[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive /status/751306770459471873 Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
https://twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/status/751306770459471873

Apologize
>>
his brother fucked up by threatening to "exercise his 2nd amendment right" to anyone that comes to his house

otherwise you can tell they are scared shitless
>>
File: byrd.jpg (22 KB, 249x398) Image search: [Google]
byrd.jpg
22 KB, 249x398
>>80196344
Holy SHIT, they didn't gun him down?
They took him alive and released him?
How did the police do that?
>>
nope, nigger knew what he was doing
>>
What's the point of carrying a rifle like that if you are just going to surrender it anyway?
>>
>>80196344
CAMO KANYE GOT GANKED. TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT.
>>
>>80196344
why can't this guy understand the depth, emotion and seriousness of the situation?

Why can't he understand that of course police would be upset/concerned with you walking around with a AR-15 while there's someone shooting at police a block over? It's to protect him and others.

Why can't he understand he should change clothes so some uninformed pedestrian doesn't shoot him in his original clothing?

Why can't he understand carrying a AR-15 on his waist in a crowd chanting kill cops and all that shit is not a good idea?

Fucking brain of a stupid kid.

This guy should understand his situation and be glad he isn't fucking dead.
>>
>>80197099
He and his brother literally set up the rally. They will get shit on from about ten different angles.
>>
>why did they interrogate me just because I had a rifle at a shooting
>>
/pol/'s never wrong. Even when it's wrong, it's not wrong.
>>
>>80197099
>Why can't he understand carrying a AR-15 on his waist in a crowd chanting kill cops and all that shit is not a good idea?
>Fucking brain of a stupid kid.
Conservative protesters do this literally all the time.

He's within his rights to do everything he was doing.
He broke no laws.
>>
>>80197604
and the cops are within their rights to interrogate him

whats the issue here
>>
>>80197604
police question people around crime scenes that match descriptions of the criminals up to and including a fucking long gun.
>>
File: 1369611944622.png (270 KB, 373x503) Image search: [Google]
1369611944622.png
270 KB, 373x503
>>80197099
>implying white right wingers dont open carry AR-15s at protests all the time
>>
File: 1448227794262.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448227794262.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>80196344
>mfw i posted this thread

>>80154313

Not sorry
>>
>>80197718
>and the cops are within their rights to interrogate him
>whats the issue here

People are pissed at him for being upset he was questioned for a crime he didn't commit.

Any person would be upset.
If I'm outside a 7-11 when it's robbed and the police search and question me I'd be upset too.

It makes sense why they'd do it but it wouldn't stop anyone from being indignant about the entire situation.
>>
>>80197604
idgaf if it's his rights.

a guy used to walk around a grocery store I used to work at with a AR-15. he could legally...but the reality is someone could call the cops thinking he's coming to shoot up and place and get shot.

you gotta learn to balance your rights with reality.
>>
>>80197604
Were they really saying kill cops? Any proof would be great to pass around.
>>
>>80198055
>idgaf if it's his rights.
That's the attitude that's ruining our nation.
>>
>>80196344
>AYO IM GONNA BRING THIS AR-15 OUT IN FRONT A BUNCH A CRACKAS, IMMA BE SO COOL
>AYO HOL UP YO BE SAYING I KILLED A BUNCH OF CRACKAS WITH THIS AR-15 SHIET DAS RACIST
>>
>>80198137
read my whole post you little faggot.

you can't yell fire in a theater
>>
>>80197604
> Conservative protesters do this literally all the time.

Yeah and no one fucking snipes cops during those protests either so you can see why the cops might be a bit interested in a nigga carrying a rifle this time.
>>
>>80197604
And yet none of the conservacuck protestors are calling for the "death of all dem pigs" and screeching for the rape of every white woman. Maybe walking around in a violent crowd of near non humans with a weapon isn't a good idea.
>>
>>80196344
My step-father has been a cop in Dallas for the past 30 years. I'll apologize when he picks up his phone.
>>
>>80196344
Well the least they could do is say he is not the suspect anymore if he was on national news.
>>
>>80197412
>He and his brother literally set up the rally.

