[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the NWO works on a timeline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tick.jpg (18 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
tick.jpg
18 KB, 300x195
Race war has to occur on schedule. Now you're beginning to understand how so much of this shit is engineered.
>>
>>80201533
Faking events means you can more easily control the narrative since you don't want unexpected things to screw up your plans to take over the world
>>
>>80201736
After you see and research enough false flags, you stop asking how could it look so real if it was fake. You just trust that they know - in the same way you trust David Copperfield when he saws a woman in half or when Hollywood uses special effects.
>>
tell me more about what you know
>>
File: spokesman.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spokesman.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
Kebab removes kraut.

Burger removes the dindus and kebab. Another century of American domination. All according to plan.
>>
>>80201983
It's absolutely crazy, I've been convinced for the past few days that I'm becoming schizophrenic because literally everything I thought was true is false. There is narrative and propaganda absolutely everywhere, history is COMPLETELY ignored in favour of pointless, hyperbolic arguments. Watching leftists argue is like watching a child, I can't believe I gave them any legitimacy in the past. Insane, the world is absoluely insane.
>>
>>80202911
you need to listen to researchers like Ole Dammegard, James Perloff, Kevin Barrett, Jim Fetzer and others who go through all te details of all of these mass shootings and show how they have ridiculous amounts of inconsistencies. After awhile, you overcome the psychological disbelief that these events are actually fake events micromanaged with illusions to look real
>>
>>80203194
exactly - to say it is like the Truman SHow is not an exaggeration. People really are running around engineering events for the cameras to look like they are real so that the sheeple will just be naturally led to believe the inevitable thoughts that anyone would believe based on what they saw
>>
>>80203194
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

fucking hell, please tell me that this isn't identical to the tactics used on conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>80201533
this is correct
>>
for example there are so many shills on /pol and they derail the threads. They work in pairs or sometimes alone. They change the topic, argue, insult you, etc. It's a mindfuck. It's like being at a party and half the guests are there as actors involved in advertising a product or something
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.