[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be un-redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: krabs-696x475.png (398 KB, 696x475) Image search: [Google]
krabs-696x475.png
398 KB, 696x475
Please help, I just want to go back when I thought everything wasn't so fucked up and when I thought racism was bad and when I didnt realize how connected and fucked up the world is, please anons I cant take it anymore
>>
File: CIA_13.jpg (248 KB, 667x667) Image search: [Google]
CIA_13.jpg
248 KB, 667x667
It's too late. You will be like this forever.
>>
Same here. I miss the ignorance of being blue pilled.
>>
I think I'm just gonna off myself if Trump loses.
>>
>>80196397
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
>>
>never go on 4chan again
>visit reddit more often
>put on weight
>go outside a bit more

You can't undo whats happened but you can mask it from yourself
>>
File: Bingo-1.jpg (14 KB, 160x141) Image search: [Google]
Bingo-1.jpg
14 KB, 160x141
Tragic, but take heart. For example, there will be no race war.
>>
>>80196397
Read the NYT. Their comment section is awash in people demanding sensible gun legislation, Obama's court nominees be confirmed, police tried for murder, and Hillary be left alone.
>>
>>80196824

this
>>
>>80196397
>being a reddit pill means panicking about how fucked up and how fucked up and the world is RACISM!

take some ecstasy and go to a party. stop being a loser. that's it.
>>
>>80197023
I have a regular social life, just none of them know how woke I am
>>
>>80197235
sounds chill man, girls are easy these days.
>>
>>80197023
>take some ecstasy

fucking faggot
>>
>>80197466
this

Fucking faggot
>>
I just wanna be happy and free like I was back in high school. Now I'm just so cynical and depressed. I wanna be blue pilled again
>>
>>80197776

your here for ever (^:

Sorry man
>>
>>80196397
The deeper the hole, the more you realize that Chaim is waiting for his monthly gibs me dat check from good goys while telling you to import shitskins and telling your women to fuck non-whites, but don't tell people that or else you'll be called the racist. The madness never ceased, the ride never ends
>>
>>80196524
>>80196397
Why? The bliss of ignorance may not last long for the useful idiots if shit really does hit the fan within this year or the next
>>
>>80196397
>>
File: k1by5vj.jpg (295 KB, 1800x1201) Image search: [Google]
k1by5vj.jpg
295 KB, 1800x1201
>>80198166
most optimistic/rational people are wealthy and fairly comfortable enough to be far away from shit hitting any fans.
>>
>>80198188
made me think
>>
>>80196397
It's ok, we can't all be destined for self-command. Romance movies are literally designed to get men in the compromising and submissive spirit again by reigniting their love for certainty. Try them.
>>
I know how you feel. I don't even know what I believe any more. I absolutely despise SJW's on an unhealthy level. I like /pol/ to be as extreme as possible for some reason, but I don't hate non-whites or even Jews irl. I guess I agree with the basic premises of white nationalism, but most manifestations of it are shit tier.

I use this place far too much, I can detach myself from it, think it's all bullshit - but then I see some SJW shit which enrages me and I go full 14/88. I also hate how even inoffensive concepts such as "white people should have their own homelands" are completely unacceptable.

Generally, modern western society is disgusting to it's core. It's just shit tier unless you want to be an apathetic hedonist. It's all just vapid and shit. I wish I could believe sincerely in God but I can't.
>>
You can't. S'okay tho. I used to think ignorance was bliss, and thought that it would be better to be dumb and happy than smart and miserable. I know better now. Better to know the real truth than to delude yourself with a convenient lie.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.