[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a thread for people who DON'T think this was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: imf.jpg (23 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
imf.jpg
23 KB, 381x396
Can we have a thread for people who DON'T think this was a false flag event? For fucks sake, shootings can happen. Not every single horrible event is a fucking false flag.
>>
>>80203396
We don't kindly to your rational type around here
>>
>>80203396
How much is Hillary paying you to type this?! TRAITOR
>>
>>80203720
About tree fiddy
>>
It doesn't have to be a false flag to be exploited.

Also, the criminals will turn out to have been black.
>>
>>80203396
In order to make sut that it is not a false-flag, you have to ask yourself who benefits from such an event.

If it is Obama, BLM or jews -> false flag
>>
>>80203818
I agree that it can be exploited by people with an anti-gun agenda, the part I'm annoyed with seeing is the everything is a conspiracy bullshit invading civil threads discussing the shooting

>>80203938
It depends on how you look at it. White supremacists could benefit from it. This was aimed towards officers at a BLM event. Just because it has the possibility of benefiting their motives doesn't mean the whole thing was faked
>>
>>80203396
It's obviously a plant

>Nogs using snipers
>apparently there was a possible bomb threat?
>Jewgle spreads love to nogs
>Newspapers talking about Civil War
>Online articles talking about possible "race war"

"""They""" want it to happen, funny how this happens around the time of the Hillary Email Scandal..
>>
>>80203396
The only thing I find suss is the guy who shot the cop next to that building.

The cop was clearly scared out of his mind, reflexively ducked away from some bullets, and was met from behind by the shooter and got wrecked.

Now, I'm not saying it's a false flag or they're trained operators or something, but the shooter clearly wasn't that scared. He knew what he was doing and did it quickly and with tons of force.

Maybe he was drugged, maybe he was a radical and he wasn't scared to die... But it's suss. He didn't seem clumsy, it looked like he had lots of training.

Otherwise everything else about this is sad as fuck.
>>
>>80204162
These are all events I feel unfolded naturally because of some peoples bent mindset the police are out to get them, which was then exploited by various medias pushing their own agendas, in my opinion

>>80204226
Yeah that was eerie, might've been an ex-serviceman or something, regardless he definitely had some training
>>
Same when British mp jo cox was murdered, took /pol/ 3 days to work out that it wasn't a false flag
>>
>>80203396
No. This board is no different than /x/ when it comes to interpret reality.
>>
File: democracy_spring.png (515 KB, 1189x2165) Image search: [Google]
democracy_spring.png
515 KB, 1189x2165
>>80203396
>snipers shooting at police starting yet another colored revolution

Nope, has Soros's name all over it. We already know that Soros funds BLM and has done the "Arab Spring" before, and we already know that the BLM leader talked with Loretta Lynch and wanted Obama to bring in marshal law. There was no false flag, Soros and BLM just had an opportunity, and they took it. They're ahead of schedule, honestly, I expected this during the conventions and the "Democracy Spring", but now with this attack they'll control the narrative going into the conventions. Just wait for Obama to come on and brow-beat America for letting this happen instead of condemning BLM and Soros (PFFT, like that'll ever happen).

The Globalists are really this desperate that they're going to lose control. They seemed to take control of Brexit by subverting the negotiations, now they just need to stop Trump. Expect more blood from "snipers".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.