[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this mental gymnastics to me, pol. ISIS commits every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: no true muslim.jpg (56 KB, 618x349) Image search: [Google]
no true muslim.jpg
56 KB, 618x349
Explain this mental gymnastics to me, pol. ISIS commits every atrocity under the sun, but then all I hear on the news is "they're not actual Muslims."
So in this day and age of people identifying as fucking wolves and fairies and shit, suddenly if a terrorists identifies himself as a Muslim he's wrong because...reasons?
I just don't get it
>>
>>80195293
Bump
>>
>>80195293
The violent ones are Extreme Muslims, but the fact is moderate Muslims believe this is true that death to homos is word of Allah. So mild Muslims are more of a minority compared too.
>>
>>80195293
They would say that ISIS disobeys the Quran, which they do. It's such a contradictory book that nobody can follow it 100% perfectly.
>>
>>80195643
Aside from the recent bombing at the mosque, how do they disobey the Quran?
>>
They have constant shia/sunni civil wars because people are not sure how to interpret this and this part of the Quran correctly. They need several professionals to understand the meaning of all the verses which is why they need imams, and when you have a bunch of uneducated thugs on drugs who just read it here and there and even make up their own verses you most likely get people who aren't very genuine. That's what I think they mean. But the leaders, including the guy who started it, are well educated in Islam.

The problem is that when you say "radical Muslim" people know think this means a terrorist or ISIS. It doesn't.
>>
>>80195293
Get use to it. It's a pillar of liberalism to deny reality when it doesn't suit you.
>>
>>80196018
For example jihad is supposed to be only defensive war. Like when Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan(and back then, Americans also found the concept of jihad admirable) or USA invaded Iraq. But they use it to persecute weak minority like Yazidis too, and they use it unprovoked. And it's also contrary because Saudi wahhabist scholar teaches certain things which spreads like cancer.
>>
File: 1463918052677.png (705 KB, 800x1133) Image search: [Google]
1463918052677.png
705 KB, 800x1133
>>80195293
Nah m8, you see ISIS are the real Muslims. All the rest, the "moderates" are not and are going against their prophets word.

>pasta related
The trick behind the apparent inconsistency of the Quran and why the radical Muslims are always correct: Like no other holy book among the world religions, the Quran contains an abundance of contradictory expressions. What is forbidden in one place is expressly demanded in another, and vice versa. However, the contradictory quality of the Quran is only an apparent one. It falls apart abruptly when one recognizes the very carefully protected secret hidden within the architecture of the Quran. For the Quranic Suras (chapters) are not arranged chronologically, but rather according to their length – and the newer Suras (from Muhammad’s violent later phase when he was in Medina) override the older ones from his era in Mecca that were comparatively more peaceful. However, this secret is guarded by Islamic scholars very closely as if it were a holy grail – and is aired only on particular occasions.
(An Essay from Michael Mannheimer, Germany, March 23, 2010 )
>>
>Putting sugar in your porridge

I'm Scottish and I don't do that
>>
>>80198705
Guess you're not a true Scotsman then
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.