[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Greeks just the biggest cucks out there? I say this as someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Leah Remini.jpg (951 KB, 2000x2494) Image search: [Google]
Leah Remini.jpg
951 KB, 2000x2494
Are Greeks just the biggest cucks out there? I say this as someone with a ololiopoulos surname, but why are Greek-Americans/Australians/Canadians just such lefty cucks?

All of them without doubt bring up the
"but we were migrants" - completely unaware of how different it was for European migrants 100 years ago, compared to now where it's the age of "muh free gibs, but only if you're a mudslime"

Pic unrelated, on colleagues work-computer.
>>
>>80190122
Not sure about over by you in upside-down land but pretty much every greek I know is hard right as fuck and I live right near a heavily greek town
>>
>>80190122
>>80192720
No idea what this dude is talking about. The only time I've ever heard the 'but x were migrants!' nonsense is when it's directed at me, being a first generation Australian.

Every Greek I know recognises that immigration from western nations is not even remotely comparable to other locations, because we share cultural values, and several thousand years of history.

Maybe your circle of friends are just giant cucks, and that's probably your fault, or the fault of your generation.
>>
File: 258_818063744.jpg (635 KB, 1568x1280) Image search: [Google]
258_818063744.jpg
635 KB, 1568x1280
She's greek
>>
>>80194279
She's also a 6/10.
>>
Half Greek here I hate niggers and sandniggers.
>>
>>80190122
Nah greeks are fine.
>>
>>80190122
I see you caught the KoC reruns today anon.
>>
>>80194279
Name?
>>
File: 600full-leah-remini.jpg (66 KB, 600x737) Image search: [Google]
600full-leah-remini.jpg
66 KB, 600x737
>>80190122
>Leah Remini
>>
>>80190122
>>80000000
>>
My fathers side is Greek, I'm Australian and that whole family is the most conservative 'red pilled' about society people I've ever met.
>>
Greeks are just really butthurt from what I've seen.
>>
>>80190122
Damn, she was fine.
>>
Unfortunately many of us were rused by free money in the 80s, 90s and early 2Ks and now everyone is paying the price.
Regarding the leftist propaganda, people here are so bombarded by it for the last 30+ years that they are literally brainwashed, they are completely ignorant about the true face of communism. Hopefully now that syriza is fucking us mercilessly people will finally understand what it means to follow the marxist dogma...

Regarding the mudslimes, unfortunately there is nothing we can do, we have very strict gun laws here so we are effectively disarmed except the island of Crete. The only who can intervene if shit get real is the army but of course our army is not national anymore but controlled by the globalists.
So yes we are pretty much fucked.
>>
Wogs are ridiculously racist, what the fuck are you talking about?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.