[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right or wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1440284060276.png (495 KB, 523x625) Image search: [Google]
1440284060276.png
495 KB, 523x625
Is he right or wrong?
>>
A hammer can be used on any number of nails, a nail isn't much good after it's been hammered once or twice.
>>
look at me i'm a reader, i'm so intellectual and better than you

oh, my favourite authors? john green, stephen chbosky, matthew quick, tha list goes on...
>>
Key that opens many locks holds value
Lock opened by many keys has no value
>>
>>80212453
Doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, he's still a cuck
>>
>>80212453
Yeah, he's wrong.
>>
>>80212453
I would rather be the first person to eat my own cheerios, if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>if a dozen men came inside my cereal I would eat it happily and thank the cereal for giving me the opportunity to do so
>>
>>80212453
It's not whether he's right or wrong.

It's whether he's funny or not.

He's not.
>>
>>80213052

Women are not made with the purpose of withholding sex from as many as possible, nor is a woman "defeated" when she chooses to have sex.

Sex is not something a man takes and a woman gives up, it's something shared by two people. Your shitty analogy perpetuates pick-up artist ideology that emasculates every man that chooses not to be a tail-chasing chad or dudebro.
>>
I wouldn't eat a bowl of cereals when 48 dicks dipped into it...
>>
>>80214187
Nice post
>>
>>80213315

Banter-bringer
>>
Literally who is john green?
>>
>>80212453
people aren't cheerios for one, and the number of men a woman has slept with is often an indicator of their self worth. A woman who withholds sex until they find someone worthy is not only more respectable, but more desirable.

There is also the obvious risk of infection when being with a slut.
>>
>>80212453
You may enjoy the crunch, but do you want to marry a box of cheerios or are you just in it for the fucking fun of eating cheerios?

The purpose of sex is to deepen the bond of two people and procreate, if you don't develop a relationship with the help of sex but just use it for fun, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>80214972
A pedophile who writes shitty books, has a bad YouTube series, and likes having dicks in his cereal.
>>
>>80212453
what are the odds of you giving aids to cheerios ?
>>
>>80214187
A. Fucking. Men.
>>
eating cereal doesn't have serious consequences

having sex has serious consequences namely,
>creation of another human
>stds
>loosening of vagina/anus>>> less pleasure for future partners

no hymen, no diamond
>>
John Green is a hack anyway, writes angst filled generic YA fiction and will say anything he thinks most teen readers will eat up, doesn't surprise me he resorts to justify most whores inner thoughts to sell more of his crap
>>
/pol/ teach me in my wrongdoings.

>One night stand
Is it that wrong, that I would not care how many she's been with? Somehow it would just mean she has more experience, correct? This can't be an overall bad thing, and if I'm the first guy to fuck her within a week, it's not like there's leftovers from the guy before.

>Relationship
This is where I see the problem with her being with too many beforehand. Not that it's disgusting to fuck, but either she's "settling" and I'm the last choice, or she's still on the cock carrousel and will cheat on me, so here it would be right to not wanna be with her, correct?
>>
>>80212705
Can we stop with these retarded analogies?

The reason you want to marry a virgin boils down to jealousy and insecurity.
>>
>>80214187
wizard status
>>
>>80212453
Cheerios don't give you the clap
>>
Isn't he the guy who chased a woman and she rejected him every time then when his book became a hit and he got $$$ she married him?
>>
>>80215199
Vagina doesn't loosen just because multiple people have been with her, has been proven false many times. It's a muscle that will expand/contract based on the partner, so a smaller dick would eventually fit the vagina, however there's also something called genetics and every vagina will be different just as every dick will have a different length and girth.
>>
>>80215263
You're doing it right, it doesn't matter with one-night stands.
>>
>>80212453
If you slept with a lot of people it probably means you are just a easy male/female whore
>>
>>80212453

He's a kike.
>>
>>80215199

Vagina loosening due to lots of sex is a myth.
Some girls have hymens that regrow, some are virgins that break their hymens playing volleyball or some shit.
>>
>>80212453
>food analogies
Ebin.
Also, the first spoon of a meal you after being hungry as fuck is, of course, going to be more delicious and enjoyable than the last one.
>>
>>80214187
Yeah, women aren't made to withhold sex but a woman who hops into bed with a large number of men shows she has trouble with loyalty, confuses sex with intimacy, and is likely to have emotional issues and/or STDs. That's why no one wants to shack up with a slut, only fuck them and every man wants to marry a virgin
>>
>>80212453
Not until you realize that niggers ate from your Cheerios as well
>>
File: 1467310628099.jpg (64 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1467310628099.jpg
64 KB, 612x612
>>80215338
It's because I don't want to get an STD or deal with someone who is comfortable with having multiple people inside of them.
Sex isn't "just sex", and if you believe it is then you're not a rational thinking person with logical and appropriate feelings. This applies to many women, none of which I want to ever be involved with.
The fact of the matter is if women have such a problem with men not wanting to fuck them because they're sluts then they're the ones who are insecure.
>>
File: martin shkreli.jpg (17 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
martin shkreli.jpg
17 KB, 530x298
what does /pol/ think of this man?
>>
>>80215338
>marry a virgin
It's not about marrying a virgin. It's about not marrying a woman who has spent the last decade being a multi-level dick garage.
>>
>>80212453
he is wrong. the number of people a woman has sex with before you kinda indicates how fast she will leave

if a woman has had 30+ sexual partners you probably should think twice before trying to marry her. also if she has a lot of sexual partners she probably has a few kids

it also increases the likely hood she has a disease. more people have herp than dont globally
>>
>>80215504
I see your point, but aren't males who have a lot of sex - with different partners - bad with loyalty as well?
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (331 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
rrLe319.jpg
331 KB, 1223x1541
>>80212453

>it doesn't matter how many sexual partners your significant other has had

kek, enjoy having to deal with a depressed, disease-ridden, cheating whore
>>
>>80212453
He's wrong because men are held to a standard as well, it's just the opposite. No woman wants a man whose a virgin or only had sex once or twice.
>>
>>80215338
Nope, it's just in our genetic programming to want virgins because you can trust a virgin. Women who sleep around are not trustworthy
>>
>>80215573
I genuinely like him. It's not like he removes the medicine from people who really need it, he's actually giving it away for free. Bigger corporations will however have to pay tons
>Bonus for wanting to smash kanye album
>>
>>80215573
greedy little fuckboy, likes rap and acting like an ass

the only reason the pharma industry is throwing him to the wolves is because he exposes to much of their own shitty business practices
>>
>>80212453
Whores love a whore enebler.
Color me suprised.
>>
NEWSFLASH CEREAL AND HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT THE SAME THING MORE ON THIS STORY AS IT DEVELOPS
>>
>>80212453
>sucking cock and being a whore is the equivalent to eating Corn Pops

ty for the kek, OP
>>
>>80215504
>she has trouble with loyalty
Unless she's explicitly cheating on a boyfriend, I don't see that there's any breach of loyalty. What is there to betray?
>confuses sex with intimacy
Or she knows what she wants and she wants to get laid.
>STDs
No less likely with men who sleep around. Safe sex and STD clinics exist, and intelligent people use them.

