[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am glad the 2nd amendment allows me to defend myself against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11
>I am glad the 2nd amendment allows me to defend myself against this tyrannical govern-
>>
>1 or 2 gunmen cause massive chaos in Dallas

Can you imagine how apeshit a nationwide gun grab would be lol
>>
>>80197096
>a short range air to air missile is a threat to people on the ground
No wonder you frogs lost WW2 so hard
>>
>>80197096
Why would they use a radar-guided Air-to-Air missile against people on the ground
>>
File: 1.jpg (90 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
90 KB, 768x1024
fyi the AIM 7 is an air to air missile so I'm not sure what civilian jet you think they would be firing that missile from you French fuck.
>>
>>80197096
Why is this posted everyday?
>>
>>80197278
>>80197354
>>80197371
>air to air criticism hivemind
>>
>>80197096
>believing the ground crews wouldn't sabotage equipment and ordinance
>believing there are enough pilots that would drop on fellow citizens

You know very little about military members
>>
>>80197278
10/10
>>
>>80197096
Literally
>Vietnam
>Afghanistan
>Iraq Insurgency

And those are just American conflicts.

>EVERY BLADE OF GRASS
>>
>>80197386
and why won't he finish his post
>>
File: st-james-massacre1.jpg (140 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
st-james-massacre1.jpg
140 KB, 600x414
>>80197096
Friendly reminder that YOU are the only one who can prevent a chimpout.

In 1993, 4 niggers ILLEGALLY armed with R4 assault rifles and M26 hand grenades attacked a church in Cape Town with the aim of massacring everyone in sight and burning down the church.

But fortunately, a man named Charl van Wyk, armed only with a six round .38 special revolver, wounded one and forced the armed group to flee the scene.

11 people were killed in the incident, but a Bataclan body count was avoided by a single law abiding citizen carrying a revolver.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 337x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 337x253
>>80197096
Worked against your sorry ass. Hell, you'll lose Paris at this rate too.
>>
File: paris theater shooting.jpg (153 KB, 627x833) Image search: [Google]
paris theater shooting.jpg
153 KB, 627x833
>>80197096
>I am glad for diversity in my country and the government banning civilians from owning deadly assault weap-
>>
>>80197458
>we need our guns to protect ourselves against the military and police
>except for when they're too powerful us, then they exist to protect and serve
>>
>>80197096
The military's on our side froggy.
>>
>>80197371
Why aren't japs breeding with this?
>>
File: soviet beaten.jpg (120 KB, 700x463) Image search: [Google]
soviet beaten.jpg
120 KB, 700x463
>>80197096
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War

Chechen victory

Khasav-Yurt Accord
Withdrawal of Russian federal troops from Chechnya
Continuation of Chechnya's de facto independence, however de jure it remained a part of the Russian Federation

Belligerent
>>
>>80197096
>bombing in a civil war
>smart
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 771x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 771x381
>>80197096
>I'm sure the government will protect us from Wahabist Muslims this ti-
>>
>>80197096
Shitskins in Afghanistan have held their own against all of our modern military might for 17 years and are showing no signs of losing. There is nothing more powerful than a guerilla force.
>>
File: sanic NOOOO.jpg (349 KB, 1032x860) Image search: [Google]
sanic NOOOO.jpg
349 KB, 1032x860
>>80197782
>reading more on this
>these guys actually got pardoned by the government after brutally murdering 11 people
This shit is infuriating, why is post-Apartheid South Africa revered again?
>>
File: pip.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
pip.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>80198734
>LOL STUPID REDNECK U CANT BEAT THE GUBERMENT WITH YOUR GUN!
>>
>>80198854
This. You will never stop the guerrillas in the mist, OP.
>>
>>80199014
>U.S literally can't beat desert people
>they can beat the citizenship which they obtain their money from
>>
File: SpanishAlertDegu-mobile.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
SpanishAlertDegu-mobile.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>I am glad my police training and weapon helps me to defend myself from black people
>>
>>80198854
>There is nothing more powerful than a guerilla force.
Except possibly genocide.
>>
>>80199644
Dubs of truth. The instant the military stops caring about public perception, we're all screwed.
>>
>>80198836
>bombing in a civil war
>smart

It's actually worse than that in reality, while it's true that the general population are generally not trained to handle firearms and engage in combat and exercise rank and control of the situation, and they're severely outgunned and unable to form coherent pockets of resistance.

What is more significant is that the average american doesn't have enough money in their bank account to live more than about a month without an operating government and economy/job. Only about 2-3% of the population are involved with agriculture and are capable of growing their own food and supporting themselves. All the utilities (gas, electricity,
internet, water etc) are all in control by government and all the military forces have rations and backup power for extended periods of time.

It wouldn't be the might of the military that makes the idea of the people rising up against the government hilarious, it's the fact that the average person is now so dependent on the government and the systems it regulates. What are you going to do when the shelves are empty of food, you have no power or internet and no ability to feed yourself? What good is a 9mm at that point, other than to rob other civilians?

At some point in the past something like 70%+ of people were involved in agriculture and growing food, lived on farms and ranches and could plausibly dismantle a government and generally speaking maintain a decent standard of living simply attending their farms and livestock. It's a modern fantasy that the right to bear arms matters in the slightest.
>>
>>80199760
>tyrants!
>people and workers of the US stand in solidarity with us against these tyrants!
>workers strikes
>terrorism against government
>supporters of government killed
etc..
>>
>>80200273
At some point in the past something like 70%+ of people were involved in agriculture and growing food, lived on farms and ranches and could plausibly dismantle a government and generally speaking maintain a decent standard of living simply attending their farms and livestock. It's a modern fantasy that the right to bear arms matters in the slightest.

>>80200273
>>80198734
>>
>>80200276
Government doesnt need us like it did in ww2. The military is a small proffessional force, not national. The government is now essentially a self contained corporation.
>>
>>80200580
Are you retarded?
The government gets its production from the workers, who distributes the goods? who builds the houses? the roads? the equipment? the technology? workers.
>>
File: civil war in the US.png (555 KB, 1315x890) Image search: [Google]
civil war in the US.png
555 KB, 1315x890
>>80197096
>>
>>80197096

>implying the military will take action against its own people

They are not robots. The commies tried it in Bulgaria and it didnt happen. AND WE DONT EVEN HAVE GUNS
>>
>>80197096
Made me think of candle jack
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.