[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that all of this is SJW's fault for hyping the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sjwicon1.jpg (98 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
sjwicon1.jpg
98 KB, 620x413
Reminder that all of this is SJW's fault for hyping the race war and the "privilege", reminder that this is all your fault for letting it happen.

Every time you saw white sjw's posting online "kill all white men" you thought it was funny? i guess the dead cops that protect you from these monkeys don't find it funny anymore.
>>
I wanted this to happen
>>
File: 1465340976023.jpg (14 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1465340976023.jpg
14 KB, 456x456
>>80206254
>racewar
>gun nuts vs people too scared to look at a gun
senpai
this can only end in our favour
>>
>>80206366
>>80206456
>implying a pro SJW government will let you do anything

Kiss your guns goodbye after this.
>>
>>80206456
SJWs are scared of guns, not black people.
>>
>>80206601
What is there to do? I plan on sitting here in the middle of nowhere and watching it burn.
>>
>>80206254
>its another "I can't get laid so lets blame all women" thread
>>
>>80206802
Where did i name women? fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>80206601
who is going to enforce the rule of law? why would police side with people who actively hate them?
>>
I stopped caring about the future long ago, and I can easily say that watching the predictable decline of western civilization is the epitome of tragedy and comedy in the human experience. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>80206968
>why would police side with people who actively hate them?
Because they do what they are told to, why do you think that in every SJW protest the cops protect them even when they break the law?
>>
>>80207044
lol this.
it's all gonna burn, but i also want to see whites uncuck themselves in one last blaze of glory.
>>
>>80207161
Wouldn't that basically mean avoiding the coming apocalypse?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.