I appreciate that you're trying to make a logical argument, but it's tainted with irrational slut-shaming.
>>
>>80212453
>John Greene is having his Cheerios
>appear in his kitchen
>piss into his cheerios
>throw it out
>wash the bowl
>pour new milk and cheerios into the bowl
>offer it to progressive and loving person John Greene
>whatyoudon'tlikeit.jpg
>slaps him for being fucking misogynist
>>
>>80215597

Exactly. Promiscuity is a negative trait in anyone, it shows a lack if respect for your body and your relationships.

There's nothing wrong with casual, no-strings sex, but if you're fucking someone different every month you're not displaying healthy behaviour.
>>
>>80215263
>either she's "settling" and I'm the last choice, or she's still on the cock carrousel

Is it not possible that she has high standards and you are the first to meet them? Have a little more faith in yourself.
>>
>>80215521
>>80215656
But it's fine for a man to sleep around though right?

Do you see why you're retarded way of thinking doesn't work?

How can you expect women to be virtuous if men aren't?
>>
>>80212453
Nobody puts dicks in my Cheerios but me
>>
He is wrong. An average women will still attract alot of stares from male counterparts. An average women will get gazillion chances to have sex. If she accepts gazillion chances to have sex it doesn't mean she is has a golden pussy and smart brains, its just means that she gave in to every guy that drop himself over her.

Again, she doesn't even have to be beautiful, just average. Average female will get more chances for sex then any other guy in the world, and she doesn't have to do SHIT to get it.

Males on other hand are looked differently. A good male, that is relatively good looking funny and smart STILL has to be the one to win girl over. Winning a girl over means male is a good catch, especially if he wins over a fine female.

If he does that, that signals other females that he is a catch and a good male, and they want some of that too. Thats why there will be 2 in 10 males that do all the fucking, and other 8 will stand around and act like spare dicks at the wedding. All 10 girls will get that d...

Thats disproportion of human sexuality and the reason for that are women. Avg women gets tons of chances for sex (ranging from ugly to hot guys), if she takes alot of them she is a whore since all she had to do is spread her legs. Avg guy wont get shit, and good looking and acting guys STILL have to do all the work to get even average girls to get in bed with them.

Thats why man who sleeps with alot of women, and women that sleeps with lots of man will NEVER be the same thing,.
>>
File: Daily Thread.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
Daily Thread.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>80212453
>>
File: 1465812078756.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1465812078756.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>80216021
>slut shaming
>>
>>80216113
Sure this is a possibility as well, definitely. But I'm talking about if she's been with a lot of different guys before that, not just 5 guys in 5 years or something like that
>>
>>80215656
nigga no women are trust worthy they're either naive, lying, or they're acting out of sheer opportunism, and have a past so shameful they deserve to rot in a ditch

when will you cucks wake the fuck up
>>
>>80212453

His analogy is wrong. It's more like if you are eating a bowl of Cheerios and you learn that 48 people have cummed in that bowl. Even if you knew it had been washed, would you eat from it?
>>
>>80216148
do you really need this explained to you or are you baiting
>>
>>80216416
Go ahead and try to justify it.

It's just another case of "it's fine when we do it".
>>
>>80212453
>the lives of human beings are equivalent to breakfast choices
If you're a sociopath, then yes, this line of logic is sound.
>>
Would you eat bowl of cheerios that's had 48 dicks in it?
>>
>>80216416
Tbqh famalam, he's right kinda. It can actually be easy for a guy to find someone to sleep with, got friends who are that way. He's also the kind of guy who would never be loyal to a girl, which is why he doesn't want a girlfriend.
You're basically saying "Guys don't get a lot of offers, so they gotta say yes to every single offer they get", which is just as bad of a trait
>>
>>80216148

Men and women aren't equal. Therefore we should not be holding them to the same standard. Understand?

Women will always know the baby is theirs. Men will never have that guarantee, therefore they have to have some sort of assurance (even if its not perfect) that the baby is theirs. The best way to ensure this is to marry a virgin woman.

That's why women are held to higher standard in the sexual realm. It stems from the inherit inequality between men and women.
>>
>>80216492
Men used to literally provide everything women needed to survive

How the fuck did some of them not deserve to fuck some stupid sluts on the side occasionally?
>>
>>80212453

wow hes number 48 to his wife

really

makes

you

cuck
>>
No its not. Thats literally what women thought off.

If you are a male who had alot of women, you will be even more wanted by softer sex. Don't have to be beautiful, you just have to have sex with alot of them and if others find out about it they will want you because you must have been doing something right to get all that pussy.

To get all the dick in the world all you have to do as a women is spread your legs. No work, no nothing. Just spread them. And thats what makes the difference in this case. One has to work for a pussy, other side just has to give in on opportunity she literally gets 10 times a day from 10 different guys.
>>
File: Splatoon Vomit.png (203 KB, 500x523) Image search: [Google]
Splatoon Vomit.png
203 KB, 500x523
>>80216360
Yes, but only after I had boiled it in a pot with filled with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide/bleach THEN ran it through the dish washer.

>mfw thinking about all the utensils and dishes I bought at Goodwill and what could have been done to them before I got them
>>
>>80216788
Because it's not that way anymore. Guys don't provide everything for women most of the time anymore, and if they do, she'll provide a lot of stuff for him.
Don't get me wrong, the man can just go for someone who hasn't been with a lot, if he wants it to be this traditional way
>>
>>80216788
>used to

That's the keyword there. Women earn as much as men nowdays. They don't need providers.

You can fuck sluts on the side but don't cry when women do the same.

>>80216757
In what way are they not equal aside from the obvious phisiological differences?

If you want to marry a virgin then go right ahead. There's no law against it.

