[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So google now supports terrorism and cop killing? Welp, guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (212 KB, 795x778) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
212 KB, 795x778
So google now supports terrorism and cop killing?

Welp, guess I'll be buying from apple and using duck duck go, from now on.
>>
>>80175116
>Google holds vigils

Did they just get the token sassy fat black woman in HR to light a candle, or are they actual ultracucks who go all-out?
>>
>>80175116
Yeah, fuck goygle, getting sick of them anyway.
>>
>>80175116
Wow retard, way to strawman like no one ever. Those 2 weren't cop killers or terrorists but I suppose you dont really give a shit about reality as long as it confirms your bias
>>
>>80175116
Quit it.
>>
>>80176370
>those 2 weren't cop killers
>literally killed 4 cops
>>
>>80177100
How could they have killed 4 cops After they were murdered by cops? Time travel?
>>
>>80177396
Are you fucking retarded? Two BLM niggers are shooting cops on the streets right now.
>>
>>80175116
fuck google
this is only supporting the rage
they want to see the world burning lol
>>
>>80177688
>Are you fucking retarded? Two BLM niggers are shooting cops on the streets right now.
Apparently youre the retard because those 2 have nothing to do with the Dallas shooting. They were killed yesterday. Didn't even live in Dallas. God you are fucking dumb as shit
>>
Good call OP.

I quit google two weeks ago when they were pushing that tranny you tube video.

Its all duckduckgo now.
>>
>>80178215
I'm not talking about Sterling and Castile, dumb fuck. I'm talking about Black Lives Matter in general. Look at the Google tweet again, brainlet.
>>
>>80177688
Are you fucking retarded? Everyone talking about the two men that were shot by police. Not the active shooters killing police. Fucking idiot.
>>
File: ((((WEINBERG)))).jpg (39 KB, 294x634) Image search: [Google]
((((WEINBERG)))).jpg
39 KB, 294x634
>Using Duckduckgoy
>>
>>80175116
wtf I dislike google now
>>
>>80178581
>Everyone
geez let me count all the threads on the catalog that are about the two snipers
lets see I count
over 20 threads
Wow, you're a dumbfuck. Congragulations.
>>
>>80175116
>So google now supports terrorism and cop killing?
Only if you have a problem with logic and critical thinking.

So, yes, yes dear /pol/ reader, Google is coming to exterminate you and your white brethren and shit on your corpses.
>>
>>80178536
You're dumb as shit son.
>look at this Google post about 2 people. They were terrorist and cop killers.
>Durrrr I mean BLM in general are terrorists and cop killers because I'm a retard who has to constantly move the goal posts
>>
FORGET ABOUT HILLARY
>>
>>80179529
Google's post supports a terrorist group, if you missed it there's a BLM hashtag at the bottom. How is that not what I said in the OP?

Looks like you were the one strawmanning.
>>
>>80179640
>get in conversations with 6 random people today
>everyone super enraged about Hillary
>tomorrow no one will even be talking about her
Gggwp
>>
>>80179807
I'm not strawmanning at all, just proving you're an idiot. Please learn what words mean before you use them.
Also, the shooting in Dallas in no way proves BLM is a terrorist organization you retard. Like I was trying to say. You're just a small minded and stupid person who looks to confirm your bias with anything.
>>
>>80175116

I'm about as nigger hatin' as they come, and even I can see that both of these cop shootings were unjustified. Mainly the Castile one. And even me, am beginning to empathize, and perhaps see that sometimes the dindus really dindu nuffin, and we live in a politically corrupt oppressive police state. Our lives have become that of a constant state of media hysteria, leading to acts if madness and violence.

Typically I just want to gas the kikes, race war now... but the real revelation is that race war IS NOW... and I don't know about you, but I'm already sick of it.

