[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Americans answer this; What the fuck is wrong with your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: images-2.jpg (22 KB, 332x357) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
22 KB, 332x357
Can Americans answer this; What the fuck is wrong with your country?
>>
the white population is under 80%
>>
Marxist kikes have discovered it's very easy to manipulate 70 IQ niggers.
>>
socio-economic inequality.
>>
Niggers and leftists.
>>
>>80208808
niggers
>>
>>80208808
Foreign activity
>>
>>80208808
a combination of prescribed anti depressants, opioids, meth and a delusion of grandeur.

Americans are pumped daily with a message that America is great America is awesome and then pitch a prescription for precozet.
>>
>>80208808
most of us are scared to step on others people's toes right now so we really never get anything done because we could hurt da poor minorities
>>
>>80209257
Raises a question: why weren't you smart enough to manipulate them to your liking :^)
>>
Niggers and jews.
>>
I still believe that the fall started with social media

Niggers and Internet shouldnt mix
>>
>>80208808
/pol/ and the entire alt right community.
>>
>>80208808
Proving multiculturalism doesnt work. Lets make the same mistake.
>>
>>80208808
Nothing

We are a violent/warlike country.
It isn't rocket science. While the rest of the world is going sjw/Gandhi peaceful bs, we just can't and won't follow suit.

It's not in our blood. Our entertainment, culture etc is based on blood and violence and sex.

I laugh when any of you foreigner think you'd have a chance against us. Sure we are fat, but when it comes to producing death be it on our own land or in the Middle East...we excel.
>>
60% white population does that to your country. I hope it doesn't get as bad here.
>>
anglo saxons

now wtf is wrong with yours?
>>
A war to pacify the people fought between the globalist elites and the white citizens

The elites want to remove the people's rights to protect themselves, because not every human is stupid enough to fall for their other tactic of mass brainwashing. They are manipulating as many groups as possible to attack each other so they can finally make gun ownership illegal and achieve their dual aims of having overwhelming physical power over the populace, as well as mental power for those who are born, live and die being fed propaganda all day

It's genocide, basically. Because whites are more switched on than other races, they need to be brainwashed and physically beaten down and killed before a complete takeover can be a success. They will kill as many of us as they can without us rising up as a group, they mix us to kill our genes, they convince us not to breed or they just plain kill us

This shit has got to stop. America is just the last battleground for the NWO, the Zionists, the elites. We are dangerously close to being ruled over by vicious Jews who hate us for being white, hate us for resisting, hate us for being better than them
>>
The US as a whole lost the Civil War.

The 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments to the Constitution.

The Civil Rights Act.

It's been 150 years now of trying to make ex-slaves into citizens instead of sending them back to the Indies and Africa when they became obsolete.
>>
>>80210415
>We are a violent/warlike country.
Pity you haven't fought in any actual wars then.
>>
>>80208808
Niggers.

Not just niggers but it's a country with a significant white & significant black population, neither of which socialize a whole lot. In many big cities this has caused an ever-present, rarely discussed atmosphere of distrust of a person's neighbor. Companies like Twitter/Facebook have to be acutely aware of the modern day self-segregation due to the fact whites & blacks barely interact unless it's in a hostile way.

Additionally, blacks have a habit of growing up in really shitty situations. The fathers are usually never around. The educational system has become so Marxist that in many places schools literally shame white kids for being white and foment racial tensions by focusing on the ancient history of slavery. Poisoning of young minds has inspired excuse making rather than problem solving & people who grow up to make excuses first & never self-analyze wind up causing more crime & seeking violence.
>>
>>80208880
>the white population is under 80%

Mostly this, however America has a pretty violent culture in general.
>>
>>80210890
You don't have to be in bullet ridden wars idiot to be violent.

Of course, I understand your point. That most would run for their mommies as soon as they see a comrade get blown up. And yes, I have the luxury of being spoiled and not have to be drafted. But if you live here, you'd understand my point.

We are violent and war isn't necessary to prove my point. Just read one of our newspapers.
>>
>>80208808

We were formed on Guns and Whiskey, our history for 200 years was violent warfare between the Natives and the Whites (And yes it was war the "peaceful savage" fought viciously and with extreme cruelty).