Good luck finding one though.
>>
>>80216673
> Perkele, that was good.
>>
>>80212453
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment. A women who gives her sex cheaply is a whore and a man who commits easily is a chump
>>
>>80216492

is fine because women say so

> mN+nx/iK status: Rekt
>>
>>80215124
This, but don't forget you don't want to be another use-and-throw, you are usually looking for a stable relationship with someone you can trust will always be there when needed, and you for her, as one. Without fearing any betrayal or disloyalty. And if she has done it before she might as well do it again, she is not trustworthy.

TL;DR: You don't want to be another Cheerio.
>>
>>80217174
Well said.
>>
>>80216492
You are predicating your argument on universal morals, which imply equality. Gender equality is a social construct. Men and women are different and have different values. Men desire a beautiful woman while women desire a powerful man. Neither party is wrong to want what they will, but comparing men and women is apples and oranges.
>>
>>80217255
It is fine though.

You can complain about it on a chinese cartoon board as much as you want but the world keeps turning and women continue to have casual sex.
>>
>>80216148
Butthurt woman detected.
Men have to gain permission to get laid whilst women give it.
A man who has slept with several girls is sucessful while a women doing the same is most likely negligent.
Now you can accept reality or whine about it.
>>
>>80216982
>That's the keyword there. Women earn as much as men nowdays. They don't need providers.
>You can fuck sluts on the side but don't cry when women do the same.

Except its not that women are doing that much better, men are also doing considerably worse since the west has sold off their manufacturing industry to asia. And women are still doing a bit worse than men. Only young women are out earning young men, and thats because people hire them literally just because they're young women, because they attract customers for our worthless service industry economy.

So the base of our economy, which men are most qualified for, is gone. But yeah no you almost have gender equality as a result, so its all good, isnt it, or maybe we need to take it even farther?
>>
>>80216982

>In what way are they not equal aside from the obvious phisiological differences

Wow, you are fucking dense. Re-read the second paragraph of my post again, you fucking retard. I explain the difference. The inequality is that the woman is the child bearer and the man is not.
>>
>>80217488
>let me tell you what men and women want

Thank you for your input Mr expert on female psychology

Humans want sex. They have sex.

Keep crying about it.
>>
>>80217657
You're digresing.

>hmmm maybe I shouldn't fuck this hot guy because it might harm the economy

Fucking lol

>>80217699
That's why contraception and abortions exist.
>>
>>80212453
>i'm important enough to dictate how other people feel about actions of other people

What is he suggesting? That there's some institution that regulates how people view each other? Is he mentally retarded or something?
>>
>>80217895

Here I'll post this again so you don't have an excuse for not reading it:

>Women will always know the baby is theirs. Men will never have that guarantee, therefore they have to have some sort of assurance (even if its not perfect) that the baby is theirs. The best way to ensure this is to marry a virgin woman.

This has nothing to do with contraception, you dumb bitch.
>>
>>80216098
this
it can fuck up your brain chemistry so you're unable to emotionally connect with the person you supposedly love
>>
False equivalence fallacy.
>>
For fuck sake you retards, how do you not understand and freely grasp that YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM IF YOU ARE SLEEPING AROUND TOO.

You want women to be virtuous but you want to be free to fuck around and have one night stands with stupid fucking high school level rhetoric involving keys and lock analogies. You want a woman to have few partners but you want to encourage men to have many, this is cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

It's fucking like saying you want fewer fires but you want the right to throw fuel into them without burning more forest, holy fucking shit this board has turned into /r9k/ light with this dumb fuck alpha/beta meme mentality. You are either virtuous yourself and will find a virtuous partner or you're a complete fucking stooge for actually perpetuating the issue of social decay, the destruction of the family unit and hedonism.
>>
File: UK Bobbies.jpg (33 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
UK Bobbies.jpg
33 KB, 620x465
>>80217720
You are an oxygen thief. Don't pay your tv license.
>>
>>80212453
I think my favorite joke from him is some thing like "President for Life FDR... what is this communist doing on the dime?"
>>
>>80218119
Why are you getting upset?

If you suspect that your wife is cheating on you just get a paternity test.

You can't control who people have sex with.
>>
>>80218348
And you're a bitter viring who's angry that other people are having sex.
>>
as far as the analogy goes, he's an incubus?
>>
>>80212453
>Is he right or wrong?
About what? He's obviously a faggot for caring so much about what other people like, and completely retarded in saying people shouldn't be allowed to set their own standards, but he's not actually making any claim here, so it's hard for him to be wrong.
>>
File: 1460689371817.png (231 KB, 854x802) Image search: [Google]
1460689371817.png
231 KB, 854x802
>>80212453
>>
>>80215164
underrated
>>
>>80214756
Lets be honest, yes you would
>>
File: John Green BTFO 2.png (401 KB, 1305x947) Image search: [Google]
John Green BTFO 2.png
401 KB, 1305x947
>>80218372
Can we ban John Green threads like we did ponies? I saved pic related months ago and have posted it in about a dozen John Green threads.

Fuck every one of these threads is just a slide. We just witnessed an ambush on police in an American city, with footage, and we're debating how many dicks can be in a bowl cheerios before you won't eat it. We all know it's a stupid analogy and I would wager that everyone in this thread has posted in a John Green thread before.
>>
>>80212453
It's John Green. Almost everything he ever says is wrong. He starts from a position founded by feelings and then looks for evidence to back it up, twisting if necessary or, in this case, creating a shitty analogy.

This metaphor assumes men and woman are the same. If they aren't, suddenly it all changes
>>
>>80218324
these guys are fucking retards
how can you expect to settle with a pure woman if youre promiscuous yourself
and yet you complain about whores looking for stable betaboys later in life
>>
It's a ridiculous analogy, as anyone who bothers to think about it knows. I don't form a deep emotional attachment with my breakfast cereal. If I switched to another cereal, nobody would be hurt. If I start fucking around, my partner (who is deeply committed to me and trusts me entirely) is suddenly thrown into emotional turmoil. Previous number of sexual partners is a good indicator of seeing the extent to which a person values monogamy, or is a hedonist who just goes after base pleasure wherever they can find it.

>>80212705
>>80213052
Disagree with both of these though, men and women should be held to the same standards on these things.
>>
>>80218927
Strawman the post.
>>
>>80218927

Jesus fucking Christ THANK YOU for giving me hope at least one person on this stupid fucking board has the clarity and foresight to see the real threat. A whore is useless on her own unless there exists a man to use her. The ultimate fucking red pill is that men are creating the problems men have to face in this day and age.

