[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race War = Diversion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 22
File: happyhil.png (198 KB, 400x339) Image search: [Google]
happyhil.png
198 KB, 400x339
A few days ago, an anon posted an image that asserted that given the ongoing loss of support that the government has been experiencing as well as internal turbulence revolving around crooked Hillary, it may stage an assortment of diversions - going so far as war - to distract the people from this.

Not long afterward, the latest wave of police brutality hysteria broke out, and within 48 hours, assorted incidents of retaliation against police.

Some /pol/lacks are screaming "race war," but I really believe this is a diversion of the very nature the anon in question described.
>>
>>80169295
She is CLEARLY more evil than Hitler given what FBIchan said and I say this as a jew.
>>
This no longer seems like tin fool hattery, in fact it never should have. If you study history, it's pretty obvious false flags and diversions have probably been used for quite a while in many nations.
>>
This is the Democrats/obama's personal army.

It is all just a distraction from the fact that she is corrupt and the nigger in the White House is part of the corruption.
>>
I'm in agreement. Whenever something damaging is said about Clinton, it's either near the very end of Friday, on a holiday, or something VERY SHORTLY AFTER happens that distracts everyone. Without fucking fail. In fact, while watching Congress this morning I was thinking "I wonder what's going to happen to make people forget about this."

And here we are.
>>
>>80169295
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/politics/state-department-reopens-probe-into-clinton-emails/index.html
>>
>>80169295
THIS

WAKE UP LADS
>>
anyone remember those posts about george soros starting shit with BLM this summer?
>>
Does anyone else think that the recent shooting in Dallas is just a distraction from the whole Clinton investigation?
>>
>>80171399
the events of the past few days are meant to take the focus off of her and the FBI letting her off the hook
>>
https://twitter.com/Anti_Rebels/status/751272516983795716

GUYS, THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME
>>
>>80169295
I believe this.
>>
>>80171399
Baton Rouge, Falcon Heights, Dallas.

The former two may not have been staged by the government, but they have definitely been blown up all over the media - and as we know, Hillary has intimate ties to the media.

Dallas was a consequence of that initial wave of hysteria - now compounded - and I'll be damned if it isn't being blown up by the media too in order to continue perpetuating the smokescreen.
>>
>>80169295
I immediately thought this.
It's all too convenient.
It is meant to tug on our emotions.
>>
Trying to understand here -- so Hillary paid a police officer to shoot the dude in the car, thus starting the current happening?
>>
With all the shit happening around Hillary right now it's not unreasonable to say a lot of this shit could be false flagging.

The media has barely covered, or now has even less of a chance to cover the Comey hearing.
>>
Agree it's more likely than not.
>>
>>80169295

absolutely
>>
>>80169295
heard dude
>>
File: 1463930997761.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1463930997761.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>80172636
nah mate, hillary paid the water companies to send extra flourided water to that cops tap water to make him more susceptible to mind control, and then she sent subliminal messages through the t.v. to compel him to shoot a black guy and cause this to all happen
>>
>>80169295
ooh i already forgot about hillarygate, they are smart
>>
File: RETURNOFTHEWIZ.jpg (71 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
RETURNOFTHEWIZ.jpg
71 KB, 960x648
BUMPPP THIS THREADDD
>>
>>80172636
No, a police officer just happened to have shot the dude (though some /pol/lacks believe he had ties to Chinese triads that the Clinton Foundation has done business with, but that's a slight stretch).

Clinton and the DNC, who have already been revealed by a leak to have directly influenced the media with respect to their coverage of the democratic primaries (and thus support of her), could easily do the same for diverting public eyes away from her walking away from the FBI investigation without an indictment.

Before the recent BLM outcry, there was a lot of outcry about Clinton being above the law - from Democrats (particularly Bernouts), Republicans, Libertarians, and Greens alike.
>>
>>80169295
Hillary is the one who was painted into a corner with this. She mourns for the cops and a lot of her black base will get pissed. She keeps up the BLM shit and she's implicitly approving of these deadly riots.

