[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was arguing with my parents about the shooting of alton sterling,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (564 KB, 1133x549) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
564 KB, 1133x549
I was arguing with my parents about the shooting of alton sterling, they are liberals, but they are also my parents so I respect them, because I'm not a nigger. They were saying that they didn't need to shoot him 6 times, I pointed out that was what was required to incapacitate him and stop him getting his gun. They said they should have used pepper spray or a taser, I explained in close range that doesn't always work and that the police officers needed to be 100% sure. Is there anything I can say to convince them? They also say that blacks in america are discrimated against, so any charts that could prove otherwise would be useful. Thanks.
>>
File: 1447231562605.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
1447231562605.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>80206376

1) pepperspray is a big fat meme
2) they tazed him and it didnt work

The rhino of a nigger just wouldn't stop resisting.
>>
>>80206766
Thanks man, perfect reply.
>>
Any more graphs or should I let this thread die?
>>
>>80206376
Serious question anon, where did it all go wrong for (you)? Your parents sound like lovely reasonable people and you're a piece of shit that defends police brutality and systemic racism.
>>
File: 1446948493251.jpg (522 KB, 740x842) Image search: [Google]
1446948493251.jpg
522 KB, 740x842
>>80210534

>and you're a piece of shit that defends police brutality and systemic racism.

don't call him names for clearing the fog in front of his eyes.
>>
Name callng is the last resort of a failing argument.
>>
he deserved to die with dignity
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
Trials and tribulations of the silent majority, amirite?
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 700x917) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 700x917
>>80212589

That's why you must call the Jew or Nigger out in the first sentence.

Don't let these kids with two classes in sociology and psychology intimidate you with their ugh...MEME(?) buzzwords. They are Literally projecting, hypothetically
>>
>>80213162
Calling someone a nigger is a statement of fact. Not name calling.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.