Just be your brothers keeper and instil a fucking sense of morality and justness in them, the women of a society reflect it's men.
>>
>>80212453
People who say stuff like this usually have no problem mocking broke ugly men for being virgins, seems a bit hypocritical imo.
>>
File: 1356359724409.jpg (29 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1356359724409.jpg
29 KB, 499x500
>STDS
>Statistical fact that whores tend to continue to be whores
>inherent emotional significance of a shared connection in exploring sexuality together

Feel free to be a cum dumpster but don't pretend as if I have no reason to give a shit about it.
>>
>>80218927
>>80218324
Some wisdom here.

The problem is that /pol/ isn't angry that women are having sex.

They're angry that women aren't having sex with them.
>>
>>80216148
It's fine for men AND women to sleep around as much as they want to. It's also fine for a man to judge a woman based on how many partners she has had. The more partners, the higher the chance she has STDs and the more loose her vagina is. And the more likely that she will not be a longtime partner for you.

Women can come up with their own reasons why not to date men who have had many sexual partners and that's all fine.

Also the way you generalized that virtuous part is stupid. There are plenty of virtuous women and men. If someone wants to fuck as many people as possible, they should just do it, and not seek for justification from other peoples lives.
>>
>>80219110

But he is not wrong, I don't understand the mental backflips these people in the thread are saying.

Here's a mental exercise to hit the message home, you get a partner you're interested in, you develop feelings. You hold the opinion women should reserve their bodies for the people they love and want to spend their life with, while on the same hand believe it's okay for a male to sleep around with virtually no recompense emotionally/mentally.

You find out your partner has been in one night stands or at the least had many previous partners, do you justify it with the understanding that it was men such as yourself, of the same opinion using her or do you become upset at this and turn her away?

I am stupefied people cannot understand that they are creating the problem by having one night stands to begin with, or at least lacking the fortitude and mental prowess to start their own family and be a man of value. I have zero tolerance for hedonism amongst western females, but do you think I feel entitled to a good wife because I am a male? That's the same bullshit logic 'womyn' employ, it's entitlement at it's finest. You want a good woman? Be a good man.
>>
>>80218432
>You can't control who people have sex with.
Except we can and should. Good old lefties thinking their word must be law and saying 'we just can't do that' somehow stops us from going those things.
Oh wait
>British flag
Nice baits Mohammed
>>
>>80212453
but the cheerios other people ate have been converted into poop
>>
>>80214187
Worthy of reddit

Nice work insulting people more successful and happy than you
>>
>>80215127
This
And likewise sex can be withheld from two people who put themselves in such a bond like me and my wife for instance. If it was just sex we would fuck but its a weapon of manipulation and torture.
>>
>>80218324
>>80218927
Other than STD risk male promiscuity is harmless to society, a very large group of men(90% of the male population) can share a very small group of sluts and prostitutes(10% or less of the female population) and pretty much everyone would still get to have a virgin wife considering men often die young in things like war. This system has been used successfully in almost every society in history since the beginning of time, in contrast the very few societies in history with widespread female promiscuity (Ancien Régime France, Regency Europe, Weimar Germany) all rapidly collapsed after the introduction of these sexual customs
>>
>>80218324
>>80218324
>>80218324
>>
>>80219476

How the fuck can you prevent people from having sex with whoever they want?
>>
>>80219476
So go and write to your elected representative to ban sex before marriage then.

I'm sure that will go down well.

Or you could, you know, move to Iran.
>>
>>80212453
pretty sure this is the same cuck that thinks the wage gap is real.
>>
>>80219672
you cant - its completely legal unless you believe in a god that has more concern over your genitalia than world hunger. Then your head falls off
>>
>>80218432
>If you suspect that your wife is cheating on you just get a paternity test.

Illegal in France and Germany
>>
>>80219672
>How the fuck can you prevent people from having sex with whoever they want?
What is chastity belts.
>>80219675
>So go and write to your elected representative to ban sex before marriage then.
>I'm sure that will go down well.
Considering he's a very devout christian and already thinks sex before marriage is a sin, it would go down great.
>>
>>80219650
>tries to counter argument
>actually proves their point
Exactly Straya, sluts with sluts, pures with pures.
>>
>>80212453
I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>80212453
John Green is like the cuckolded standard bearer for the Brave New Worldâ„¢ that the liberals want us all to be living in.

He's almost as bad as Anthony Burch

>Daily feeling that feel when not Anthony Burch

feels pretty damn good man
>>
>>80212453
But don't woman want men who have had several sexual partners?
>>
caring about whores is entirely missing the point of whores.
>>
File: 1398180587898.jpg (87 KB, 617x533) Image search: [Google]
1398180587898.jpg
87 KB, 617x533
>>80212453
>wanting to eat cereal that has had dicks in it
>>
>>80213586
>facts don't matter, only my fee-fees
>>
Pretty sure Humanity went the monogamy route for most civs especially in the west due to nature and how our laws work. If you look at a Monarchy or even our current forms of government where property rights and inheritance are paramount you can see reasons why this developed. Women who are promiscuous are shunned or should be as they're for breeding heirs or continuing your genetics. You don't want to raise someone's offspring. This is especially true in most monarchies where you're looking for an heir and an extension of your line.
>>
>>80220061

When you seek to gain control over peoples genitalia and what they intend to do with them, you're going down a very dangerous road. I don't care how noble and well meaning your intentions are, people won't tolerate your attempt to pacify their desires just so you can appease your fairy in the sky.
>>
File: 1466810253352.png (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466810253352.png
76 KB, 500x500
>>80213052
Does the idea that women are locks that can be thwarted by keys attempt to represent women's position as the selective sex in human courtship or is the whole analogy just euphemistic of the physical act of sex?
>>
>>80220067
Are you retarded? The whole point is that all men (both pure and impure) can still have a virgin wife as long as female promiscuity is restricted to a small number of women(mostly prostitutes) as was the norm historically
>>
File: 1459739097824.jpg (181 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1459739097824.jpg
181 KB, 1440x900
>>
>>80214187
>Women are not made with the purpose of withholding sex from as many as possible
Actually they are, that's exactly how it works.
>>
>>80220375
>people won't tolerate your attempt to pacify their desires just so you can appease your fairy in the sky.
And SJW won't tolerate me supporting right wing parties and encouraging Americans to vote Trump but that's not going to make me stop.
Women can't be trusted with control of their genetically if you want a society that survives more than a few generations. Literally what happened to the greeks and romans.
>>
>>80220520
Very good point and this was also a common practice.
>>
>>80220375
Adultery was illegal in secular East Asian countries like Japan until 1947 and is still a crime in Taiwan, go tip your fedora somewhere else
>>
>reducing human relationships to another branded commodity to be carelessly consumed and shat out
>>
>>80220658
Women's suffrage was a bad idea but we can't exactly put that genie back in the bottle at this point sadly.
>>
File: 1463114135683.gif (1 MB, 390x206) Image search: [Google]
1463114135683.gif
1 MB, 390x206
>>80218324
>be chaste
>date chaste girl
>never be intimate beyond light foreplay
>get married
>finally fuck
>shes underwhelemed
>you're underwhelmed
>she cheats on you
>divorces
>alimony