The blacks openly clamoring for a race war on Twitter aren't exactly helping Hillary's cause, either. If this turns out to be a false flag operation there's no way it's helping Hillary.
>>
>>80170398

Yeah, once you start noticing how convenient everything is, the timing always matching up, and how the news story that's being covered up conveniently disappears, it starts to become really obvious at first glance.
>>
>>80171166
oh my fuck
>>
File: lizardskin pepe.jpg (44 KB, 356x394) Image search: [Google]
lizardskin pepe.jpg
44 KB, 356x394
>Trump is to blame
>he shouldn't say racist things
>>
>>80172636
No, I believe what originally took place wasn't planned.

I believe immediately after Soros paid some of his many terrorist squads to start shit to false flag.

Year ago I'd think this was a crazy nut case theory. After seeing everything so far this year, I think it's completely plausible. I'm sure they had a backup plan, but then this happened and was a better smoke screen.
>>
This is all just a false flag diversion to bait stupid BLM protestors and ignorant Race War Now neets.
>>
>>80169295
is the star of david behind her?
>>
I still feel like this benefits Trump more than Hillary.

BLM/niggers/anti-cop protestors are heavily associated with the democrat party and Hillary Clinton. Now this crazy chaos in a big city is going to garner a lot of sympathizers for the police, people that are very much associated with Trump.

If this is a false flag, it's a pretty bad one at that.
>>
>>80172636
Hillary is just another puppet for the globalists who own the banks, corporations, media, and governments. This gives them limitless wealth and power, and lately they've been getting dangerously close to being revealed to the masses. Their US agency has been found out (see the webm in >>80170833), and Hillary and her Clinton Foundation with major ties to the globalists were getting very close to being exposed with all the heat on her recently. They would do anything to protect themselves, they can do anything they want, and they have no conscience about killing some people to do it. This is what we're up against, it isn't just about Hillary, it's really about the people pulling all the strings.
>>
I'm a Arson for Carson now
>>
WE CAN USE THIS MOMENT TO REDPILL WHATEVER BLACK VERSION(S) OF /pol/ EXIST.

Seriously, I guarantee you black conspiracy theorists are thinking the same shit right now. We can use this story, true or not, to push our message, so they in turn can organically reach out to their communities.
>>
>>80174005
ebola coverage started and the syria conflict was nowhere in the news immediately
>>
>>80169295
Spread:
THIS GOVERNMENT HAS NO LEGITIMACY
>>
>>80173430
say it ain't so!
>>
>>80169295
I really wouldn't be surprised if this is the actual Park George Soros in the black lives matter movement we're hoping and planning for to try and get martial law in the US this series of shootings almost immediately after Hillary Clinton's relief from being indicted by the FBI serves as a perfect distraction from the Clinton Foundation and Hillary Clinton treason and it seems to be a Segway directly to the rumored BLM and Lynch goal of Martial law in the US
>>
>>80174629
Dallas is the most conservative metropolitan area in Texas. I seriously doubt Hillary had a chance to begin with.

But with the animosity orchestrated inward in an elaborate divide-and-conquer move, anti-Hillary sentiment may persist but the focus on municipal government is intensified, while the national government gets comfy and shifts out of focus once again.
>>
Clinton is hardcore pranking us rn.
>>
>>80170398
Look up operation gladio it will be very informative on the subject you mentioned and I would not be surprised if what's happening lately is just a continuation of that program that officially stopped in 97
>>
>>80174818
Shame black /pol/lacks are huge kooks.

They absolutely believe what you do, but they also believe the earth is flat, and nobody listens to a word they say because of this.
>>
File: blackface.jpg (25 KB, 304x450) Image search: [Google]
blackface.jpg
25 KB, 304x450
>>80169295
the only diversion is the dick from your ass, allahu snackbar
>>
>>80176036
Al Jolson was Jewish.
>>
>>80169295
It was absolutely a false flag. They know no level too low to stoop.
>>
>>80170833
Are you f****** kidding me so this is beyond Yankee wife with f****** special access programs what the f*** is wrong with Hillary Clinton to put any information of that high of a level of classification compartmentalization and breed on access is f****** insane to have it anywhere except for in a f****** SCIF that is rated for it also sorry about asterisks I'm using speech to text
>>
>>80169295
Good god if this psycho bitch becomes President we are all fucked. Don't fuck this up America.
>>
>>80176923
s*** n*****
>>
Race War is the ultimate diversion. Complete PsyOp engineered by the CIA and directed by the Clintons and their backers.

