[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every get that peculiar feeling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: drift.jpg (133 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
drift.jpg
133 KB, 1131x707
With each "tragedy" that comes and goes, I can feel a little bit of me give up and fade away.

I realize the truth, now. It's so clear to me. All I had to do was step back and observe the greater whole of America, the World, and the World Beyond the Worlds.

Life is intrinsically meaningless because it is a mere bleep on an infinite line that stretches into a vast nothingness. We are all living on a tiny ball that's surfing a ring 'round a sun 'round a universe 'round something Greater Still.

This isn't an existential crisis. I had that when I was nineteen. No, this is an existential joy. I finally feel safe, knowing that it never really mattered anyway.

Yet, with this revelation, I feel no malice. I'm going to curl up on the floor inside my house, and let whatever the universe wants to happen, happen. I don't care if I get shot or stabbed or burned or whatever.

It's not over, because it never really began.
>>
Ur a faget
>>
>>80164003
Intrinsically worthless commentary. Another moment of your life wasted.

How much longer to you have, realistically?
>>
>>80164272
Your navel gazing is even more worthless.
>>
>>80164003
fpbp
>>
>>80164272
You are so deep dude, intrinsically deep my dude
>>
I can see that, obviously
>>
with every event that goes by I feel that feel when no gf even more intensely
hope this helped, op
>>
>>80163476
Isn't your livejournal queeb.
>>
>>80163476
That's retarded. Go fucking kill yourself and stop wasting other people's time.
>>
File: ll.jpg (77 KB, 543x640) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
77 KB, 543x640
Don't put your faith in man
>>
>>80163476

Alright, let the weak ones die first. Stand up and fight, dog.
>>
>>80163476
I like you, OP. Good realization. Don't take it literally, though. Absorb this experience, and move on stronger.

Fag.
>>
File: dude weed lmao.jpg (15 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.jpg
15 KB, 211x238
>>80163476
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.