Theres literally no point saving yourself for a woman. They want an amazing first time and if you dont have priactice you wont be able to satisfy them and give them their expectations.
>>
File: mKJ3LHs.jpg (9 KB, 249x212) Image search: [Google]
mKJ3LHs.jpg
9 KB, 249x212
>>80220463
benis in vagina
>>
File: westernculture.png (355 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
westernculture.png
355 KB, 500x470
>>80220815
>reducing human relationships to another branded commodity to be carelessly consumed and shat out
Pretty much, I want off this ride
>>
ITT losers who can't accept the fact that people's desires and expectations change as they get older.

Oh no, a woman spent her youth having fun and exploring her sexuality while I sat around fapping and posting banal shit on 4chan! Better do some mental gymnastics to make myself seem superior!
>>
>>80212453

>Multiple John Green threads on /pol/

John, please stop trolling 4chan.
>>
>>80221014
Then i hope you accept not everyone is interested in used goods.
>>
>>80220825
>we can't exactly put that genie back in the bottle at this point sadly.
You can if a large enough group of men push for it. What are they gonna do, gender war? They'd get btfo. Withhold sex? Men withhold resources. They'd be pretty fucked without providers. Like that post about what would happen is all men went on strike, supply lines and communication would be fucking gone within a day.
>>
>>80221014
Women lose most of their sexual worth the older they get especially once the late twenties and thirties come around.
>>
>>80216021
>>>tumblr
>>
>>80221014
He posts, knowing that he has nothing to gain from such an ideology other than a sad life raising his wife's son. But hey, at least he really showed them sexists on /pol/ , that will sure keep him going as she leaves him.
>>
>>80220895

>date chaste girl
>she cheats on you
>divorces

Nowadays the only kind of chaster girls are highly religious girls, and those kind of girls would be actually more unlikely to do these things than a regular modern slut-girl.
>>
>>80220520
But they won't anymore, cause they will be easily found out and rejected
>>
>>80220813

Sexual promiscuity and adultery aren't the same thing faggot. People that aren't in committed relationships can't cheat.

>>80220658

Putting women on a leash isn't a guarantee for success of a civilization, social cohesion is. You can beat down any group of people within a society to be obedient, but you won't have their loyalty when shit goes down.

>inb4 women can't be loyal
>>
>>80220825
Lrn2history, womens liberation is not a new concept, women have been very liberated and promiscuous in numerous societies throughout history (such as France immediately before the revolution) and yet society has also successfully "put that genie back in the bottle" every time that women have became liberated, usually within less than a century
>>
>>80221221
You'd be surprised.
>>
File: 1453649327797.jpg (74 KB, 707x682) Image search: [Google]
1453649327797.jpg
74 KB, 707x682
>>80212453
he's literally retarded

the proper analogy would be if 48 random people would lick and nibble on same Cheerios and then pass it to you

I bet this fag would swallow if though, especially if those were 48 niggers before him
>>
>>80221330
It's been a Century I will sit here hopeful.
>>
>>80212453
How come the worst people these days are named John?
>>
Why do all nu-males look the same?
>>
>>80221221
>and those kind of girls would be actually more unlikely to do these things than a regular modern slut-girl.
While a 98% chance to leave you IS more unlikely than the 99% chance of sluts, it's not much.

>>80221310
>Putting women on a leash isn't a guarantee for success of a civilization
Not on it's own, but it's not a detriment either. It's still contributes a whole fucking lot to a sucessful civilization. The 'proles' get pretty fucking angry when they realize the top 20% are getting to reproduce while they are not. That's what causes them to "check out" of society and do shit like MGTOW. A civilization with no working class will crumble and die.
>>
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1536x1941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1536x1941
>>80212453

It's more like:

"Son, would you rather have a fresh bowl of Cheerios or one that had 48 dicks in it?"
>>
>>80212453
False equivalence
>>
>>80221499
Good point. Jon Stewart, John Oliver, John Lennon, John McCain, and the list goes on.
>>
>>80213389
Underrated post
>>
>>80221446
More like 60-80 years, after the Roaring Twenties the western world had a drastic drop in female promiscuity from the Great Depression until the late 1950's, I dunno about 'murrica but my bet is that unless Europe chooses to reverse womens liberation pretty soon they'll be forced to by Islam
>>
>>80221499
You're a good guy mate, a good guy
>>
>>80219475
>if you want a good woman, be a good man
Herein lies the problem, no one can decide whats a good woman or a good man. The worst ones to decide this in fact are the sjws, because to them everything is a progressive reaction or protest.
A conservative might tell you men and women have different roles and being good is a result of fulfillig those roles well.
Liberals say pure equality in every facet is good no matter what.
>>
>>80221873
Agree with you there.
>>
>>80221014
>women are allowed to have standards but men are not
>just marry that single mother in her 30's, goy
>>
>>80221726
nice sweater doggo
>>
>>80221310
> Implying a woman's loyalty outside of the bedroom has any merits whatsoever.

Women, to men, only have a sexual value. That sexual value goes down the more slutty she is and the older she is.

Women's biological imperative is to fuck alpha males whilst finding a provider male to help support her children.