The line of thinking from the police is someone from the rally planners set up an ambush.
>>
Why isn't the media pointing out how the cops didn't shot him just for having a gun and being black? He willingly gave it up and no one involved was hurt.
>>
>>80198245
>read my whole post you little faggot.
I read the entire thing.
It's best summed up by your "idgaf if it's his rights" mentality.

>you can't yell fire in a theater
He was exercising his right before the shooting even started.
He didn't cause the panic.
>>
>persecution on me
>walking around with an AR-15 while an active shootout is happening

what the fuck does he expect the police to do
>>
File: 212.webm (1 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
212.webm
1 MB, 426x426
>>80196344
i feel bad. this guy was just a texan carrying his rifle and the world turned him into a suspect and the shooter.
he seems like a normal chill dude.
dont judge a book by its cover.
>>
>>80196344
>carry an assault rifle where there is angst against cops

>cry about being profiled, after a shooting, because you had a capable weapon

yup
>>
if i am pushing carts and see some guy step out of a truck with his ar 15, i'm running hightail inside and warning everyone.

sure, it's his right but come the fuck on. he could get shot by a pedestrian who is an idiot.
>>
>>80198048
>it makes sense
>but I'm still angry and carrying a gun
Wew lad. The ban on guns can't come soon enough
>>
>>80196344
Why did he have an assault rifle?
>>
>>80198294
Hopefully he's alright.

I like how the video in OP didn't even provide context that this dude was carrying around a rifle.. I mean come on
>>
>>80198526
>i'm running hightail inside and warning everyone.
Urban pussy detected.
If you've never seen people walk around with rifles slung over their shoulders during deer season you're a cuck.

>>80198554
He had a normal semi-automatic rifle because it's a symbol of freedom from oppression and tyranny.

Same reason right-wing libertarians carry them around during their protests.
It's a warning to police and government that the tree of liberty is watered by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

He's personally doing nothing different from what you'd see at a tea party rally.
>>
>>80198445
walking with a crowd who has known history of calling for the death of cops, actually killing some with a ar-15 is not smart.

your willing to possibly die by a under trained cop or nervous pedestrian just to prove a point?
>>
>>80198137
>live and let live is the attitude that is destroying our nation
I fucking hate millenials and their self-centered "helping"
just shut the fuck up and let other people live their lives rather than trying to mold everyone into the shape you think will "help"
i know you love patting yourselves on your back, but usually you just make the situation worse
>>
>>80198781
lol i live in northern mi. hunters don't walk around with their pistols, rifles and shit. they have respect and common sense. although they probably have them in their truck. im a hunter myself and plan to buy a ar-15. have no intentions of walking around walmart with it.
>>
>>80198789
>your willing to possibly die by a under trained cop or nervous pedestrian just to prove a point?
Yes.

>>80198859
You didn't read his post.
He said he doesn't believe in "live and let live" and that he doesn't care if the guy had a right to carry the rifle and that he shouldn't have been doing it.
>>
>>80198987
>lol i live in northern mi. hunters don't walk around with their pistols, rifles and shit.
I'm a Texan and see it regularly.
>>
>>80198781
>He's personally doing nothing different from what you'd see at a tea party rally.

>Implying a tea party rally would feature people screaming fuck the police.
>>
>>80197604
He didn't get arrested, anon.
All the police did was ask some questions and they moved on.
A police officer is tasked to serve and protect a city or county, and he's not going to skip over a suspicious looking individual, and risk that individual harming or killing other people.
>>
File: 1458351084430.png (397 KB, 491x675) Image search: [Google]
1458351084430.png
397 KB, 491x675
>>80197412

The line of thinking from the police is someone from the rally planners set up an ambush.
>>
>armed black male
>active shootout
>peacefully yields himself and his weapon to the police
>is not shot
>is inconvenienced for a while, then released

LEARN

FROM

THIS
>>
>>80197604
Besides, this is what happens when you are black and your nigger kin are stirring up shit. It'll make a sensible black's life much easier if those of his own race can stop acting like niggers. Or how Latinos will have less profiling if all the illegals were gone and the border secured.
>>
File: 1394140943996.jpg (102 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1394140943996.jpg
102 KB, 300x269
>>80196344
>Reverse police violence
>>
>>80199051
well, we don't exactly have a mexican problem, rattle snakes, mountain lions? and whatever the fuck else.