Every post any race war is a post that should have been about the Clinton Foundation
>>
Why was the woman in the car so calm and collected, as though she was expecting the shooting to occur?
>>
>>80169295

this is the central issue.

we are getting close to beheading the beast, now. They are panicking and activating plans on a quickening scale.

watch your backs.
>>
File: pee_wee.jpg (47 KB, 400x414) Image search: [Google]
pee_wee.jpg
47 KB, 400x414
>>80176427
we're all jewish in a snackbar of allahu

snackbar snackbaaar
>>
File: 1467343942546.jpg (1005 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467343942546.jpg
1005 KB, 1080x1080
>>80169295
I think the puppeteers of the left have completely lost control of BLM.

Earlier today the media was flagrantly using the "Police Brutality" headlines to bury the Hillary stories, but what's going on in Dallas is not going to help the left at all.

Nothing will scare the white voting block as a whole more than marauding dindus shooting eleven cops. This is the type of thing that can flip the votes of Hillary's suburban soccer mom constituency, which is a huge part of her base. We're looking at a potential breakdown of one of society's most basic functions. Police in Dallas are not answering radio calls or patrolling the streets right now, and that is going to scare the shit out of normies, and rightfully so.

We're teetering on the precipice here. We haven't even had the conventions yet, and we're already on the verge of the national guard having to be brought in to quell the violent leftists.
>>
>>80172157

>cops shoot black people literally every day
>need a distraction, blow one of them up in the media

its ingenious really

military-level sniping though, that's something else.
>>
>>80174653
I want to know what fucking agency it is.
I get the feeling it's a subset of the CIA, but which fucking one?
Or, is it an entirely different agency?
>>
>>80177354
Sorry I was driving and didnt have the convenience to remove the asterisks.
But seriously.
Fuck fucking fuckers fucked
>>
>>80177598
To be fair, some people display shock differently.
In Afghanistan during firefights I never froze up or geek ed out, I just got really calm and went on autopilot, everything got really... I'd how to word it... like clarity and slowed down a little, the air got really sharp in my lungs idk how else to describe it
>>
File: 1403378630639.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1403378630639.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>80169295
obviously
>>
>>80179379
That label they put on it "sniper type ambush" is sensational as fuck anon, they're blowing that out of proportion unless it's agent provacateurs doing the shooting there no way it's a sniper ambush
>>
>>80170398
Yeah I started to think this when gay marriage was rushed through and made federal law. That happened on the same day the Chinese stock market crashed and consequently barely any media covered the story.

In hindsight that crash was a big fucking deal too. The repercussions are still being felt.

I believe in coincidences, but I don't trust them. Especially in politics.
>>
bump for justice
>>
File: 1457421292776.gif (2 MB, 169x127) Image search: [Google]
1457421292776.gif
2 MB, 169x127
>>80178594
This senpai.

The reason these preliminary incidents are so troubling, is because I have a strong feeling that they are just that: preliminary.

I believe the happenings are going to:
1) increase in frequency
2) increase in impact/degree

The American experiment is on the verge of total, societal rejection. My Facebook is completely divided. Everything I see online is divided. The more emboldened they become (thanks, Obama), which is exactly what we are seeing, the more likely an actual racial division becomes.

Holy shit.
>>
File: Hildog2.jpg (50 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Hildog2.jpg
50 KB, 480x480
>>80169295
OP actually posts something useful, for once.

OP is also right, for once.
>>
>>80181389
Well, second civil war?

France took a few times before they had a long term revolution. Maybe you need to give it another go.
>>
File: PERFECTLY_CALM.gif (2 MB, 247x183) Image search: [Google]
PERFECTLY_CALM.gif
2 MB, 247x183
>>80178594
Reminds me of 2008.

>Jan 2008
>Everything is great
>Start hearing media talk about coming gloom and doom, housing crashes, economy crashes
>Numbers don't make sense. No actual signs of doom in the numbers. Business as usual all around.
>Media keeps says doom, doom, doom.
>Consumer confidence plummets. People start hoarding money. People stop buying houses.
>THEN everything crashes and goes to shit. Not because the numbers were bad but because the media swept the legs out from under consumer confidence and once that fell, it took everything else with it
>Democrats meant to orchestrate a little unease. A minor setback. Brings people to Obama and makes him look good when it recovers 6 months later.
>Instead they accidentally caused the greatest recession in 50 years.