Now we have a paranoid, tired, demoralized and apathetic White population thats rapidly losing its majority status. A permamnent underclass of poor Blacks who are there through government meddling and glorify gang violence.

For all the talk of Obama and the dipshit liberals no one trusts anyone anymore, no one feels relations are getting better. Its the death of an empire did you expect it to be pretty?
>>
>>80208880

Shit tier /pol/ excuse. here are millions of retarded white savages in your country
>>
>>80211178
By "you" I didn't mean you personally, I meant your country.
>>
>>80211298

Thats why dirt poor Appalachians have lower crime rates than up scale Minority communities?
>>
All these bluepilled responses being race baited

You think all the problems are 'just niggers' when the police get shot by trained snipers conveniently just as the Clinton shitstorm was underway? Now she conveniently gets away scot free because all the momentum is now gone and directed at the shootings?

Yeah, just niggers.
>>
>>80208808
niggers, lots of 'em
>>
Man I thought this country was violent and racists, but at lesst we solve our differences with fists and have a drink together after we let all the steam out.

I think you society are so repressed by political correctness that when you guys finally break, your "only solution" is to shoot and kill your "oppressors".

America, you need to lighten up.
>>
File: kaley_cuoco_topless_jeans.jpg (83 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
kaley_cuoco_topless_jeans.jpg
83 KB, 600x861
>>80208808

niggers.

next question.
>>
File: 1467883386700.jpg (423 KB, 1582x1496) Image search: [Google]
1467883386700.jpg
423 KB, 1582x1496
>>80211671
this
>>
Too much racism because of Trump
>>
>>80211481
I live in dirt poor Appalachia and this statement is stupidly wrong. Our violent crime ratio is way higher than any big city.
>>
>>80208808
Jews desu senpai
>>
File: upthewall.jpg (60 KB, 460x477) Image search: [Google]
upthewall.jpg
60 KB, 460x477
>>80208808
Overworked or un(der)-employed, often underpaid, doped up to the gills with anti-depressants, narcissism, stupid and lazy, usury, cronyism, lots of other things in that list.
The government is a Orwellian joke written by Kafka.

Gun problem? No such thing. We have a mental health and general welfare problem. We also have people (of all races, honestly. Blacks are just throwing the biggest fit.) who refuse to participate in civilized society (or lack the understanding to) and are shocked when they're arrested/shot.

That is a lot of it.
>>
>>80208808
unironically, niggers
>>
File: muh culture.jpg (80 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
muh culture.jpg
80 KB, 533x800
>>80212077
Just the skewing of percentages that happens with absurdly small populations, especially those primarily consisting of inbred scots isolated from culture and civilization for the past 300 years.
>>
>>80208808
niggers obviously
>>
>>80208808
George Soros and his plan to destabilize western culture
>>
NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS WHAT ELSE?
>>
>>80208808
as always, racist white people are the problem.
No racist white people = no need for blacks to act the way they do = peace = whites are the problem. stop being so racist, but I understand the blacks, I mean can you really blame them? You brought the blacks over from Africa, you owned them, you literally owned human beings, let that shit sink in, You owned other human beings.
And you wonder why they act this way s m d h-t b h-f a m. I'd be real scared If I was a little white boy right about now. No wonder most of you are c ucks and let Tyrone fuck your wife, you're at least doing something.
Youre dreaming if you think that Le Tiny hands bald fat man is going to save you.
>>
>>80208808
It has all the money and talent it ever wanted, everyone from the entrie world flocked there, but they misinterpreted the cause of their success and misapplied it to freedom=money approach.
>>
>>80208808
Blood for the blood God?
>>
>>80208808
IT'S BECAUSE OF FUCKING WHITE MALES!
>>
The central bank and niggers.
One is economic and one is social.
Both can be easily solved by getting rid of them.
Prove me wrong.
>>
Let women vote.
>>
The media did this. They got the natives all wound up.
>>
>>80208808

niggers refuse to assimilate or "act white" and instead cling to their unique "culture" which entails being as ignorant and violent as possible, selling drugs, raping and being good at sports and talking fast to a beat
>>
>>80211298
>here are millions of retarded white savages in your country

yes, its true. most of the retarded whites are Irish.
>>
>>80208880

fpbp
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.