[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread for people who just tuned back in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1466655707508.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1466655707508.png
88 KB, 300x256
>Get off of /pol/ for the day due to the stess of the Comey-Hillary hearing
>get back on only to hear some shit about black people in Dallas going on killing sprees or something

Can someone explain everything that has happened?
>>
>>80185640

>Shit Got Real Yo
>>
>>80185640
bump
what the fuck is going on today
>>
Black people denounce targeted violence towards a specific race by committing ten times as much targeted violence towards a specific race.
>>
>>80185640
>Can someone explain everything that has happened?

for some reason, niggers were protesting in Dallas over a dead nigger in Minnesota and a dead nigger in Louisiana.

at some point near the end of the protest in Dallas, at least two, possibly more, snipers opened fire on Dallas police officers standing around watching the niggers protesting.

11 cops wounded, 4 cops dead, two suspects in custody, one suspect is cornered in a "highrise" and is still exchanging fire with police.
>>
>>80185640
During a protest in Dallas about three shootings this past week that happened between officers and black males, two snipers opened fire on police officers. Initially the report was 2 shot, then 6 shot 1 dead, then 10 shot 3 dead, then it finalized at 10 shot, 3 police dead, 1 DART officer dead.

Shootouts happened in the streets too, much of the footage was broadcasted live online or on TV news stations. One officer was shot point blank.

The suspects are black, they were looking for 2.
>>
Join the Unpopular Opinions Discussion Facebook group to participate in an organized and moderated discussion of todays current topics.

groups/1632006473700272
>>
BLM is a terrorist organisation
>>
>>80186670

not in obongos america
>>
>>80186413
((( Oy vey Dallas is a white supremacist super state. SHUT IT DOWN )))
>>
>>80186670
There is literally NO PROOF right now that BLM had anything to do with this. You're not even American, you don't have an opinion.
>>
>>80185640
Dindus doing nothing, racist whiteys fault.
>>
>>80186670
They are obamas red guards
>>
>>80185640
Shilary called down a favor from her über-wealthy agitator friends and started a race war to take the heat off of her scandal. Wake up, sheeple!
>>
>>80187026
>NO PROOF

KEK you wish.

You are aware it was cops that got shot right?
>>
File: 1465194676594.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1465194676594.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>80187026
>literally NO PROOF right now that BLM had anything to do with this
>Shooter said "the end is near"
>BLM supporters posting about how "this means war"
>atleast shooter is a jigaboo

nice try dindu
>>
>>80187026
>You're not even American, you don't have an opinion

You could have said "You're not even American, I don't care about your opinion". You could even have said "Your opinion doesn't matter". But saying "You don't have an opinion" is like saying "The crayon is purple".
>>
>>80188881

>Was about to bash faggot for lack of analogy making skills
>Checked flag
>Realized bashing Australian poster for shitposting was like beating horse that had rotted into a skeleton
>shrugged and continued on my way

Continue with your work you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>80185640
first some cops killed some dindus doing dindu shit and now dindus are killing cops as a "revenge against ebil nadzi whites" (even tho the cop who shot the nigger was asian)
so hopefully the start of a race war
>>
>>80187026
>Thinking BLM isn't a terrorist organization
wew lad.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 360x99) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 360x99
>>80188881
Yea m8 well it foking is
>>
>>80191522
Holy fuck it really IS a happening
>>
>>80189888

No no It can't happen this soon I've got to go to Georgia for something.
>>
>>80186189
Oh so this is sort of, if you excuse the expression, a "war of the races"?
>>
>>80192378
>I've got to go to Georgia for something.
Kool Kidz Klub rally?
>>
>be American
>get shot
>>
>>80187026

BLM didn't do the shooting.

BLW are just trained to make a public protest happen.

They are not actors, they are the scene on which something else happens.
>>
>>80193417
>BLM are just trained to make a public protest happen.
>>
>>80192726

No, family visit. Looks like I won't be visiting Atlanta.
>>
>>80186189
This desu
>>
>>80185640

Flash sale at Nike, chimp out ensued. Im here at the scene of the barbaric rioting, taking questions, AMA.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.