Religion has done a fucking good job of keeping that sexual strategy down, because if they didn't like it doesn't for the West anymore, everyone but the top 10% of men opt out of marriage and kids and being productive.
>>
>>80212453
He's right if you're looking for a root.
Wrong if you're looking for a trustworthy, pure, long-term partner.
>>
>>80219088
>Disagree with both of these though, men and women should be held to the same standards on these things.
Explain your reasoning.
>>
>>80215618
>No listed sample size
>Outdated by 20 years
Fuggggg you sure got me Pablo.
>>
>>80214187
do you know how evolution works?
women are literally made to withold sex from anyone that isnt a suitable father and/or provider
>>
>>80212453
He's wrong. It does matter, because it is a good identifier of whether or not the person in question, whether male or female, is suitable for a long-lasting, stable relationship. If you've slept with 50+ people before your 30s, chances are likely that you won't be the sort of person to commit to a stable relationship.
>>
>>80221310
Pretty sure all the civilizations considered to be the most successful in history(Ancient Greek city states, Empire of Alexander the Great, Rome at it's most powerful, British Empire, China at it's most powerful) all put their women on a very tight leash
>>
>>80222062
They're also allowed to explore that sexuality by popping out mongrel kids and getting a handout with no repercussions. Just pay your taxes anon. Maybe then you can marry them later once they're all used up and perhaps earn a hyphenated name.
>>
>>80212453
What he saying is that he wants 48 crunchy virgin cheerios.
But no, you will get only one cheerio, the one 48 people nibbled, licked, split, thrown in mood and cumed all over remains and then gave it to you. Enjoy your breakfast, Mr. Green.
>>
>>80212453
Sure, you can use a toothbrush that has been used by dozens of other, but wouldn't you rather use a new toothbrush?
>>
>>80212453
wrong, that's a false equivalency.
>>
File: 1467840821113.png (244 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
1467840821113.png
244 KB, 1200x4168
>>80222255

Keep denying reality.

Most religious/traditional values are what they are because societies that follow them are more successful than others. Countries with more "emancipated" women (i.e. sluttier) have the lowest birth rates, degeneracy will destroy itself in a few generations. I just hope it doesn't take the entire white race with it.
>>
>>80212453
He just compared a women to Cheerios, he is fucking retarded. I don't want my wife to be riddled with other man's DNA and her vagina worn out.
>>
>>80221991

If you have to debate or be told what it is to 'be good', then the point is moot and lost.

I am watering this down to a really poor example but if I have to tell you to move a pram with a baby in it out of oncoming traffic, and that course of action doesn't inherently fill the void where it should be in your head then it's a lost cause.

Same application of thought applies to any endeavour socially. There exist women, just like men, outside of the perceived hedonistic acceptance in society. These women are not as common as their counter parts to be sure, but they exist. I am not an outlier, neither is my partner. I don't agree with universal 'equality' and I hope you already would understand what I mean in that without going into rhetoric. I suppose it all comes down to one thing, do you believe in objective good or subjective good? I have complete conviction that there is objective good. Some people go simply off of what feels wrong to do and extrapolate what is good from there, my core values are family, dignity and self respect above anything else in life, from that I guess I could come to what is 'good'.

I'm going in circles with this post but I think you can figure out what I am trying to say, it's late here and articulating a complex social issue like this with a character limit on a message board is tedious especially given the audience to contend with using literal meme tier arguments of keys and locks.
>>
>>80213052

>Context free metaphors

not if any of the doors have cunts like you behind them.
>>
>>80222132
>>80221599

So religion is basically the commie that interferes in the free sexual market, discourages competition and ensures that glorious proletariat class will reproduce. This triggers the lolbertarian within me since we need to fuck liberty in its ass and impose uncompromising laws that ensure the society's continued existence, since it revolves around appeasing the betas.
>>
>>80221726
Nice sweater doggo
Less risk of snippity snap with something like that
>>
>>80222683
This is a great point. We have what are called standards of behavior that show or explain to people why our parents love us or our spouses love us. These are also how we see if someone trusts you or is a loyal or any other positive or negative attribute.
>>
>>80220311
Fun fact:the modern custom of having a "honeymoon" after marriage is actually a remnant of the historical practice of a man kidnapping a virgin girl(often with the aid of a priest like in Romeo and Juliet) and then hiding from her family for a couple of weeks until he impregnated her, this custom was so popular because it allowed for 100% certainty that your new wife was actually pregnant with your kid and not someone else's
>>
>>80222892
>So religion is basically the commie that interferes in the free sexual market
Yes, because a 'free sexual market' is literally garunteed to make any civilization regress and crumble.

>This triggers the lolbertarian within me since we need to fuck liberty in its ass and impose uncompromising laws that ensure the society's continued existence
I'm sorry that degenerate 'liberty' slut culture is so important to you that keeping society alive is considered a lesser objective

>since it revolves around appeasing the betas.
>implying you're not a beta yourself
'Alpha' men don't come to argue politics on /pol/. In fact, most 'alpha' men are also degenerate fucking retards because all their time and energy is spent of trying to fuck more pussy.
>>
>>80212453
He is wrong, there is no objective right or wrong when it comes to sexual attraction. We have evolved to prefer virgins over sluts (for obvious evolutionary reasons), it is just the way we are. There is no reason why being attracted to someone because they are pretty or smart is more noble or right in any way. If anything, valuing few previous sexual partners is more fair, because unlike beauty, it is something that is completely in a person's control (rape doesn't apply because no choice).
>>
>>80223450
He is basically shaming men who care about that value, implying that only the things that he is looking for in a partner are the only acceptable ones.
>>
File: 1213645712312.jpg (12 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1213645712312.jpg
12 KB, 384x384
>>80212705
> Diabeturican implying sex doesn't get better with practice
>>
>>80212453
This is just retarded. Anyone who has sex with whatever moves, disregarding mid to long term consequences and affection, is nothing but a subhuman animal obeying animal instincts
>>
>>80222892
Pretty much, I hate economic socialism but the truth is that sexual socialism of almost every man getting approximately one virgin waifu is essential for a successful society
>>
>>80214187
>Sex is not something a man takes and a woman gives up
except biology says otherwise

the consequences of sex are significantly different for men and women and having it freely indicates a lot about the person who has it.
>>
File: 1447697665873.jpg (89 KB, 951x720) Image search: [Google]
1447697665873.jpg
89 KB, 951x720
>>
>>80223352

>I'm sorry that degenerate 'liberty' slut culture is so important to you that keeping society alive is considered a lesser objective

I'm also sorry that you prefer degenerate authoritarian cultures that impose their will with absolute conviction that they're right (read: feminists) while they fail to realize that their imaginary moral high ground crumbles beneath them. At least recognize that you're a shit person with an average intellect and zero capability of introspection that just wants society to follow your rules.

>implying you're not a beta yourself

Careful there, you almost hurt my feelings.
>>
>>80223352
>'Alpha' men don't come to argue politics on /pol/. In fact, most 'alpha' men are also degenerate fucking retards because all their time and energy is spent of trying to fuck more pussy.

