[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF POL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: not the shooter.png (338 KB, 484x370) Image search: [Google]
not the shooter.png
338 KB, 484x370
>Literal DINDU
>Exercising God given right to carry
>Not even loaded
>Innocent with no rap sheet
>Become most hated negro on planet in an instant because of some violent negros

What is happening?
>>
>>80168196
Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JxkwVZnKwY&ab_channel=COLLEGEBREAKING
>>
>>80168196
Pink skins are retards who are not equipped with critical thinking abilities
>>
>>80168196

For extra hilarity, that dindu allegedly gave up his rifle to a cop so they could respond faster.

Literally helping the cops and his life may be ruined.
>>
>>80168196
I'll tell you what's happening. The fucking people that all Americans hate saw a fucking opening when our goddamn house was divided and attacked.

This was an outside group. We're going to war with a foreign force, Gentlemen.
>>
>>80168196
Every major news station and most social media sites are spreading that he's no longer a suspect and that he HELPED the cops like wild fire

No one is ignorant to this
>>
The real shooter is white
>>
>hated

I thought he was Dorners son here to carry on the good fight
>>
Anyone else's Pokemon go not working
>>
>>80168196
that's not even that shooter.
>>
File: 2015ifififififififif.jpg (28 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
2015ifififififififif.jpg
28 KB, 669x377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFJwnr87EVY
>>
>>80168196
They were begging it to be him to fuck with the guns.
>>
>>80169757
a ratatat has been spotted in your area
>>
>>80169922
US AGAINST THEM
>>
>because cops put him on the front page without any fucking evidence whatever. Put his life in danger. Almost got him shot.
>>
File: 1459381503300s.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
1459381503300s.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
Soros's snipers confirmed!
>>
>>80169757
I just got back from a 5 KM walk, made some nice catches. Contemplated jumping the fence to an old Veteran's Cemetary to swipe a gym from some faggot with a Radicate, but I pussed out since it's dark and spoopy.
>>
>>80168196
>What is happening?
well, /pol/ is the probably the biggest collection of numbnuts on the planet, so you shouldn't need to be told.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.