[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one even get the mystery flag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mysteryanon.jpg (765 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
mysteryanon.jpg
765 B, 16x11
How does one even get the mystery flag?
>>
>>80194389
U have to be from parts unknown
>>
>>80194389
when mods move a thread over from another board
>>
>>80194389
If a thread was posted in a board that doesn't have flags and gets moved to one that does, all posters get the ? flag
>>
>>80194389
The answer lies in some 4chan's banner.

Let's see if you can find it :^)
>>
>>80194389
I guess you would if you had some IP address that hasn't been classified to a country.

Which would then be hard because you'd have to be part of the system to be assigned one of the system approved addresses.

Basically even if an alien craft hovering above the planet was using our internet, it'd probably have a USA ip address or the ip address from whatever country/ location it's interfacing with the network from.
>>
4chan uses an old ip database, so some newer ips which do not fall under the database show up as unknown.
I once posted as Unknown and according to another site my location was in France
>>
Be in international waters
>>
>>80194389
Satellite phone
>>
>>80194389

Post from Mars.
>>
>>80194389
Could be an admin fucking with us.
I wonder what would happen if you were to somehow post from an RFC1918 address, 127.0.0.1, or 240.whatever.
>>
>>80200470
This. Some proxies are good enough to not be tracked from geolocation.

Those kind of proxies come from the East.
>>
Phone posting used to work.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.