[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck just happened in Dallas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 384x384
So 2 snipers and a man on the ground just shot 11 cops in Dallas the other day. I have paid no attention to the black lives matter movement or pretty much anything police+firearm+wayward bystander related in over a year. Someone please tell me what the fuck is going on.
>>
learn to read dumb fuck aussie
>>
>>80209505
4 guys ambushed police at a blm protest 2 were providing sniper cover while 2 were on the ground engaging police it was extremely well planned wasnt just niggers shooting at cops they had military experience
>>
>>80209505
Fuck off
>>
Does anyone know why? It can't have been pro blm because thats just hypocritical. Unless this is manson's race war I have no idea what the fuck to expect
>>
>>80209731

i have military experience

>military experience actually trains you to do anything other than mow grass
>>
>>80209505
>the other day
>>
>>80210024
A group called Black Power Political Organization took credit on facebook, it is nigger related
>>
>>80209731
>they had military experience

Is this going to be like the Charlie Hebbo memes, when people never saw an attack with people carrying rifles correctly (typically AKs get fired from the hip without extending the stock in Europe and Hollywood) with extra mags strapped to their chest?

Because really, you don't need a lot of militairy experience to ambush people, I'd say.. You just take a position and start shooting as the panic unfolds. Also, similarly to the Charlie Hebdo 'professionals', they weren't actually so professional as to not get caught/shot...
>>
>>80209505

black war vets are forming black supremacy death squads, a black power facebook group claimed responsability over the attacks

we can expect gangs to be bolstered by this and the situation to devolve into a full blown race war by the time of the general election
>>
>>80210385

>they weren't actually so professional

the snipers were using triangulation tactics to corner the cops

as far as I know only the man in the ground got killed
>>
>>80209505
>muh day of the rope
LEL
You sure its going down like that?
Blacks and Latinos have full auto weapons and heavy machinery.
>>
>>80210385

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcZOrZAdB78

quote: /k/

"Just want to note aswell how he moves during that whole video, he's blatantly military trained, and most likely has combat experience, nobody without military training would have closed into the engagement that fast no way, no matter how brave you think you are, anybody who hasnt been under fire before would be curled up behind that trashcan praying for angels."

"All of this right here, no matter what that dude was an experienced gunfighter. His actions didn't take balls or anything like that, they were lizard brain reactions to a situation. He reacted exactly how he should have when presented with a target closing range with him, I mean it was textbook; get off the x/retreat, re-engage with violence of action and on your terms, aggression aggression aggression to overwhelm the opponent, and don't stop shooting until the threat is neutralized. He even did a little 360 assessment after he neutralized that officer to shake off the tunnel vision. That's as high-speed low-drag Tier 1 as it gets."

A triangulated attack is pretty much military, dude.
>>
>>80211296

N we have drones and engineers, plus the aforementioned full n heavy machinery
>>
>>80211384
Or he played paintball/had decent instincts
>>
File: Els2QgT.png (198 KB, 337x380) Image search: [Google]
Els2QgT.png
198 KB, 337x380
>>80209731
>only 5 people got killed
>extremely well planned
>>
>>80211521
>had decent instincts

What does this actually mean? When you play paintbal, you're not in fear of getting fucking murdered. I'm telling you anybody who's never been in a situation where they're being shot at with REAL bullets, and the entire city is effective hunting after you, and you assume there's snipers everywhere, and you could drop dead at any fucking second from a shot anywhere is going to have some massive fucking anxiety and they're not going to be able to think straight. This guy, if you look at the video, makes it look like this is a fucking experienced player fragging on CoD. He distracts left with a shot at the inexperienced officer and aggressively slices the pie right of the pillar to take him out. Nobody, I mean nobody, would be able to employ those tactics used by real close-combat military personnel in such an anxiety inducing situation with such ease unless they've had prior combat experience and training.
>>
>>80211845

>1 guy dies
>shoots 10 cops
>50%(+?) mortality

i don't think ive ever heard of a higher K/D ratio on cops
>>
>>80209731
>extremely well planned
>they had military experience

Any 13 year old who plays lots of call of duty could set up an ambush.
>>
>>80212202

Yeah they could set it up but they wouldn't be able to pull it off. I'm really interested in finding out who these guys were.
>>
>>80212202
They were conditioned for a firefight, a 13 year old couldn't out maneuver a cop underfire
>>
>>80211112
>the snipers were using triangulation tactics to corner the cops

Ya... I use those in my vidya. Just like that run-around-the-pillar tactic the guy in that one clip used. Classic FPS.