Do you lose Alpha status if you're married and run your own business? Does having five white children get extra points?
>>
It doesn't matter, but I'm sure even Mr. Green would feel a bit shitty if he found out his wife had actually fucked 50 dudes the year before they started dating.
>>
>>80212453
If you knew that you're the 48th guy who ate from this bowl of cereals, would you still eat that?
>>
>>80223758
It doesn't take much practice tho, I've had sex with sluts and I've had sex with virgins, it only takes a few weeks of practice for a virgin to be riding dick just as well as a whore
>>
>>80212453
he's a brainwashed beta

probably settled for some mid 30s loose cunt for emotional support
>>
>>80212453
he would have a point if he was able to give those cheerios an STD
what the fuck is up with stupid food analogies?
>>
>>80224029
>girls with tattoos or piercings
>redheads
>tradionally into male things
>japanese culture

I can see how the first one can turn people off and I dont like women ocvered in tattoos or looking like something from Ripley's believe it or not but some tattoos do look good and I think most people can handled the less obnoxious piercings, but I dont understand those other points being negative
>>
>>80212453
The problem with the analogy is that the cereal is the woman and the eater is the man. Sure, there is nothing wrong with wanting to eat a lot of cereal, but it's gross to eat a bowl of cereal a bunch of other dudes already ate out of.
>>
>>80223450

>We have evolved to prefer virgins over sluts

I'm not sure that's especially true. Youth, definitely. But I don't think most secure adult men who have had their own share of sexual experiences really care if a woman is a virgin or not.

Obviously most men find slutiness repugnant, but having fucked one or two guys? I don't buy it.
>>
>>80212453
also obligatory jim jefferies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvavPJtSIUM
>>
>>80212453
All of these analogies are retarded. The point is that there is something wrong with a girl's personality if she has sex with 48 dudes.
>>
>>80224049
If you have to ask...
>>
File: 1461269524587.jpg (32 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
1461269524587.jpg
32 KB, 400x312
>>80224486

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings (see pic)

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. No bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.
>>
>>80224046
>>80222892
Ironically the free sexual market is actually accelerating the demise of women's liberation, liberated women are rapidly going extinct due to their incredibly low birth rate whereas conservative, religious and patriarchal cultures like Islam, Orthodox Jews and Amish are rapidly growing in number due to their far higher birth rates
>>
>>80219458
Loose vagina is a myth senpai.
>>
>but that doesn't mean I don't genuinely enjoy your whole-grain crunch
The way he phrases this bothers me immensely

Also

fucking

NOBODY

likes regular cheerios

little nuggets of cardboard
>>
>>80224742
thanks goldberg
>>
File: nasty ass tat.jpg (29 KB, 504x379) Image search: [Google]
nasty ass tat.jpg
29 KB, 504x379
>>80224534
>>80224534
>but it's gross to eat a bowl of cereal a bunch of other dudes already ate out of.

And spooged into. And fucked in the ass in the shower. And made cry.

Analogies, like all analogies break down.
>>
>>80224589
I know...I know...but was hoping to get some yurofag or leaf to get all uppity. We could've created a detailed hierarchy of what defines an alpha and a beta including manlets.
>>
>>80212453
>Imagine you were eating a bowl of cheerios for the first time, and the cheerios said "wait, have you ever done this before? Haha what a loser, fuck off I'm not getting with some cheerios virgin
Women judge men on their sexual history too, probably more than we judge them on theirs. I know tons of women who bitch about "slut-shaming" yet will openly admit they've dumped guys just for being bad at sex. If a guy doesn't have enough experience in bed plenty of women will reject him for that.
>>
>>80224670

>> #6. Redheads.

Is there a stereotype about this that I'm not aware of?
>>
I WOULD RATHER HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS A VIRGIN OR HASOMETHING HAD VERY FEW SEXUAL PARTNERS. HOW WEIRD DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?
>>
I mean, you should really do whatever you want. Just don't expect good men to be with you after. There are less of us than there are of you anyway, so being alone or settling for a dog/woman for the rest of your life is a very real option.

t. kys faggot
>>
>>80222623
>nice graphs

Most polyamorous people I've met have been in a stable relationship for 5++ years and have started a poly relationship at 25yo +
Before, my number of partners was 1 and marriage quality (how does one measure such a thing) average. Now I'm 31 and number is ways higher, 3 new partners last year, I'd say I haven't been this happy nor in a content marriage in a long time. Been together for over a decade, btw.
>and no std's either, but two kids and planning another.

What is reality?
Your graphs are based on christian belief system-raised people, which is what most of us have been taught since birth. That doesn't necessarily reflect the human nature.

See tribal people from south america or elsewhere, most happy and high birth rates (try to forget for one sec their low tech level and focus on the happiness side), still many tribes raise kids as a whole community and do not necessarily even think about whose kid someone is - some even believe that as enough sperm accumulates inside a woman, a kid is conceived - therefore the father can be anyone and this is why everyone takes care of all kids.

Interesting isn't it? Seeing as those people are primitive and could be seen as "more close to humanity" than us post-christian or islamic influence.
>>
>>80213389
>I think the semen stays there forever, because women don't wash their snatches, ever
Do you also avoid shaking someone's hand in fear that at one point in their lives it was covered in mud?
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
Fact is if you offered this beta the choice between two beautiful 18-year-old twins, completely the same except that one is a virgin and the other has already had 30 sexual partners - he would always choose the virgin.

He's dishonest. It's perfectly natural to be attracted to modesty and chastity.
>>
I sure wouldn't want to be the 48th person to eat from the same bowl of cereal
>>
>>80225021
>some even believe that as enough sperm accumulates inside a woman, a kid is conceived - therefore the father can be anyone and this is why everyone takes care of all kids.
wait seriously? Which tribes, I want to go visit them.
>>
File: 635672034065518278-Snakepit-11.jpg (45 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
635672034065518278-Snakepit-11.jpg
45 KB, 680x510
>>80224366
His wife, admittedly they got married relatively young(mid-twenties) but her cunt was still probably pretty loose by then
>>
>>80225239
ye, looks like the type that'd fuck 50 men in college
>>
File: putty2.jpg (53 KB, 383x526) Image search: [Google]
putty2.jpg
53 KB, 383x526
>>80225021

>two kids and planning another.