I see echoes of that here.

>Democrats want to create a little tension. Start dialing up racial emotions a little.
>Nothing big, just a little here and there. Will help Hillary and Democrats in general, since that's how all the black people vote. Just gotta rile them up a little bit so they get out and vote.
>Accidentally start Class IX Chimpout.
>Everybody gettin' killed.

Dear Left-Wingers,
Please stop fucking with this shit. You have no fucking idea what you're messing with and you are literally going to cause a nuclear war with your stupid meddling shit one day.
>>
File: 418_1.jpg (854 KB, 820x1225) Image search: [Google]
418_1.jpg
854 KB, 820x1225
>>80174629
It might help Trump.

Certainly it gives a lot of leverage to people who have been wanting to tell BLM to shut the fuck up. Goddamn race baiters took it too far and caused this.

And the worst part is their fucking dumbass protests didn't even have a solution. There was no way to give them what they want BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT ANYTHING.
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (98 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.jpg
98 KB, 960x796
>>80169295
Lmfao
https://youtu.be/wSaP4nqIOig
>>
File: 110382959.jpg (106 KB, 800x510) Image search: [Google]
110382959.jpg
106 KB, 800x510
>>80182598
>you are literally going to cause a nuclear war with your stupid meddling shit one day

That's why so many are shitposting now. To counter the insanity of the establishment, the cucks, the feminists, and cetra sempfam
>>
File: t.jpg (15 KB, 236x323) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
15 KB, 236x323
>>80182598
The housing crisis was a disaster waiting to happen, media or no.
>>
>>80182598
>Consumer confidence plummets. People start hoarding money. People stop buying houses.
I'm no expert, but wasn't the housing market crashed due to consumers buying more than they could pay for, and bankers signing too many house loans too recklessly?
>>
>>80183550
>Internet of Things
WiFi capable household appliances

>Internet of Women
Same thing?
>>
Alex Jones said months ago that a race war was coming this summer.
>>
>>80169295
and /pol/ takes the bait
excellent diversion
>>
>>80182598
This is wrong really. If you read/watch The Big Short, they saw the data and saw what was going to happen as early as 2005/6.

The actual financial shock hit in 2007, not 2008.

The data was there. And the data is there now, we're fucked. Again.
>>
>>80169766
>given what FBIchan
w-what?
>>
>>80169295

The timing of this event is truly bizarre.

I'm sure that satan devil Hillary is so happy right now.
>>
File: WuG4nP.png (3 MB, 1610x7910) Image search: [Google]
WuG4nP.png
3 MB, 1610x7910
>>80185293
>>
File: wag_the_dog.jpg (60 KB, 503x755) Image search: [Google]
wag_the_dog.jpg
60 KB, 503x755
>>80169295

<LITERALLY THIS MOVIE
>>
File: 1467867212153.jpg (127 KB, 594x514) Image search: [Google]
1467867212153.jpg
127 KB, 594x514
>>80169766
>>
>>80184173
to be fair he says a lot of stuff. i like him but you gotta take it with a grain of salt
>>
File: 1467562350896.png (98 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
1467562350896.png
98 KB, 400x518
>>80170472
This is more than Democrats and Obama, this is the whole (((cartel)))
>>
File: IMG_1634.jpg (69 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
69 KB, 720x960
This goes beyond Clinton. It seems like they are setting her up to be the fall guy so they can put in one of their own questionable history patsies like Obama. She is complicit, but I can't help but think she is a smoke screen to hide the real (((powers))) that be.
>>
>>80187451
This is typical commie projection and imitation. What hitler meant was society as a cultural, spiritual nation. Hillary meant society as a homogenous, androgynous group of complacent robots.
>>
File: 1455144382856.png (50 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
1455144382856.png
50 KB, 660x330
Whoever (((they))) are, they sure as shit are not stupid enough to do stupid bullshit like Hillary with her server unless that was their plan from the get go. This whole Clinton foundation honeypot is just to trick us into targeting small time hustlers like Bill and Hill. They are guilty, but they are just soldiers, we need Capistrano, captains and bosses.
>>
>>80170597
somebody make a chart connecting all the clinton stories with fridays, holidays, or distractions
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.