[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sad to say this Anon. I didn't want to bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8
I'm sad to say this Anon.

I didn't want to bring more sorrow to the families of the victims today but I can't stay quiet anymore.

Everything is going as they have planned it.

Tonight's events are a distraction. To take mass media's - and hence the general population's - attention away from Hillary Clinton and the recent ruling. It was entirely orchestrated by the Democrats and BLM in collusion with the Clinton foundation to save their asses. Instead of people pressing the issue with the feds and investigating the Clinton Foundation, we're going to have months of debate about racism, gun control and national security. Again. Yes, again. The cycle over the past few years has proven the method works.

The Clintons are not above using their resources to wage a war with any tools at their disposal. One group that would benefit from making permanent allies with the Democrats, even with Hillary at the helm is the BLM group. The shooters were well paid, the BLM will take some heat, but Political Correctness and the SJWs will win. Because this has all been planned. Our chaotic, unforgiving and reactionary nature is being exploited.

So for the next few weeks, we're gonna be talking about everything but Hillary. She will recede away from the limelight temporarily and let Trump speak and he could possibly make some mistakes. After our short term memories are expunged, she'll be back, stronger than ever and this investigation will have been swept away.

I'm sorry for the families, I'm sorry for everyone who's being used as political tools in all of this.

Now, the choice is yours Anon. Please, please don't forget to focus and most of all remember! Keep Hillary and the Clinton Foundation in your sights.

Do not be creatures of comfort with no long term memory.

Snap this, keep it handy. 60 days from today, you'll need it.

This world needs fixing, and anons like you are the only ones that can fix it.

This is our last chance.
>>
???
>>
You are retarded if you think this will take attention AWAY from the elections. Hillary backed BLM, Trump will suppprt police. E-mails are of the past, this is the present.
>>
The war starts now.

Not actual war.

But the war on the fucking internet of all places.
>>
File: 1466887281929.jpg (56 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1466887281929.jpg
56 KB, 500x669
>shooters were well payed
>goes on a SUICIDE shooting spree

uh what
>>
File: angela-merkel-thumbs-up.jpg (9 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel-thumbs-up.jpg
9 KB, 400x230
>>80193432
well said OP.

bump
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
>>
>>80193432

REMINDER

Some of us have been working to subvert this event and turn it back on Hillary.

If the CF thing goes bust (which it likely will, given who is in charge) our back-up is to get the Black vote to drop out.

The goal is to create easily sharable memes/macros that BLM and SJWs and Bernfags can post on social media showing the White privilege and corruption of Hillary.

Some messaging examples:

>HILLARY LIES, BLACKS DIE

This violent policing is a direct result of the policies Hillary wanted when she described Blacks as 'Super-Predators' and said 'we need to bring them to heel'.

>Trayvon Martin
Brought to heel

>Eric Garner
Brought to heel

>Michael Brown
Brought to heel

>Alton Sterling
Brought to heel

#IfSheWasBlack
>>
File: Imwithher2.jpg (178 KB, 718x405) Image search: [Google]
Imwithher2.jpg
178 KB, 718x405
>>80199439
>>
>>80199439

more.
>>
File: 1467942893212.jpg (79 KB, 481x329) Image search: [Google]
1467942893212.jpg
79 KB, 481x329
>>80199439

More like this
>>
File: 1467963940635.jpg (121 KB, 1515x1515) Image search: [Google]
1467963940635.jpg
121 KB, 1515x1515
>>80199439

Even if we can just get 20% of black voters to not turnout, It puts Hillary in a tough position.

A lot of them won't vote for her anyway. I'm also sure we can get Bernfags, SJWs and BLM to do most of the hard work for us.

They will be our useful idiots, if we provide them with useful images to share.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.