and you won't gain anything from it except unemployment checks and loss of pension
>>
>>80223291

>The problem you're not understanding is you're not being accused of the behavior that is being linked to police organizations in the US. Your herd mentality is showing.

Jesus fucking Christ I literally just said I don't agree with all judgement passed. I even highlighted the topic specifically involving the U.S. police, not my own.

You're projecting HARD and completely ignoring anything I said, only seeing

>hurr durr a cop is trying 2 defend his bruthaz

I'm fucking out. I'd say it's like arguing with a brick wall but a brick wall would actually sit there and listen.
>>
>>80216234
>somebody commits a crime
>cops quit in response
>>
>>80223914
Nobody cared, aside from darkies and libshits, when the Baltimore cops decided to stay out of black neighborhoods and nothing happened to them. Same would happen here if this weren't some gibberish troll thread in the first place.
>>
>>80223979
You keep trying to defend cops that didn't do anything wrong, but we're not talking about cops that dindu nuffin, we're talking about cops that do do sumfin. And even if the cop was in the wrong and essentially murdered an innocent person, his ass is still covered, given a week's paid vacation, and the PD conducts an "internal investigation" and finds they dindu nuffin.

Yet you keep trying to defend yourself as if you're on trial by saying: "I do not defend murderers, I defend people who acted in self-defense"

No shit.

>hurr durr a cop is trying 2 defend his bruthaz

That's exactly what happens. Too bad you can't tolerate the idea that they're not incorruptible.
>>
Can you please keep the goddamn BLM people from blocking traffic please you useless fucks?
>>
>>80216234
balitmore is already running out of cops because of this, chiraq long since ran out
>>
>>80216234
Military in the streets when?
oh, w8, aren't police a military alrea....
hmm...
>>
File: 1460245696157.png (317 KB, 1348x1243) Image search: [Google]
1460245696157.png
317 KB, 1348x1243
>>80217103
wew
>>
>>80225170
>And even if the cop was in the wrong and essentially murdered an innocent person, his ass is still covered, given a week's paid vacation, and the PD conducts an "internal investigation" and finds they dindu nuffin.

Maybe if you live in fucking LA

jesus
>>
I live in Kensington and just watched like 4 cops roll by.

OP is a faggot
>>
>>80226113
New York, LA, Detroit, Newark, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Chicago, New Orleans, the list goes on and on.
>>
>>80216234
Im getting a plane ticket right now. PURGE!
>>
>>80216234
"Inner philly" isnt an area...
I would worry more for the SW division and of xourse around temple
>>
>>80217103
I find it ironic how you claim
>not all blacks
But then blame all police officers. Broad generalizations are bad
>>
I hate philly. I'm so sick of being taxed for not working in it. Can't wait to leave in November.
>>80226662
You poor fuck get out of there. You'd be better off in Chester. Atleast the housing is cheap
>>
>>80220023
Both your sister's husbands are cops?
>>
File: 1465514958829.gif (216 KB, 360x292) Image search: [Google]
1465514958829.gif
216 KB, 360x292
I see nothing wrong with the idea of evil, racist police not enforcing law in predominantly black areas. Obviously the black communities would flourish without the constant police oppression. Within 5 years Detroit would be colonizing the moon.
>>
>>80216991
Yeah op is full of shit. I saw the normal police presence on my commute today.
>>
>>80216234
>>80187642

hello guys
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.