[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: reallymakesyouthink.png (162 KB, 720x545) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthink.png
162 KB, 720x545
Well?
>>
>>80164724
totally faulty thinking
>>
>>80164724
Straw man.
>>
He would have been safe if he didn't resist arrest and reach for his gun
Tf
>>
>>80164724
haha wow this really made me think
>>
>>80164724

>we're told he would have been safe if only he wasn't armed

Literally no one is saying that.
>>
>>80164724
The common symptom is blackness.
>>
You're safest if your armed and abide by the law.
>>
File: Placebo.jpg (49 KB, 570x374) Image search: [Google]
Placebo.jpg
49 KB, 570x374
It wouldn't have been legal for this pedophile convict to have a gun, concealed or otherwise, so the argument is moot.
>>
>>80164724

>get shot in a club by a muzzie shithead who shot at you for the sole purpose of killing you

Vs

>random drug dealing black who wouldn't listen to a cops commands due to having an ego-centered personality where he hates anyone having any authority over him. Tried his luck and caught a single round in the chest.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>80164724

They do realize that the police are the ones who enforce gun control in either case, right?
>>
>>80164724
Are people not aware that felons can't have firearms?
>>
File: Liberal_paradox.jpg (138 KB, 524x796) Image search: [Google]
Liberal_paradox.jpg
138 KB, 524x796
>>80164724
No, you liberals need to explain yourselves, not us.
>>
File: 1466550354106.png (50 KB, 255x204) Image search: [Google]
1466550354106.png
50 KB, 255x204
>>80164724
I think the police were in the wrong and that, considering the area he was selling CDs for cash on the street, he actually kinda had a good reason to carry a firearm.

Come at me, liberals.
>>
>>80164724
>niggers and their reading comprehension
No, you were told to STOP FUCKING RESISTING ARREST AND TRYING TO PULL A GUN ON COP YOU FUCKING BACKWARDS FILTH
>>
Pedophile shouldn't have had a gun to begin with and he never should have resisted arrest, easily debunked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.