[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we organize? >inb4 fbi I'm not advocating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why don't we organize?
>inb4 fbi
I'm not advocating RWDS, I'm just saying that the first step to something meaningful is irl organization.
>>
>>80194491
Because we'd become hopelessly compromised?
>>
>>80194701
Why do you say that? Are you saying that we should never do anything just because risks exist?
>>
>>80194491
an idear has more "fluidity" and can't truly be compromized
>>
Get a gun or two.

Join or form a neighborhood watch.
>>
>>80194491
You do have one. It's called the KKK.
>>
>>80194975
What's the point of any idea being "fluid" if the only use it gets is twitter shitposting?
>>
because organized protest is for faggots unless there is some freedom to be won
>>
>>80194846
no, you should organize in your community and with your neighbors
>>
Join a group like the TWP
>>
>>80194985
>>80195220
What's with this passive redneck mentality? are fucks really content with barricading yourselves in your rural communities? You think they'll never come for you just because you own an ar-15?
>>
Because the government hates that more than they hate randomly shooting down their cops.
>>
Follow the III Percenters and other community based militias. Find out how they did it, and if you can do the same thing in your community.

You're putting yourself at risk, but we're all at risk now.

It has begun.
>>
>>80195672
Do you know how many tyrants have been overthrown, because rural bands of rebels were brave enough to resist?
>>
>>80195833
I'm not talking about militias or armed groups. I'm saying that we should create a political organization, similar to niggers lives matter. We should be well connected to one another and march by the hundreds in the streets with flags.
>>80196045
Those rural bands of rebels only succeeded when they were organized and numerous enough. A few in a disconnected small community won't do shit
>>
>>80195136
there is no single target but many individual ones
>>
I'm so pissed that no one really gives a fuck and would rather post in threads about black cocks and le maymay magic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.