[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck guys, I just woke up, loaded up /pol/ and see this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Holy fuck guys, I just woke up, loaded up /pol/ and see this indecipherable F5 shitstorm blowing up. For a fellow britfag could you burgerbros fill me in?
>>
two snipers shot 10 officers in Dallas and 4 of them died. one sniper turned himself in and in an interview states that there are bombs planted in the area.
>>
>>80186052
Bunch of fascist cops got blown away trying to keep niggers from protesting the handful of recent incidents where a cop shot a black dude under questionable circumstances.. one was some fatass pedophile who was pinned to the ground and supposedly reaching for a gun, so the cop shot him in the head at point blank range, the other guy had a conceal carry, told the cop he was armed and then got blown away reaching for his wallet because the cop was retarded

Anyways at least 4 cops dead, very entertaining
>>
>Nigs 360-no-scoped a bunch of cops in Dallas at a BLM protest.

>The Great Race War is kicking off!
>>
the race war is starting, grab your rooty tooty point-and-shooty
>>
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAzy37yzodk
>>
>>80186475
I give this post a dindu/10
>>
>>80186291
>10
scratch that, 11 were shot.
>>
File: asset.webm (896 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
asset.webm
896 KB, 640x480
>>80186052
A lot of death
>>
>>80186694

IT'S A SNIPER?!
>>
>>80186884
the fat guy was definitely a scumbag, the world is better off without him, but the way he was killed was pretty cowardly

the second guy literally dindu nuffin
>>
>>80186052
Nigs at Nite.

Don't know if you guys have it over there yet or not
>>
>>80186694
HOOOOO WE RACE WAR NOW!!!
>>
>>80186052
The dindu show is doing a cross over with cops and it kind of got out of hand.
>>
>>80186694
This is some surreal fucking shit.
>>
>>80186052
It started with BLM marches in protest of the two black men (one /pol/ agreed was innocent as well as redpilled, the other a pedophile dindu thug) that were recently shot.

As I got later, shit went fucking down.

11 cops have been shot

There's footage of some of the shootings

Blacks on social media are wanting a race war
>>
>>80186291
>>80189011
what about the snipers? have all of them been caught? were they black?
>>
File: 92bd431378a033426bef7110.L.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
92bd431378a033426bef7110.L.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>80186052
Black Kangs of Afrika assume their rightful place at the top of their new continent

White bois run to /pol/ to LARP about a race war but will never do anything.

/pol/ BTFO
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.