>We lost 4 good cops in Dallas tonight
>>
>>80175116
>iPad crashed at least 6 times in the past minute
I can't search what's going on on google it keeps crashing what's going on in Dallas?
>>
>>80180758
I too am one of you stupid bigots, like this guy, but even I can see that actually the establishment is not so "uncool" as you kids say.
>>
>>80180507
>kill 4 cops due to political objectives
>hurr dey are not terrorists

Are you fucking retarded? Stop posting, you lost. You have literally strawmanned every one of my posts. I didn't mention a thing about Sterling or the other nigger. I mentioned that Google was supporting an organization that is killing innocent people in the street and burning property right now. If you think I meant something else, you are mistaken and should have shut up when you realized I was not referencing the two dead niggers.
>>
File: mr_pregnant.jpg (17 KB, 346x260) Image search: [Google]
mr_pregnant.jpg
17 KB, 346x260
>>80175116
such a cuck, kill a cop for allahu snackbar already
>>
>>80180758
How did you find the first one unjustified? The dude was literally fighting with the police until the last moment. Plus he had a gun which he was threatening people with before hand.

The second one was definitely unjustified by all means.
>>
Is google saying that niggers killing white peoples is "racial justice" because police officers shot a nigger who was reacing for his gun?
>>
>>80175116
They posted this before the shooting though, you're a retard OP
>>
>>80175116
>(((Google)))
>>
>>80181722
They haven't taken it down yet or apologized, have they.
>>
>>80179529

BLM endorses cop killing.
>>
>>80179415
fuck you if you cant read into "senseless deaths..." are you paid by google? this shit was literally yesterday, and they denounce police actions as senseless a day later. maybe you are the faggot
>>
>>80181722
>BLM "leaders" literally posting shit the entire day and yesterday about "fighting back" and killing cops
>BLM "soldiers" starting killing cops

"haha woah dude this was hours ago, there's no way they would have known!"
>>
File: tim cook.png (491 KB, 584x803) Image search: [Google]
tim cook.png
491 KB, 584x803
>>80175116
>guess I'll be buying from apple

oh boy. where to begin
>>
>>80181217

>I didn't mention a thing about Sterling or the other nigger.

Uhhhh, can you not read the image you posted? I mean I get it, youre a racist who's had an easy as fuck life and never had to work for anything, congrats man. Doesn't make what you have to say any more intelligent though.
>>
>>80181126
I figured someone would come to call me a shill...I almost put an:
>inb4 shill
disclaimer, but whatever, whats the point of proving anything.

>>80181506
Was there any proof he even had a gun? There's no gun in the video, even in the HD close up video... and the cop reaches and grabs something small from the mans pocket. Like, did he see a pocket knife, call it a gun, shoot him, then plant a gun on the man? I don't know... if the police' official story is what really happened, i.e. the man had a gun and reached for it.. then sure, it was justified... but the dude was already pinned on the ground, and he didnt move. and no gun was visible in either of the Alton Sterling videos.
>>
>>80175116
Prove that the sniper is a BLM activist.

I dislike them like anyone else here but we need be logical and base things on facts and not assumptions.
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is so fucking frustrating.

It doesn't matter because all of Sillicon Valley is like that. They're all SJW retards. Apple is the same, Microsoft is the same. Trying to boycott them is like trying to boycott Chinese goods. China makes fucking everything, sillicon valley makes every fucking site.

Its so fucking retarded that all our technology is located in this one fucking small area with a strong political bias. It'd be like if all our movies were made in the most religous part of Salt Lake City.
>>
>>80182561
So was the storeowner who called and said the guy threatened him with a gun also a police agent trying to take down Jamal Dindonuffin Sterling?
>>
>>80182840
> we need be logical and base things on facts and not assumptions.

Oh buddy, you're on the wrong board for that.
>>
>>80182899
Well you have a point. I will concede the sterling one, the other one though, it seems we all agree on.
>>
>>80182840
It's pretty fucking obvious they are, unless they're someone falseflagging (unlikely), but I see your point and respect your decision of wait-and-seeing.
>>
>>80182869
Block ads, pirate software, embrace open sores.
>>
>>80183192
Yeah the second one was sad.
>>
>>80175116
Apple and Twitter also support terrorism
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.