[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DALLAS SHOOTING FALSE FLAG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1463782643085.png (335 KB, 439x525) Image search: [Google]
1463782643085.png
335 KB, 439x525
CRISIS ACTORS & FAKED SHOOTINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxerNSUCCdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9LeakyfrmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvoZ9viMMnQ
>>
>>80191102
MEDIA BTFO
BLACK LIVES MATTER BTFO
HILLSHILLS BTFO
LIBTARDS BTFO
BTFO BTFO
EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE BTFO
>>
/pol/ btfo
>>
>>80191236

H A P P E N I N G
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G
>>
you know actors makes sense in that context right

like as in someone in action of shooting cops
>>
Okay, which events in the past few decades were NOT false flags? Cause I see this kind of thread all the time.
>>
>>80191320
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
>>
>actors
You have no idea how that word is used in shooting situations, do you?
>>
>>80191507
never heard it used before in that context, got any examples?
>>
>>80191102
This is not irrefutable.

Put some handcuffs on. They don't prevent you from wrapping your fingers around a fucking phone. That amorphous blob in the lower part of the screen could have just as well been the end of one of her 4-inch long acrylic nails (haha racism).

But I guess it's more comforting to imagine these are hoaxes than real people, suffering the real consequences of a society clinging tenuously to civilization.
>>
>>80191371
Most conspiracy types are not particularly intelligent and are so desperate to argue their theories that they jump on the first thing that gets them going.
>>
>niggers don't know how to speak english.

The phrase "malevolent actor" is used to refer to someone acting malevolently in crisis scenarios. Like, say, a shooter. "We don't know how many actors are involved" is not some kind of admission that there are crisis actors, it's him using precise and somewhat dated terminology.
>>
>>80191837
>google actor definition
>third down
I dont have examplea because im not an autist who jots down notes everytime a word is used.
>>
>>80192425
at least in the face of this tragedy I can have a laugh at how fucking retarded some of /pol/ is
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.