>Anybody who hasn't been under fire before

This person seems to be forgetting that many BLM-tier people live in areas that have more shootings than literal warzones though.. Has anyone ever seen that youtube gaming streamer that has a driveby happen at the neighbors? "Hmm.. Should I get my gun"? .."I think it's 'just' a driveby though, nvm"

>"All of this right here, no matter what that dude was an experienced gunfighter.

Again, this doesn't mean militairy trained, per se. It just means he's got some experience shooing.. Which many Americans do, especially in the ghetto.

>>80211521

Or this.

>>80211888

Have you considered the possibility of CoD tactics+Hood-tier desensitisation to gun violence might be what's behind it?
>>
File: 106px-Combat_Action_Ribbon.svg.png (407 B, 106x30) Image search: [Google]
106px-Combat_Action_Ribbon.svg.png
407 B, 106x30
>>80210158

Not everyone was a worthless POG.
>>
>>80209505

You know what's the best part of it?

people will advocate gun control because cops were killed huehuehuehuehue
>>
>>80211444

You have shit my friend. do you really believe the government would enter a race war, in any other ways that is not peacekeeping? this will be neighboor against neighboor.
>>
>>80213151

>a couple mortars landed near my FOB and i got a ribbon for it

or

>i drove around in a humvee until an IED exploded

or

>i drove around in a humvee until someone shot at us and we ran away

whats your badass war story anon
>>
>>80211384
Kek, the commentator saying the guy is a coward.

Far from it my friend, to run in the direction of bullets is not a coward move, it's not a brave move too. It's just crazy
>>
>>80209505
just goes to show how poorly trained our police officers are
>>
>>80213053
m8, being near a driveby or growing up in the hood is completely different from engaging in a gunfight with cops and having an entire city looking for you.

anyone can understand tactics and know how guns work, but it takes hundreds of hours and constant application to actually be able to use those skills in a fight.

do you know why cops have gun drills? they have them because the response to unholster a gun and fire needs to be put into their reflexes. you simply can not be trusted without tons of training to reliably pull off something as simple as pointing and firing a gun.

the natural response to imminent danger is to either cower down (women do this), run (most people do this) or fight (you need to either be cornered or be ballsy to do this). to overwrite that with responses like charging, flanking, etc takes a fuckton of time and can only be done on certain people.

the guy is either someone who grew up with a constant need to flank and engage in gun fights (IE an ISIS fighter or someone who otherwise grew up in an extremely unstable region) or someone who was deliberately trained to do this (ex military comes to mind honestly).

it's not a random nigger, it's someone with a lot more training and it's beyond anything you could get with a rifle and a gun range.
>>
>>80213638

nice projection faggot. I did two deployments to Helmand province(most deadly province) from 2009-2011(most deadly years of the war). My company didn't even have vehicles on our first deployment, we were living out of mud compounds and doing foot patrols without electricity or a proper shower for months at a time. I earned my CAR.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-14897977
>>
>>80211112
Triangulation is what you do in nav.
>>
>>80213053

>>the snipers were using triangulation tactics to corner the cops

>Ya... I use those in my vidya. Just like that run-around-the-pillar tactic the guy in that one clip used. Classic FPS.

This

Bait and switch is one of the most basic tactics in anything, it isn't indicative of any kind of training.

The snipers are a different story.
>>
>>80209505
>The other day

Hah cunt
>>
>>80214166
Shut the fuck up you idiot cunt.

Do normal functioning members of society commit mass shootings?
>No
Would the shooter in France be a completely functional member of society with no mental illness?

Or some fucking spastic head cunt that's literally mental and thinks/reacts/performs differently?

Pretty obvious to me. But keep shilling your "he was deff trained"

Would love for you to watch me play paintball. I've never shot a gun/been to war, but my god you'd asses my skills as a paintballer and praise me like I'm some kind of fictional war hero.
>>
>>80215847
>Would the shooter in France be a completely functional member of society with no mental illness?
You're confusing mental illness with radical views and brainwashing, idiot.

>Or some fucking spastic head cunt that's literally mental and thinks/reacts/performs differently?
See above. Radical islamists are fighting for what they view is right, and they believe if they fight hard enough they'll be in eternal paradise after they die. You're fighting an enemy with high resolve.

>Would love for you to watch me play paintball. I've never shot a gun/been to war, but my god you'd asses my skills as a paintballer and praise me like I'm some kind of fictional war hero.
Playing paintball is nothing like being in an actual firefight with actual bullets you fucking melbournite.
>>
>>80211012
Source?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.