[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else almost automatically get a conspiracy vie with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Does anyone else almost automatically get a conspiracy vie with almost anything new in the news? I feel everything today was bullshit
>>
Take your meds
>>
>>80161474
>what is schizophrenia
>>
>>80161993
>>80162422
Do you guys believe in any conspiracies at least
>>
>>80162947
Maybe some plausible low-key ones, but media false-flagging happenings to influence politics is just tinfoil tier. Boring, I know.
>>
>>80164001
government killing its citizens to invade Cuba probably sounded retarded at the time. I know it's an overused example but I just wouldn't put it past the government (and the media they control) to do just about anything
>>
>>80164944
the problem is always the number of people involved that have to stay quiet
>>
>>80161474
Yep, the happening right now is a distraction from Hillary, and perhaps an opportunity to force through some "emergency" authoritarian measures involving gun control or the federalization of police or whatever the situation allows. I absolutely believe this.
>>
>>80161474
I know the feeling you mean but it's just that information travels that fast. It's a war of memes. Clinton/FBI and the shooting in Minneapolis feels like a week ago already. Whether or not people in positions of power are utilizing this fast-paced media environment to their advantage is a continued source of much speculation.
>>
File: alex-jones-flips-o.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-flips-o.gif
2 MB, 320x180
yup, I've got full alex jones
>>
File: 1467863757798-x.jpg (116 KB, 482x700) Image search: [Google]
1467863757798-x.jpg
116 KB, 482x700
FBI stands down during CIA psyOPs.
Watch and see. They are gonna.be crisis actors soon too.
NIGGER TIER PSYOPS HAVE BEGUN
They got the green light after everyone believed Orlando.
>>
>>80164944
>>80165213
Another problem with the false-flag tinfoilery is that if it was true, it would not be very effective. The happenings are never significant enough to obviously sway the public opinion towards the assumed narrative of the conspirers.

More people needed to co-operate -> more tinfoil
More convoluted/ineffective way of achieving the desired result -> more tinfoil
Contradicts science or common sense (think chemtrails spread to give people autism) -> mega turbo tinfoil
>>
>>80161474
I don't trust any major media bro. You're not alone.
>>
It makes complete sense to me, martial law would be called for with enough of this. The issue with specifically the Dallas shooting, is the two snipers knew exactly where to be to maximize police casualty. The rally was ending near there, and at the start and end of rallies is when police presence is the highest. They triangulated their shots, ensuring maximum confusion. Aside from an obvious distraction from current events, it will eventually allow Obongo to continue for a time as he tells the National Guard to stand down and situations like this increase.
>>
>>80167321
I don't know what you're going on about but the government has certainly used happenings in history before to advance their agendas. You might say sensationalized gun violence on gays/black people wouldn't be enough to push gun laws through congress, but I certainly think it doesn't hurt.

And why wouldn't they? It's not like your country where the pubic sector is held accountable. Congress literally doesn't have to follow the laws they make
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.