Your wife has two kids, you say?
>>
>>80221726
Nice sweater doggo
There is simply no analogy that can be used in this case as sex is on its own- in terms of value- with the value greatly changing from person to person. Maybe to someone else this bowl of cheerios is obviously very tasty because 48 other people have enjoyed it
>in b4 cuck, I personally believe in marrying someone with few prior sexual partners
>>
>>80215396
True for the most part. Enough sex (we're talking streetwalker or major drug-addicted party whore) can actually damage the labia severely enough to make it "drop out" quite a bit. Once it has dropped, discharge happens regularly. It takes more mileage than most women will ever take, though.
>>
>>80212453
You can come up with all the analogies you want, it won't convince me I should be okay with a chick who's fucked an army.
>>
File: 1458271847635.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458271847635.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
>>80225134
>you will never spend a summer with your piece of shit stepdad where you escape to your job at a water park with based Sam Rockwell as your boss and best waifu ASR as your summer fling

what is the point in being alive
>>
>>80212705
perfect analogy.

/thread
>>
>>80212453
>Why can't more people think like John Green?
>bethlosthermind
my sides

>this is probably my favorite john green quote ever
>being such a degenerate slut that any guy who white knights for your shitty choices is the best thing ever to you
I can't even laugh at this, it's just gross.
>>
File: 1466783563169.jpg (59 KB, 569x466) Image search: [Google]
1466783563169.jpg
59 KB, 569x466
He's probably says he's against the objectification of women too, but he just compared them to tasty breakfast cereals. Hilarious, cuck/10
>>
>>80212453
This will end only with whe the robo-waifus are invented and women as a gender extincts.
Artificial womb when?
>>
>>80224715

Freedom ain't free, especially when most people need someone to guide them through life. Still, I prefer life without a leash even if it means i'm a shitty doggo and the rest of my doggo race will go extinct.
>>
>>80212453
Why do people who can't prove a point always resort to food analogies?
>>
File: ubgiOzD.jpg (192 KB, 576x622) Image search: [Google]
ubgiOzD.jpg
192 KB, 576x622
>>80212453
>>
>>80224537
"virgins over sluts" was just a figure of speech; what I meant was that men prefer women who were less promiscuous in the past when looking for a mate they are willing to share resources with (like a wife, not just a one-night stand where a male will just take what he can get).
>>
>>80218324
>this is cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

oi, here comes bitches and hoes, in their old, pre-Protestant form. Think about geishas culture on steroids.

THOSE PURITAN FUCKS FUCKED IT FOR ALL OF US
>>
>>80213389
Holy fuck. Keked at this hard
>>
>>80221726
Nice sweater doggo
Also, that sounds like some "mehmet my son" type shit
>>
>have loads of female friends
>two of them are sluts that have fucked 2-3 of my male friends and many others
>they wonder why I won't fuck them or even approach them romantically

They are devalued because of their actions, I cannot be emotionally invested in them because of their loose attitude.

The fact that my other male friends have already 'used them' and moved on also devalues them. Maybe a psuedo-scientific evolutionary reason could be because they normally would be already pregnant at this point?

One of the main sexual cues for a female, is if other females find the man attractive, or if that man is 'approved'. Girls normally require their friends approval before they move to a guy, to make sure he's 'ok'. Intrinsic in this, is that the man who garners this interest is also sexually available and has had multiple partners.

No such sexual cue exists for men, which is more visual. We don't care as much about competition, but rather what we see and what we like. No value is added for them being sloots.
>>
I've read the thread.
And women promiscuity is as much degenerate as male promiscuity.
But that's how the lefties want the world to be.
I mean, it's natural to have sexual impulses, but it's cultural to control them and not go fucking like dogs.
>>
>>80224029
>implying women, of many cultures, haven't been historically taught to play musical instruments for entertainment
>>
>>80225021
Many of the Christian practices predate the religion itself as it absorbed many things over the course of the years. It's why it's likely the religion of the most powerful civilizations on Earth to have ever existed. Dismissing graphs and comparisons to primitive tribal societies is farcical. The fact that you would compare something like that to current or recent norms is shockingly obtuse. It's as if Western Civilization hasn't tried any of those practices in some manner (they have).
>>
>>80224537
For 99.9999999999% of human history cumming inside of a virgin until her period stopped was the only way to be completely sure that you were really the father of your first kid. Although an intact hymen is not a 100% accurate indicator of virginity it does seem rather implausible that humans evolved to have a thin membrane that usually visibly tears and bleeds the first time that a woman is vaginally penetrated by anything larger than a finger if not due to the advantage in the sexual market that hymens provided. Humans are also one of the only animals to menstruate, it also seems implausible that humans would have evolved to lose valuable iron and other nutrients once every month if not for the sexual marketplace advantage provided by allowing men to have an accurate indicator of whether or not a female was pregnant even before her belly began to swell noticeably
>>
>>80225998
You can fuck them, but anything beyond that is pointless.
>>
>>80225111

Oh so you would eat the 12-cummed cereal if it was rinsed off between cums?
>>
>>80226135
>Humans are also one of the only animals to menstruate

i dont think so
>>
>>80212453

He wants to tell me what to think and I would like to see him die in exquisite pain
>>
>>80224029
But that only left the girls from the church. most of them are retards and ugly.
Maybe the problem is that we were taught for a "thinking woman" when you only need her to have kids. You need to have bros to discuss politics.
>>
>>80225998
>Maybe a psuedo-scientific evolutionary reason could be because they normally would be already pregnant at this point?

There is a positive correlation between promiscuity and the likelihood of cheating which we can observe even today.
It is extremely important for a male to increase the odds that the kids he is investing in are his own, and the best indicator of future infidelity has always been promiscuity.
>>
>>80225021

Happy and content tribes stagnate. Struggling and competitive tribes thrive. That's why matriarchal tribes that put happiness before progress die with smiles on their faces, but still wipe their asses with rocks. It's also why there are so few of them today.
>>
>>80215263
That makes sense evolutionary. We're dealing with two different mating strategies here - pump and dump, and an actual relationship.

The former doesn't take much investment from the male. You fuck her, and then you fuck off, that's all. Because of the lack of investment required, there is no reason to be picky with the choice of female. Even if she's had a hundred dicks inside her before, you're not really losing anything by fucking her. This means you end up getting (after years of evolution) a preference for women who put out easily as far as one night stands are concerned.

The latter, however, actually requires a lot of investment from the part of the male. If you get cucked, you end up becoming a genetic dead end. Being able to be certain of your paternity is important with this strategy, so you had to be picky with your partners unlike with the previous strategy. One of these factors ended up being previous partners, because obviously if she had previous partners, there was a chance that she was already pregnant with some other guy's kid, and you end up wasting your time raising a child that isn't yours.
>>
Polygamy is awful whether you're a man or a woman in my opinion. A good man wants to find a good woman and be monogamous with her.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.