[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Brits shitposting worse than Strayans as of late or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1467767549332.webm (3 MB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1467767549332.webm
3 MB, 520x520
Are the Brits shitposting worse than Strayans as of late or is it just me?
I keep hovering my cursor over clear shitpost threads and expecting to see the old Aus flag but every fucking time it's UK.
Has the aftermath of Brexit turned them into shitposting fiends?
Pic not related I don't even know what this webm is
>>
>>80209114
>top 10 anime battles
>>
no I think brexit bought more posters from uk
some stayed for the bantz
>>
>implying the earth isn't pavlova shaped
>>
>>80209114
You can tell that it's the UK and not Australia without hovering by checking whether or not it has the blue background and white stars
>>
File: american_edu.jpg (201 KB, 463x347) Image search: [Google]
american_edu.jpg
201 KB, 463x347
>>80209114

>American unable to tell the difference between UK's flag and Australia's one
>>
>>80210625
I meant over the threads in the catalogue that only show the flag if you hover over them
>>
>>80209222
fucking kek

It's actually Canada. I don't know if it's one determined guy single-handedly destroying the image of Canada or it's a coping mechanism after weedman.
>>
>>80211028
Canadian proxy here, fuck Canada.

I LOVE SUCKING DOG DICK
>>
>>80211028
I always assumed that lots of Americans were posing as Canadians for laughs.
>>
When you banter an entire continent out of existence you earn a little banter leeway.
>>
File: shitpostirl.png (253 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
shitpostirl.png
253 KB, 1366x768
Im gonna let you yanks in on a secret:
We dont all shitpost all the time

see, the problem with Americans is they pick up on a meme and run it into the ground with overuse.
Most Australians only shitpost for fun, and unlike the Canadians, we're not tryhards
Anyway im sure that doesnt intrest you so heres some real life shitposting
>>
>>80209114
>that webm
TIS TREASON THEN
>>
>>80211587
I had an Australian friend once
he would always type "hahahahahahahahhahahaha" at random points in the conversation
at one point he randomly unfriended me and started shit talking me on /a/

I think this might affect my opinion on your guys' quality of internet usage a bit.
>>
The English are currently very happy. They make jokes and leap around in the clover like happy little bunnies. It is a once in a lifetime emotion for them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.