I agree it's your right but be smart about it.
>>
>>80196528
he didn't resist arrest for some strange reason.
>>
>>80198245
>you can't yell fire in a theater

You actually totally can in the US. It doesn't count as incitement and is protected under the 1st Ammendment. Look it up.
>>
>>80196344
Banned
>>
>>80199088
>implying he's responsible for the actions of others

>>80199142
Yeah, but anyone would still be upset in such a high stress environment if they believed that they were being questioned for a serious crime.

I stated earlier that it made sense that they questioned him.

It's just stupid to jump on the guy for being antsy and upset that he was pulled off to the side and questioned at all.
>>
>>80199381
ok, but i'll bust your fuckin nose for doing it you little fuck
>>
>>80196756
Because he didn't know it was going to turn into an active shooter situation.
>>
>>80199381
you fucking libertyfag cuck. we need authoritarianism in this godforsaken country.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 583x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 583x835
>>80199494
>>80199556
>t. bootlickers
>>
>>80199142
This, he wasn't arrested. He handed himself in and volentarily submitted to questioning (without a lawyer it seems).

The police had plenty of eye-witness statements who thought he had something to do with it. Had to questiom him, put those statements to him, and rule him out.
>>
>>80200000
Nice get fucking faggot
>>
>>80200180
Squandered desu senpai
>>
how did nigro not get shot while open carry during a chimpout that has resulted in the deaths of at least 5 police

A chinese in bumfucted Minnesota could shot nigro during a routine traffic pullover.

A lot of these nigro are New Orleans Hurricane Katrina rapefugees anyway
>>
>>80200000
Nice get
>>
>>80199220
God bless those cow udders
>>
The message that would be sent by this entire ordeal is going to be covered up by the mainstream libshit media when they plaster this guy's face everywhere and use this video as an example of the white man's racism, even though he fit the exact description of a fucking black man in camo with an assault rifle.
>>
OMG this is so shacking ....a 4chan witch hunt went south!!!

You mean you were wrong!.... it was not the black man afterall... shocking!

The hypocrisy of you retards is amazing - but not more amazing than your inability to see it.

You decry the media of "Liberal" bias but then believe everything they say...black man with AR must be him so lets witch-hunt

You believe in the second amendment but then have a problem with him exercising it - he broke no laws, he should not have had to surrender the weapon, the fact that he did and felt unsafe around your police is proof your values are not working.
>>
File: now has an attorney.png (667 KB, 1237x862) Image search: [Google]
now has an attorney.png
667 KB, 1237x862
>>80196344
>>80197412

How do you know this anon?

It would be quite teh coincidence if he and his brother planned this rally where a sniper ambush happened, just happened to be carrying his gun get 'falsely' identified and now wants to sue ...
>>
>>80201615
>You decry the media of "Liberal" bias but then believe everything they say

anons were talking about that guy well before the media picked it up you stupid fucking leaf
>>
>>80196528
They didn't take him. He simply handed his gun to the cops so they wouldn't accidentally mistake him for the shooter
>>
What's the problem? He exercised his right and the police didn't shoot him. This is the system working
>>
SUSPECT IN THE GARAGE IS DEAD. JUST IN.
>>
>>80205224
>just in

about an hour ago holy fuck
>>
>>80201615
A
>>
>>80201887
You think he'd risk his life that way to maybe get publicity for a sue?
>>
>>80199220
>Oppai piggu go home
DFC for life.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.