[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The TV footage clearly shows a black man shooting police. And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
The TV footage clearly shows a black man shooting police. And yet they still blame it on White people...
>>
I don't think you could tell the shooter was black. He had a ski mask on.
>>
>>80183105
And they're DOUBLING DOWN on the fucking sensationalized race-baiting, despite that being the direct cause of this. Great job, faggot.
>>
File: drexl.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1279) Image search: [Google]
drexl.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1279
When was the last time you saw a nigger in khaki tacticals?

>These fucks are gonna end up being white or raghead
>>
>>80183105
they could of been wearing ski masks
>>
Even if every shooter is black this is still white people's fault

I mean, IT'S TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
(((MacIntyre)))
>>
File: 1467593938853.jpg (942 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1467593938853.jpg
942 KB, 1462x1462
>>80183105
>"Well, the shooters look skilled and capable"

>"Must be white"

MY
SIDES
HAVE
TESSELATED
>>
>>80183701
When was the last time you saw a sniper wearing a ski mask?
>>
>>80183644
Dorner lives
>>
holy shit, i've slept through the biggest happening in america in /pol/ history.

WHATS GOING ON?
>>
>>80183105
We are never going to reason with these people they will just keep doubling down. They are all ready past the point of parady and the keep doubling down.
>>
>>80184492
Cops shot. It's whitey fault. Race war. The usual.
>>
>>80184492
pls, post summary.

what i've gathered:
>BLM march in dallas
>nig starts shooting cops on sidelines
>2 nig snipers start sniping
>shootout in a garage with tacti-nig.
>4 dead, 6 wounded blue heroes.

am i missing anything?
>>
>>80186135
yeah you missed everything.

shooters are trained and this might be a false flag attempt.
>>
>>80186275
Not everything's a false flag you retard.
>>
>>80183105
>footage clearly shows a black man

Show us, I've not seen such clear footage.
>>
>>80186275

If it was a false flag we'd have a full narrative from the media including shooter details, pictures, motives, up-close shots of injured and people in panic. The whole works.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.